Poll: Who is going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by coldseed View Post
    From what I am reading online: 10am

I take in a bookbag and just wear it around all day. Any goodies I get, I just toss them in. It's on my back so it's not really in the way although getting around in there can get pretty tight with all the people.

It does get hot in there! I would do the freeze walking in thing...then you'll be comfortable once inside.

I remember walking in last year and we already had our tickets, but we saw lots of people buying their tickets once there. I guess I just like to play it safe.

Have fun!
    Thanks brah! Reps!

Great idea with the backpack. Am gonna do that.

Gotta decide what shirt to wear (NP/BB.com/D.P.S.) and if I wanna wear a Canes hat to piss all the OSU people off.

I probably will buy Sat's expo ticket on Ticketmaster. Will have to play Sunday as we go if it opens at 10. I don't wanna get back too late Sun night. It's like a 6 to 7 hr drive.
    May buy Friday's as well online.

2. just got my expo and prejudge tix!

cant wait,
    •   

3. prolly gunna get a shirt made custom for me,

prolly gunna say Crazyfool on the back LOL

4. I live here, I will be hitting it up myself. I live about 20 minutes away from where it will be haha. So I guess I may see some of you babbling baboons there? Makes me wish I hadnt been jobless for a year, and shrank

Hey I can play it off for some free supps anyhow, I like that backpack idea. Gona use it.

5. About 7 days left.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    I'll be there.
    So will Sean and I
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

7. ill be there since I live on OSU campus

x2 on the backpack idea.. never thought of that

8. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    So will Sean and I
    Honestly you guys are? I hope I run into yall, would be fun to say hi in person.

9. do u need to purchase expo tickets before hand or can u purchase there?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Honestly you guys are? I hope I run into yall, would be fun to say hi in person.
    Yeah, we will be. I will be at the Vitamin Shoppe/Applied Nutriceuticals booth for about an hour on either Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise I'll be wandering around the expo. Yeah, be nice to see the face behind the name

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ralph View Post
    do u need to purchase expo tickets before hand or can u purchase there?
    I would imagine you can do either.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

11. Maybe next year. Too much on the plate right now. I know in the future Primordial will be looking to be at either the Arnold and/or the olympia. Hopefully that happens next year.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

12. I'm glad more of you guys are going. Like I said before though about the backpack: It makes it easy to throw in any freebies you get, plus store your phone, camera etc...but that place gets so crowded and I know I was brushing up against a few people as I walked through the crowds.

Oh well though...some people are just plain rude and will walk right through you.

13. Anyone going from MD/DC/VA area i kinda need/ want a ride hahaha

i wanna go so badly. Anyone have any idea besides flying or driving. i don;t know jack poo about busses and trains

and what exactly is the animal cage?

14. Quote Originally Posted by coldseed View Post
    I'm glad more of you guys are going. Like I said before though about the backpack: It makes it easy to throw in any freebies you get, plus store your phone, camera etc...but that place gets so crowded and I know I was brushing up against a few people as I walked through the crowds.

Oh well though...some people are just plain rude and will walk right through you.
    Pfft. Try Bourbon during Mardi Gras. THAT is crazy.

Anyway - how is it on Friday? Less busy than Saturday?

How long is the line to buy tix at the Expo itself? I see Ticketmaster charges a 6$ fee. Not the money but annoying that's it's 60% of the cost to get into the damn Expo.

Guessing I gotta bring cash to buy stuff.

Can't wait to see Jamie Eason and the other fitness models.

15. 3 Days till the start you all have your backpacks?
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

16. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    3 Days till the start you all have your backpacks?
    Not sure on the backpack idea, but I think I will go with it. Sure to be interesting, I cant get any friends to go, they are all pussies lol. (then again no one I know cares about lifting )

17. same here man.

where do you live/ how you getting there?

18. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    same here man.

where do you live/ how you getting there?
    I live 20 minutes from it, in Groveport(bedie canal winchest lol).

Driving 20 minutes to it

19. i live in DC, and i wanna go...how am i going to get there, i am thinking of driving and sleeping in my car..... any ideas.... i looked at amtrak and its closest stop is toledo...?

20. Quote Originally Posted by loupenguin View Post
    i live in DC, and i wanna go...how am i going to get there, i am thinking of driving and sleeping in my car..... any ideas.... i looked at amtrak and its closest stop is toledo...?
    Toledo is about 2 to 2.5 hours north from Columbus.

21. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Toledo is about 2 to 2.5 hours north from Columbus.
    Yes Toledo is a short shot from C-Bus.

22. Starts today and is going on till Sunday hope to see everyone there.

23. I will be there on Saturday working a booth for QFM 96. we are doing a fundraiser for a friend that dropped 250lbs. on his face while he was dong decline on the Jones Machine. If anybody is there and would like to help support him please feel free. He was working to get his pro card at the time of the accident. Him and his family need all the support they can get.. Thanks

24. Woo woop just landed. See yall tomorrow!

25. See you tomorrow Zach!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2010 ARNOLD CLASSIC PREVIEW
    By lymbo in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:49 PM
  2. Anyone going to the Arnold Classic?
    By JimJames in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 02:15 PM
  3. Arnold Classic