Evolution of bodybuilding DVD?

1. Evolution of bodybuilding DVD?

Any good, the preview on MD is pretty interesting but they want $40 for the blu-ray.

2. Bump. I've really been wanting to see this just even as far as DVDs go it's kind of expensive..
    •   

3. Go to amazon.com and search it. You can stream it on your computer for $2 or buy it for I believe $15

4. thx will stream it for sure and just wait for purchase price to drop.

5. so i just streamed it and honestly have to say it was kind of disappointing. the beginning was great and provided a thorough look at bodybuilding yet the end didnt even look at any other contests or groups besides weiders Olympia. I understand its the top but honestly took a turn from a documentary to a memoir for all the living bb'ers of today.
    what do you guys think?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by TowKnee
    so i just streamed it and honestly have to say it was kind of disappointing. the beginning was great and provided a thorough look at bodybuilding yet the end didnt even look at any other contests or groups besides weiders Olympia. I understand its the top but honestly took a turn from a documentary to a memoir for all the living bb'ers of today.
    what do you guys think?
    Yeah I was expecting something different. It wasn't bad but I am damn glad I didnt buy it

7. Hadnt even heard of it, but I just found it on frostwire I think.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My evolution
    By bigla2004 in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-31-2007, 02:27 PM
  2. Evolution x10
    By Mrskorpion in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 10:45 AM