Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

Who is going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

• Total going for everything!

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Going because the Animal Cage is there!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Can't make it because the wife has the chains on me.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Can't make it because I forgot to start to Cut after January.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just can't make it.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
I was there last year and going again this year!

I'm comen from Chicago so I'm in for the weekend. Plus WEC is there so I'm not sure if I'm going to that.

Plus I have a couple of friends going to OSU I'm going to see if I can hook up with them.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i wish they had the arnold classic in the home of arnold... i'd hit venice beach any day.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
I go about every year and this year is no different. I'll be there Friday all day and saturday most or all day. Saturday gets pretty nuts. Its a 5 hour drive for me so its a no brainer, I make gas and motel back in supplements!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Wow not to many people going?

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Good, more supps for me. Lol. No anyone close should go, its a great time IMO. I always leave tired and frustrated with the crowd, but I happily go back the next year.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong I do love leaving there with a hugh Bag full of Supplements. And ya I kinda get tired of the crowds and people there. But I always have a good time.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
this is gonna be my first year going... cant wait

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
look up ticket prices on ticketmaster. Im going for my first time this year aswell. its gonna be a long flight but I cant resist the supps:439:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
The tickets for the Expo is only $10.00. But you will also have to find a hotel if you are going to stay more then the day or not from around the area.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
yeah i live about 4 hours away... cant wait. heard you get like 400 bucks in free supps?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
thats what my buddy told me and he went last year...

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
yeah i live about 4 hours away... cant wait. heard you get like 400 bucks in free supps?
are you serious $400 in free supps ?
Well I got alot of free samples of supps. I did win a couple free full sized supps. by doing some contests. I'm not sure $400 worth of samples and stuff but lets say I didn't have to buy supplements for the next 2-3 months and still have some samples leftover from last year. And plus there is a lot of great deals on the supplements if you have to buy the stuff you want.

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
ohh okay... yeah i plan on bringing alot of money with me... so not quite 400 bucks worth?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
ohh okay... yeah i plan on bringing alot of money with me... so not quite 400 bucks worth?
Really couldn't put a price on how much I got but it was a good carry on size baggage size full of supplements. Inculding some stuff I bought which came out to about $100 spent of my own money.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I'll be there again this year. I can only make it on Saturday, but I'll arrive early enough to enjoy the day.

What about the after party arnoldpartywiththepros.com/ Did anyone here do that last year? Is anyone thinking about it this year?

kokobeware2

Awards
  • Established
Really couldn't put a price on how much I got but it was a good carry on size baggage size full of supplements. Inculding some stuff I bought which came out to about $100 spent of my own money.
do you get free supps everyday or just saturday?

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I just ordered my tickets and got my hotel room all set up. I am opting out of the after party (link I posted above). I think afterwards I'll just go out for a nice dinner with the wife.

So, who here is going to the Arnold?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I am taking Friday off and am leaving sometime after the DC traffic dies down on 270 to head that way.

Will be there till Sunday. Will hit it on Friday whenever I get there and all day Saturday for sure. Not sure on Sunday (not even sure if the expo is open then).

Should I be bringing a bag to expo to carry sh*t? Also does it get hot in there with all the people? Probably just wear a t-shirt and freeze on the way in.

Still gotta get a hotel room. Can I buy tix at the gate or does it have to be on Ticketmaster?

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
Not sure on Sunday (not even sure if the expo is open then).
From what I am reading online: 10am

Should I be bringing a bag to expo to carry sh*t? Also does it get hot in there with all the people? Probably just wear a t-shirt and freeze on the way in.
I take in a bookbag and just wear it around all day. Any goodies I get, I just toss them in. It's on my back so it's not really in the way although getting around in there can get pretty tight with all the people.

It does get hot in there! I would do the freeze walking in thing...then you'll be comfortable once inside.

Still gotta get a hotel room. Can I buy tix at the gate or does it have to be on Ticketmaster?
I remember walking in last year and we already had our tickets, but we saw lots of people buying their tickets once there. I guess I just like to play it safe.

Have fun!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
From what I am reading online: 10am

I take in a bookbag and just wear it around all day. Any goodies I get, I just toss them in. It's on my back so it's not really in the way although getting around in there can get pretty tight with all the people.

