How do bodybuilders not have acne?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have this big nasty zit on my left shoulder. I think I'm just gonna cut it off and be done with it....

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm. It's interesting that Test doesn't break you out anymore, and PH's and DS's are breaking you out in a different spot from where you used to break out as a teen. Mby your haveing a toxicity breakout?
Injectable test doesn't raise my dht as high as it does for most people (as shown in my labs). I can use up to 700mg of test and not get breakouts. But if I am slathering test cream on my nuts for a DHT boost, I get the super small rash-like zits on my upper arms, and sometimes in other areas, as well as the odd large one on my back. My dermatologist said it's due to my skin-type though (for the rash-like ones on the arms).

Orals that convert into unnaturally occuring hormones do strange & unpredictable things to different hormones with me though..

For example, epistane at normal doses is totally fine, but at higher doses, causes my E2 to greatly elevate (which is strange considering how it works) and causes acne, even on my chest, which I rarely ever get.

I don't really touch 19-nor's very often (if at all anymore), only tried it at a lower dose a couple times, but deca caused a small amount of acne for me, in strange places where I'd never had it before.

JayDee6

JayDee6

Awards
Honestly, it's all about low dose accutane. 20mg or 10mg ed. Those huge doses will dry joints. But the low doses work, especially if you start it right before you expect acne to start, and it has little sides at all at that dose.
Quoted for truth. ^^This is why they don't have acne...

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Anybody notice improvement with a low dose AI?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Injectable test doesn't raise my dht as high as it does for most people (as shown in my labs). I can use up to 700mg of test and not get breakouts. But if I am slathering test cream on my nuts for a DHT boost, I get the super small rash-like zits on my upper arms, and sometimes in other areas, as well as the odd large one on my back. My dermatologist said it's due to my skin-type though (for the rash-like ones on the arms).

Orals that convert into unnaturally occuring hormones do strange & unpredictable things to different hormones with me though..

For example, epistane at normal doses is totally fine, but at higher doses, causes my E2 to greatly elevate (which is strange considering how it works) and causes acne, even on my chest, which I rarely ever get.

I don't really touch 19-nor's very often (if at all anymore), only tried it at a lower dose a couple times, but deca caused a small amount of acne for me, in strange places where I'd never had it before.
we are identical. I have the exact same reactions to everything you mentioned besides 19-nor (will never use). Epi bloats me and causes me to need more arrimidex. I think this is because it lowers SHBG to zero freeing up alot more T if you are on TRT.

I get tiny blackhead zits all over my upper tricep/bicep area and all over my back. Tiny hard blackheads. Very small like a rash, but not big swollen red acne.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get tiny blackhead zits all over my upper tricep/bicep area and all over my back. Tiny hard blackheads. Very small like a rash, but not big swollen red acne.
Yeah man, I hate that crap, trying to fight it off right now. I may start some low dose accutane just for that alone. It's frustrating... and spreads like a rash. Similar to folliculitis but it's not, according to my dermatologist. The good thing about this type of acne is that that scarring and redness should fade much faster than the cystic type.

viper23

Awards
i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks,

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
i got gyno of 3weeks on dbol, its a lump about the size of a penny under my right nipple, i went to the doctors he sent me to the hospital to see a speicalist at the hospital he had a feel of it and said it should just go with in time, im no doctor but i cant see the lump jst going away. he put a huge needle in me which was the most painful thing ive done in my life and said he will have results for me in 2 weeks. Has any1 ever had theres just go away????? ( or smaller ) thanks,
Run an AI, and maybe even a serm too. Masteron can help too.

northsidelbz

Awards
Having money has nothing to do with getting acne.

1000mg of paleolithic acid a day with a couple cups of dokudami tea will clear/prevent it in a month or two. Plus taking 2 showers a day.

You don't need high end dermatologists.
where do you get paleolithic acid??

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because REAL men get bacne brotha :)
no, cuz you get back acnes doesn't mean everyone else has to, back acnes and back hair are gross...

It's like saying

- Because REAL men go bald brotha
- Because REAL men get bitch tits brotha
- Because Real men get shrunken ballz brotha

A real man is a man that has the genetics to Say **** you to steroids and get minimal side effects

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
benzaclin is awesome stuff

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
no, cuz you get back acnes doesn't mean everyone else has to, back acnes and back hair are gross...

It's like saying

- Because REAL men go bald brotha
- Because REAL men get bitch tits brotha
- Because Real men get shrunken ballz brotha

A real man is a man that has the genetics to Say **** you to steroids and get minimal side effects
dude...it was a joke. Hence the smiley face

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They stuck the needle in your lump in your nipple?

SELFofGOD

SELFofGOD

Awards
I am interested in this low dose accutane idea ( 10mg ed )

Has any1 here done this ???

If so how long did you stay on it for ? Did you start mid cycle and during pct ?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want to run low dose accutane, the trick is to start it before the period where you expect acne. 3-4 weeks before should be good. You can run it for months this way.

A typical accutane regime, when run solo and monitored by a Dr, is about 80mg per day, and for several months to get a more permanent effect.

10mg per day, for prior, during and after the time needed, should suffice and give little to no sides as long as the proper precautions are met. Keep in mind it takes time for it to start working, and many people also break out badly during PCT, so plan around this if you want to try. I don't condone the use of prescription drugs without a prescription though, this is solely for role-playing purposes and discussion.