Favorite Pro of All time - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Favorite Pro of All time

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  194 lbs.

From a physique stand point I like Lee Labrada, Rich Gaspari, and Mike Mentzer. From a personality stand point, judging by what I've only seen on video and from heresay I'd say Arnold, Frank Zane, Phil Heath, and Rusty Jeffers.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma

Ah ok essen is close to you. I'm from Germany, that's why I ask.
    guten tag mein freund....

the fibo is great....have seen some amazing pro's there....

Gunther Schlierkamp, Markus Ruhl....sehr toll!!!

Ronnie, Dorian, Jay and many more.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Personality for me goes to Victor Martinez. Talking about wanting to smoke blunts with Cormier and what not. He's hilarious. Arnold was the most charismatic by far in my opinion. I loved him as a bodybuilder, but wasn't a big fan of his as a "trans-partisan" governor.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    layne norton....are you serieus? wtf....choose a pro BODYBUILDER!!!!
    He is a pro, a natural pro in two diff feds. This doesnt state ifbb only does it? I picked him bc hes helped me with my training and diet for free at time, competes in powerlifting, and has a phd.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by foxpharma View Post
    Who the hell is layne Norton?
    He is a pro in two different natural feds. This doesnt say it has to be juiced pros or ifbb only pros.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Doesn't he post at the ironmag forums?
    Not sure, hes on bb.com. Has several shows there and works for muscular development as a writer,
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

I'm going to have to say....from back in the day ARNOLD....nowadays ...FRANK Mcgrath!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Of course Dave Henry is also one of my favorites. Tough call.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

never been a real fan of the bb scene but of course have read and looked thru all the mags for years. if i were to pick a favorite it would be based on whos physique i would have wanted for myself it would be kevin levrone
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Levrone was a beast....just a shame that he's talking **** on his logs...bashing other pro's, bashing the scene...it's that same scene that made him somebody
    Olympus labs Rep
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Levrone was a beast....just a shame that he's talking **** on his logs...bashing other pro's, bashing the scene...it's that same scene that made him somebody
    Really? I didn't know that, what's he saying? Kevin was one of my favorites back in the day.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

about all the chemicals....and really bashing flex wheeler...wheeler made a you tube video especially for kevin as a reaction to his comments
    Olympus labs Rep
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

about all the chemicals....and really bashing flex wheeler...wheeler made a you tube video especially for kevin as a reaction to his comments
    wow, I've got to check those out.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

flex calls him a punk....and much more...flex still looks pretty good....his kidneys failed and is of the chemicals too...but he doesn't talk **** about the scene...just that he feels pretty good even without them...
    Olympus labs Rep
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Just saw a killer pic of Lee Labrada... Not an old pic either.... DAMMMNN!!!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Arnold

Name:  image-3671199157.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  74.7 KB
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Testdriver View Post
    Of course Dave Henry is also one of my favorites. Tough call.
    I like James Flex Lewis in that 212 division. I've met him before and his calves are ridiculous in person. His legs are like two thighs stacked ontop of each other.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311

I like James Flex Lewis in that 212 division. I've met him before and his calves are ridiculous in person. His legs are like two thighs stacked ontop of each other.
    Yeah he's looks awesome in real life. I've met him too, got nice bacne too (never seen on a pro), lol.
  19. New Member

I would add jason huh to my list of levrone and wheeler
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

It's also in another post....but...Lee Priest
    Olympus labs Rep
  21. New Member

Franco columbo... A classic physique IMO absolute physical purity
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

id have to say Zyzz...fuuuuaaar*! lol jk best IFBB Pro: Levrone baby! his competitive history is as insane as his delt's and tri's, he competed more in one year than many pros do in 3 and if you dont think he shouldnt have an Olympia look up 'the best of kevin levrone' with trust company as the band, on utube and pause at 1:42.....
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89
    id have to say Zyzz...fuuuuaaar*! lol jk best IFBB Pro: Levrone baby! his competitive history is as insane as his delt's and tri's, he competed more in one year than many pros do in 3 and if you dont think he shouldnt have an Olympia look up 'the best of kevin levrone' with trust company as the band, on utube and pause at 1:42.....
    levrone in the old days was fantastic.....just a shame he's such a wanker these days...talking **** about the other pro's
    Olympus labs Rep
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

levrone in the old days was fantastic.....just a shame he's such a wanker these days...talking **** about the other pro's
    i havent heard him talking smack about other athletes, do u have a vid or link on utube? regardless i think hes just not afraid to speak his mind about the sport and where its heading, flex does it (i think hes even gone to the synthol side looking at his physique - shame really flex had it going on back in the day), Priest constantly does it, the only ones that really dont speak their mind are the ones who are looking for that majour deal, and have that whole mr olympia PR censorship going on, id rather someone spoke their mind about whatever their involved in then keeping their head down, spouting off some PR crap. Besides, most of the complaints are about the biased judging and how most "pros" need to look like a toad crossed with something you'd see in a reject bin at the Macdonalds beef processing plant - coleman, yates, warren, even greene (though he is one of the most inspirational speakers ive ever heard) all have or had that horrible "im a beef patty crossed with a cloud" look.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

i havent heard him talking smack about other athletes, do u have a vid or link on utube? regardless i think hes just not afraid to speak his mind about the sport and where its heading, flex does it (i think hes even gone to the synthol side looking at his physique - shame really flex had it going on back in the day), Priest constantly does it, the only ones that really dont speak their mind are the ones who are looking for that majour deal, and have that whole mr olympia PR censorship going on, id rather someone spoke their mind about whatever their involved in then keeping their head down, spouting off some PR crap. Besides, most of the complaints are about the biased judging and how most "pros" need to look like a toad crossed with something you'd see in a reject bin at the Macdonalds beef processing plant - coleman, yates, warren, even greene (though he is one of the most inspirational speakers ive ever heard) all have or had that horrible "im a beef patty crossed with a cloud" look.
    Levrone talks smack in most of his post....levrone transformation.....