It does get hot in there! I would do the freeze walking in thing...then you'll be comfortable once inside.

I remember walking in last year and we already had our tickets, but we saw lots of people buying their tickets once there. I guess I just like to play it safe.

Have fun!
Thanks brah! Reps!

Great idea with the backpack. Am gonna do that.

Gotta decide what shirt to wear (NP/BB.com/D.P.S.) and if I wanna wear a Canes hat to piss all the OSU people off.

I probably will buy Sat's expo ticket on Ticketmaster. Will have to play Sunday as we go if it opens at 10. I don't wanna get back too late Sun night. It's like a 6 to 7 hr drive.
May buy Friday's as well online.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prolly gunna get a shirt made custom for me,

prolly gunna say Crazyfool on the back LOL

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I live here, I will be hitting it up myself. I live about 20 minutes away from where it will be haha. So I guess I may see some of you babbling baboons there? Makes me wish I hadnt been jobless for a year, and shrank :D

Hey I can play it off for some free supps anyhow, I like that backpack idea. Gona use it.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
About 7 days left.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rustang

Rustang

Awards
ill be there since I live on OSU campus :booty:

x2 on the backpack idea.. never thought of that

Uncle Ralph

Awards
do u need to purchase expo tickets before hand or can u purchase there?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly you guys are? I hope I run into yall, would be fun to say hi in person.
Yeah, we will be. I will be at the Vitamin Shoppe/Applied Nutriceuticals booth for about an hour on either Saturday or Sunday. Otherwise I'll be wandering around the expo. Yeah, be nice to see the face behind the name :)

do u need to purchase expo tickets before hand or can u purchase there?
I would imagine you can do either.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe next year. Too much on the plate right now. I know in the future Primordial will be looking to be at either the Arnold and/or the olympia. Hopefully that happens next year. :)

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I'm glad more of you guys are going. Like I said before though about the backpack: It makes it easy to throw in any freebies you get, plus store your phone, camera etc...but that place gets so crowded and I know I was brushing up against a few people as I walked through the crowds.

Oh well though...some people are just plain rude and will walk right through you.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
Anyone going from MD/DC/VA area i kinda need/ want a ride hahaha :)

i wanna go so badly. Anyone have any idea besides flying or driving. i don;t know jack poo about busses and trains :(

and what exactly is the animal cage?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad more of you guys are going. Like I said before though about the backpack: It makes it easy to throw in any freebies you get, plus store your phone, camera etc...but that place gets so crowded and I know I was brushing up against a few people as I walked through the crowds.

Oh well though...some people are just plain rude and will walk right through you.
Pfft. Try Bourbon during Mardi Gras. THAT is crazy.

Anyway - how is it on Friday? Less busy than Saturday?

How long is the line to buy tix at the Expo itself? I see Ticketmaster charges a 6$ fee. Not the money but annoying that's it's 60% of the cost to get into the damn Expo.

Guessing I gotta bring cash to buy stuff.

Can't wait to see Jamie Eason and the other fitness models.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
3 Days till the start you all have your backpacks?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
3 Days till the start you all have your backpacks?
Not sure on the backpack idea, but I think I will go with it. Sure to be interesting, I cant get any friends to go, they are all pussies lol. (then again no one I know cares about lifting :( )

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
same here man.

where do you live/ how you getting there?

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
i live in DC, and i wanna go...how am i going to get there, i am thinking of driving and sleeping in my car..... any ideas.... i looked at amtrak and its closest stop is toledo...? :(

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
i live in DC, and i wanna go...how am i going to get there, i am thinking of driving and sleeping in my car..... any ideas.... i looked at amtrak and its closest stop is toledo...? :(
Toledo is about 2 to 2.5 hours north from Columbus.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Starts today and is going on till Sunday hope to see everyone there.

Ph729921

Awards
I will be there on Saturday working a booth for QFM 96. we are doing a fundraiser for a friend that dropped 250lbs. on his face while he was dong decline on the Jones Machine. If anybody is there and would like to help support him please feel free. He was working to get his pro card at the time of the accident. Him and his family need all the support they can get.. Thanks