Who's going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

Who is going to the Arnold Classic 2010?

• Total going for everything!

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Going because the Animal Cage is there!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Can't make it because the wife has the chains on me.

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Can't make it because I forgot to start to Cut after January.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just can't make it.

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Will be leaving in the morning on Friday. Oh Ya!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
In Columbus and at the Brothers bar. Haven a great time.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Definitly an awesome event. Seen Arnold, met Ferrigno, Got a pic I now use on my FB of me and 4 beautiful ladies. Did that lil competition thing and got a goodie bag for doing a dumb easy lil thing with push ups and doing alternating planks.

3 free shirts, bunch of goodies, some chicks autograph, honestly. Great fun.

AND MAN was there some nice, barely covered butts...

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Definitly an awesome event. Seen Arnold, met Ferrigno, Got a pic I now use on my FB of me and 4 beautiful ladies. Did that lil competition thing and got a goodie bag for doing a dumb easy lil thing with push ups and doing alternating planks.

3 free shirts, bunch of goodies, some chicks autograph, honestly. Great fun.

AND MAN was there some nice, barely covered butts...
It was a lot of fun. But still have the rest of the night to go.

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards
made it today.. sad to say for the first time being a central oh native and living on campus for the past few years which is literally 10 mins away from the convention center.

funny the cage was mentioned we were on our way out when i noticed it out of the corner of my eye and had to go check it out. not much going on just some talk about squat form and some lunges that i couldnt really hear. i noticed THE HOUSE was seated and and you could really only see his bust. i explained to my girl we needed to walk to the other side, then i apologized for my back and his calves having the the same breadth
:p

cool though not a big fan of the crowds. may go back tom for more of the competitions wasnt much going on there at the time

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
It was a lot of fun. But still have the rest of the night to go.
I had to get my buddy home to his car, he was going to his mums birthday dinner tonight. So I left about 4. Wish I coulda stayed more, but hell this gives me until next year to meet my goals so I can walk around feeling much more presence.

OH cool story though, in one of the lines two guys(very large guys) cut right in front of me. After checking with my buddy if he feels like fighting(to be safe) I tapped on their shoulders and told them the line started "back there" and gave em the thumb. A lady in the line also jumped in lol.

I dont normally tell two idiot looking punks who are solidly built to gtfo of dodge. Needless to say, felt good though.

This was just a great day all around.

I also had Free parking. lol. Got a lil lucky there too, and found a side street spot.

So only spent 15 bucks today total, and got a crapload for it.

The arnold, will be a yearly trip now until the day I die.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been here all day, having a blast and now kinda intoxicated LOL.

coldseed

coldseed

Awards
I had a pretty good time. It was beyond crowded though. Who knows...maybe I rubbed shoulders with some of you there. There were times when the crowd was just at a stand-still. No movement for a few minutes. If you are not good with crowds, you would have really freaked out.

Monique Minton is incredibly gorgeous and sexy. Damn!
Same with Amanda Latona...wow!

Jerome Ferguson is a really cool down to earth dude. We had a good time talking with him.

Victor Martinez on the other hand...
I was walking and we hit an open spot where there was not a lot of people. Victor walks around the corner, almost right into me. I said "Hey Victor" and put my hand out for a handshake and he pulled his arms back and said "hey" and walked away. It honestly looked like he thought I had a gun or something. I understand it can be annoying meeting and greeting all the fans, but as a pro I think he has to be just that: a professional. Oh well, not that big of deal. I guess I'm more bummed than upset.

I didn't get a lot of freebies, but a few things here and there. Not a bad score for free.

We ate good at night at a local mexican place, had fun walking around at the Arnold meeting and seeing everyone, got away for a few days, so indeed it was good times.

Did I mention Monique Minton yet? She is so damn hot.

dolfansalb

Awards
I went to Arnold's seminar in the morning. It was interesting to hear him speak with only a hundred or so people around. The Q & A was ok except for when people asked for a picture instead of asking a legitimate question.

Also I was introduced to Quincy Taylor who was very cool. He spent about 10-15 minutes explaining to me the challenges tall bodybuilders face. Not many of the guys there would do that.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Had a great time and going to do every year. I agree on Saturday there was a little more people then there was last year but oh well. Hope everyone else had a great time. I know I did.

I also forgot to say that I didn't get to goto WEC on Saturday night. Me and my friend were back at are hotel having a drink and this guy comes up to us and asks if we wanted to goto WEC and we were like ya sure. he had extra tickets and just needed to sell them I guess his friends didn't show up. So we bought them they were great seat. Saved a hella lot of money on them $30 for both of them.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome time going by myself.

Will post pics of my stash tonight :)

Shout out to Dsade and Crader. Great talking to you guys.

Pissed off at Samboz for not having any NeoVar samples.

Met a few BB.com dudes. Talked to Pat Arnold for a good 15 mins at end of day on Fri.

Talked to ALR and Raven for a while too. They are well - too busy for the forums but got a great sounding protein coming out.
J-rod says they reformulating Blue Print - sounds awesome.

Got a bunch of pics with women i thought generally attractive. Heh.

Talked to Jamie Eason for 5 mins end of day Friday. Cant believe how hot she is in person! I want to kidnap her and bring her home. Hehe

Lastly thanks for the advices on the backpack, great idea.
Early on Sat was when i got the most samples. Highly recommend getting there about 9:05 so you miss the line to get in and then hit the big booth's (Gaspari/ON/EAS/BSN) as quick as you can, then hit the little guys.

Most value for standing in line: ON. You got 4 packs of protein, a shirt, and an ABB drink for a line shorter than BB.com.

Lastly BSN was a cluster. Worst spot in the expo.

Sat from 11 to 3 was worse than Bourbon during Mardi Gras.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome time going by myself.

Will post pics of my stash tonight :)

Shout out to Dsade and Crader. Great talking to you guys.

Pissed off at Samboz for not having any NeoVar samples.

Met a few BB.com dudes. Talked to Pat Arnold for a good 15 mins at end of day on Fri.

Talked to ALR and Raven for a while too. They are well - too busy for the forums but got a great sounding protein coming out.
J-rod says they reformulating Blue Print - sounds awesome.

Got a bunch of pics with women i thought generally attractive. Heh.

Talked to Jamie Eason for 5 mins end of day Friday. Cant believe how hot she is in person! I want to kidnap her and bring her home. Hehe

Lastly thanks for the advices on the backpack, great idea.
Early on Sat was when i got the most samples. Highly recommend getting there about 9:05 so you miss the line to get in and then hit the big booth's (Gaspari/ON/EAS/BSN) as quick as you can, then hit the little guys.

Most value for standing in line: ON. You got 4 packs of protein, a shirt, and an ABB drink for a line shorter than BB.com.

Lastly BSN was a cluster. Worst spot in the expo.

Sat from 11 to 3 was worse than Bourbon during Mardi Gras.
LOL...it wasn't my fault we didn't have any NeoVar samples (I was a bit perturbed we didn't have any to give out). Hell I'm pissed off my wife stole the last of my NeoVar. Dammit Rosie!!! :damnit1::toofunny:. Regardless, good seeing you bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-