Trey Brewer 3 weeks out

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
I still believe Trey was natural until at least until 20 years old....clean as a teen

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^i bet you believe in santa claus too!

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
y cant it be admitted about being natural before 20?
fat****s in high school wouldnt be fat with roids
I say Trey started juice at 20 not earlier

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
trey has good genetics and anything is possible, i tend not to think a football player in atlanta would not be on d-bol,haha.

But you know, your right genetics arent everything. Look at all the asians on the pro scene, you know they have super crappy genetics for bodybuilders. I guess with growth hormone and juice anything is possible, no offense to asians. I dont think we will never see an asian Olympian in the top 5 any time soon, until genetic doping.

Genetics plays a very big role at being THE BEST, yeah you can be a pro and have bad genetics, but the elite Olympians all usually have a genetic tendency to put on muscle and lose fat.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
agreed but genetics are EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING
I bet a ton of fellas take the same **** as TREY and look nothing close
sad but true

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
agreed but genetics are EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING
I bet a ton of fellas take the same **** as TREY and look nothing close
sad but true
At the pro Olympia level for shure, only guys that have everything spot-on can make it into the top 10.

localrockstar

Awards
I still believe Trey was natural until at least until 20 years old....clean as a teen
I seriously doubt that Trey was natural until his 20. I remember seeing him back stage in 2005 when I competed in the collegiate nationals and he didnt look like he was natural to me bro!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'd say there is a strong possibility that Trey was no way natural at 20. No way. he has great genetics as most well recognized BB's do, but no way you have that mass and density and definition when you're 20

localrockstar

Awards
the question was ......natural as a teen?
I would seriously bet that there is no way he was natural as a teen bro. Unless you are talking about his early teenage years like when he first turned 13?

anabayalic

Awards
Jay Cutler said it best, "you do what you do to win, if you call that cheating, fine, but I have the edge, thats why Im the best."
I see we all seen cutler admit his edge on a great documentrey "bigger,strnger,faster"...

anabayalic

Awards
Trey brewer is a great bodybuilder & great attitude & he brings sumthn special to the sport pro card or not. He is a icon & a freak & thts good enuff. His condition has been off & he wll get it right very soon & he is already onto sumthn by stayin alittle mre lean but I like the trey I met at the arnold"true freak". Victor martinez is my idol thn the phenom & then centaponi & I got to give it to brandon curry too. I believe trey wuld hve bttr luck wth anothr company cause bsn is jst a b.s company & I was a fan in the past but they really messed up. Well there protien shakes r top notch thou lol. Trey wll b fine & I also believe he is natural & if at all he jst started juicing. Trey needs 2 sign wth MHP or muscle meds & use sum real products & get mre support & focus.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think if Trey signs with MHP he will be the best for sure! Just look at what sarmX did 4 victor!

Lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yea I think if Trey signs with MHP he will be the best for sure! Just look at what sarmX did 4 victor!

Lol

wow! that joke really got around huh? :lol:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trey's a Buffalo. I saw him in person once at the L.A. Fitness Expo, he's ridiculous, so was Brandon Curry. Magazines don't pay him justice.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
agreed, online pics and mags do not really give you a good idea of how truly massive these guys are.

Draikaiden

Awards
I really like Trey, I hope he has a long, successful career. Out of all the pros and who ever I have seen out there, he just stands out. Check out his vids and stuff and he just seems like a cool regular guy. Most of us have our role models or heroes and there is just something about Trey that motivates me to work harder, and say, man I want to look like that.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i dont kno i didnt really look..Does anyone know the name of that song in the beginning. It sounds like metallica but i know its not
lamb of god- "11th hour"