Evolution of bodybuilding DVD?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Any good, the preview on MD is pretty interesting but they want $40 for the blu-ray.

TowKnee

Awards
Bump. I've really been wanting to see this just even as far as DVDs go it's kind of expensive..

SR83

SR83

Awards
Go to amazon.com and search it. You can stream it on your computer for $2 or buy it for I believe $15

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
thx will stream it for sure and just wait for purchase price to drop.

TowKnee

Awards
so i just streamed it and honestly have to say it was kind of disappointing. the beginning was great and provided a thorough look at bodybuilding yet the end didnt even look at any other contests or groups besides weiders Olympia. I understand its the top but honestly took a turn from a documentary to a memoir for all the living bb'ers of today.
what do you guys think?

SR83

SR83

Awards
so i just streamed it and honestly have to say it was kind of disappointing. the beginning was great and provided a thorough look at bodybuilding yet the end didnt even look at any other contests or groups besides weiders Olympia. I understand its the top but honestly took a turn from a documentary to a memoir for all the living bb'ers of today.
what do you guys think?
Yeah I was expecting something different. It wasn't bad but I am damn glad I didnt buy it

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Hadnt even heard of it, but I just found it on frostwire I think.