How do bodybuilders not have acne?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks,

2. Quote Originally Posted by viper23 View Post
    i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks,
    Run an AI, and maybe even a serm too. Masteron can help too.
    •   

3. Because REAL men get bacne brotha

4. Quote Originally Posted by CCV3 View Post
    Having money has nothing to do with getting acne.

1000mg of paleolithic acid a day with a couple cups of dokudami tea will clear/prevent it in a month or two. Plus taking 2 showers a day.

You don't need high end dermatologists.
    where do you get paleolithic acid??

5. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    Because REAL men get bacne brotha
    no, cuz you get back acnes doesn't mean everyone else has to, back acnes and back hair are gross...

It's like saying

- Because REAL men go bald brotha
    - Because REAL men get bitch tits brotha
    - Because Real men get shrunken ballz brotha

A real man is a man that has the genetics to Say **** you to steroids and get minimal side effects
    •   

6. benzaclin is awesome stuff

7. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    no, cuz you get back acnes doesn't mean everyone else has to, back acnes and back hair are gross...

It's like saying

- Because REAL men go bald brotha
    - Because REAL men get bitch tits brotha
    - Because Real men get shrunken ballz brotha

A real man is a man that has the genetics to Say **** you to steroids and get minimal side effects
    dude...it was a joke. Hence the smiley face

8. Quote Originally Posted by MakaveliThaDon View Post
    dude...it was a joke. Hence the smiley face
    Okay, real men don't joke lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by viper23 View Post
    i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks,
    They stuck the needle in your lump in your nipple?

10. I am interested in this low dose accutane idea ( 10mg ed )

Has any1 here done this ???

If so how long did you stay on it for ? Did you start mid cycle and during pct ?

11. If you want to run low dose accutane, the trick is to start it before the period where you expect acne. 3-4 weeks before should be good. You can run it for months this way.

A typical accutane regime, when run solo and monitored by a Dr, is about 80mg per day, and for several months to get a more permanent effect.

10mg per day, for prior, during and after the time needed, should suffice and give little to no sides as long as the proper precautions are met. Keep in mind it takes time for it to start working, and many people also break out badly during PCT, so plan around this if you want to try. I don't condone the use of prescription drugs without a prescription though, this is solely for role-playing purposes and discussion.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with Acne and Back Acne
    By FatalFunnel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 03:46 PM
  2. Problems with acne...what AAS/PH not give acne?
    By DaveMcNaul in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 10:27 PM
  3. acne, acne.org and my situation
    By purebred in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 06:27 PM
  4. Powerfull Acne? No Acne?
    By theJmad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 01:34 AM