pro bodybuilding made him somebody....steroids and gh helped him achive that superbody....they all use...so why trash them now....he was the same...

I agree he should have won the olympia
    Olympus labs Rep
  26. New Member

jay cutler..
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Flex Wheeler
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

For me it's gotta be Andy Haman first, then Troy Alves and Phil Heath. I've had the opportunity to meet with each of these pros and talk with them and they were all really down to earth and cool. Phil Heath came as a spectator to my last show and I got to take some pics and talk with him. Troy Alves has a great physique without the too common turtle belly like Kai has and which has become way too prolific in pro bb'ing. I've had the opportunity to work out with Andy Haman and I love how likes to goof around and make going to the gym fun instead of just a job or chore to get done.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Andy seems like a pretty cool guy to hang with, but I was a little put off by his behavior on one particular forum. He can be very obstinate over his opinions on various things related to lifting. Still, I think he's one of the good guys out there.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Andy seems like a pretty cool guy to hang with, but I was a little put off by his behavior on one particular forum. He can be very obstinate over his opinions on various things related to lifting. Still, I think he's one of the good guys out there.
    Huh, that's odd. I can see him sticking to his ways. I've also seen him go over and help out people in the gym that were struggling with something and give them advice. He's been very approachable in public which is what I like. I first met him on a plane when he sat right in front of me a few years ago. Didn't even realize we lived in the same place.
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Huh, that's odd. I can see him sticking to his ways. I've also seen him go over and help out people in the gym that were struggling with something and give them advice. He's been very approachable in public which is what I like. I first met him on a plane when he sat right in front of me a few years ago. Didn't even realize we lived in the same place.
    Haha, that's pretty cool @ the plane experience.
    Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/235436-tossing-weight-torobestia.html
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

If I had to choose 1 fav only, I gotta go with Serge Nubret....he's in my opinion one of the most asthetically pleasing...

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 238
Size:  10.7 KB
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.

Also dude is 65 in the pic on the right...looks amazing!

Name:  images-1.jpeg
Views: 401
Size:  11.4 KB
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chitown58 View Post
    If I had to choose 1 fav only, I gotta go with Serge Nubret....he's in my opinion one of the most asthetically pleasing...Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 238
Size:  10.7 KB
    Amazing physique in this pic!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

my top top 5 in the aesthetics:
    1. Serge Nubret
    2. Arnold
    3. Kevin Levrone
    4. Shawn Ray
    5. Phil Heath

Though i must say the most inspirational bodybuilder would have to be Kai Greene; his way with words is really inspiring and despite the grapefruit incident he's still one of my favourite pro's.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SkubaSteve89 View Post
    my top top 5 in the aesthetics:
    1. Serge Nubret
    2. Arnold
    3. Kevin Levrone
    4. Shawn Ray
    5. Phil Heath

Though i must say the most inspirational bodybuilder would have to be Kai Greene; his way with words is really inspiring and despite the grapefruit incident he's still one of my favourite pro's.
    let's not forget flex wheeler...............
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.

let's not forget flex wheeler...............
    yeah he'd have to tie with Kev, though i think it was '99 or '01 where kev came in with the smallest wasitline ive seen since the 80's era, combined that with his humongous delts + tri's he got that 3rd place from me, he honestly should have the olympia with that physique but then it was all about who had the biggest back regardless how bloated your abs looked (ie yates and coleman winning so many times no matter how bloated they looked).
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

yeah he'd have to tie with Kev, though i think it was '99 or '01 where kev came in with the smallest wasitline ive seen since the 80's era, combined that with his humongous delts + tri's he got that 3rd place from me, he honestly should have the olympia with that physique but then it was all about who had the biggest back regardless how bloated your abs looked (ie yates and coleman winning so many times no matter how bloated they looked).
    agreed.....still I really like dorian and ronny, because of their no bs attitude, and raw power....yeah..buddy....light weight baby!!!! nothing but a peanut!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Kai's interviews sound like he's always on LSD. Nonetheless, one of my faves as well.
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.

Kai greene and Kevin levrone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My favorite time to workout is.... & Why???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 11:08 AM
  2. Your all time favorite exercise?
    By dynomite in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. My three favorite numbers 5/3/1. Log Time!
    By chuebner in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-09-2009, 12:23 AM
  4. favorite bodybuilder of all time
    By glenihan in forum General Chat
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 09:04 PM
  5. All-Time Favorite Split
    By Nelson in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-26-2003, 11:35 PM