Trey Brewer 3 weeks out

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Did he ever get rid of that nasty gyno he has?
    prolly not lol

2. Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Jay Cutler said it best, "you do what you do to win, if you call that cheating, fine, but I have the edge, thats why Im the best."
    I see we all seen cutler admit his edge on a great documentrey "bigger,strnger,faster"...
    •   

3. Trey brewer is a great bodybuilder & great attitude & he brings sumthn special to the sport pro card or not. He is a icon & a freak & thts good enuff. His condition has been off & he wll get it right very soon & he is already onto sumthn by stayin alittle mre lean but I like the trey I met at the arnold"true freak". Victor martinez is my idol thn the phenom & then centaponi & I got to give it to brandon curry too. I believe trey wuld hve bttr luck wth anothr company cause bsn is jst a b.s company & I was a fan in the past but they really messed up. Well there protien shakes r top notch thou lol. Trey wll b fine & I also believe he is natural & if at all he jst started juicing. Trey needs 2 sign wth MHP or muscle meds & use sum real products & get mre support & focus.

4. Yea I think if Trey signs with MHP he will be the best for sure! Just look at what sarmX did 4 victor!

Lol

5. Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    Yea I think if Trey signs with MHP he will be the best for sure! Just look at what sarmX did 4 victor!

Lol

wow! that joke really got around huh?

6. Trey's a Buffalo. I saw him in person once at the L.A. Fitness Expo, he's ridiculous, so was Brandon Curry. Magazines don't pay him justice.
    NSCA - CSCS

7. agreed, online pics and mags do not really give you a good idea of how truly massive these guys are.

8. I really like Trey, I hope he has a long, successful career. Out of all the pros and who ever I have seen out there, he just stands out. Check out his vids and stuff and he just seems like a cool regular guy. Most of us have our role models or heroes and there is just something about Trey that motivates me to work harder, and say, man I want to look like that.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    i dont kno i didnt really look..Does anyone know the name of that song in the beginning. It sounds like metallica but i know its not
    lamb of god- "11th hour"
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

Similar Forum Threads

1. trey brewer talks
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 04:19 PM
  2. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 11:53 PM
  3. Trey Brewer???
    By thahotboy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 11:09 PM
  4. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 09:41 AM
  5. Trey Brewer...WOW...
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 05:36 PM