Trey Brewer 3 weeks out

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did he ever get rid of that nasty gyno he has?

Rah22491

Awards
Did he ever get rid of that nasty gyno he has?
i dont kno i didnt really look..Does anyone know the name of that song in the beginning. It sounds like metallica but i know its not

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
its a random joke song by sum 41 on the same album as fat lip

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I was amazed by him the first time I saw him. But after seeing him in the last couple of years eeh I was very disappointed to say the least. His legs are spectacular though. I wonder when his first cycle of any hormonal/AAS was...13? j/k

BUT! He looks awesome in the iron asylum vids. Arms look so much better than they used to

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Yea in the iron asylum vids. his arms look much better than they used to

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I really liked Trey Brewer when I first saw him 2 or 3 years ago, he looks good here, hopefully he'll make much needed progress he knows to make

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I was amazed by him the first time I saw him. But after seeing him in the last couple of years eeh I was very disappointed to say the least. His legs are spectacular though. I wonder when his first cycle of any hormonal/AAS was...13? j/k

BUT! He looks awesome in the iron asylum vids. Arms look so much better than they used to
lol,.. I know a guy from my tech college who is friends with him. Hes from my area, and I have heard hes been "jacked" for a long time. The size he had at like 20 years old was pretty crazy, though I thought he would have made a bigger dent in the sport by now.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
lol,.. I know a guy from my tech college who is friends with him. Hes from my area, and I have heard hes been "jacked" for a long time. The size he had at like 20 years old was pretty crazy, though I thought he would have made a bigger dent in the sport by now.
I agree 100%. its very disappointing

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. its very disappointing
yea,.. I think he'll be lost in translation with all the new amateurs turned pro coming up (Evan Centropani (sp), Currey,Fankhouser,) hell the list goes on. So... if he wants to accelerate to the top,..... he better pull a Phil Heath or something.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
yea,.. I think he'll be lost in translation with all the new amateurs turned pro coming up (Evan Centropani (sp), Currey,Fankhouser,) hell the list goes on. So... if he wants to accelerate to the top,..... he better pull a Phil Heath or something.
true! or a Cutler...lol

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
haha yea!

I was surprised Mr. Lego turned himself around. In the Mr. Olympia pics I saw, he looked pretty good, compared to his old self.
I know! its amazing, major props to Cutler!

captgarrett

Awards
I go to the same gym Trey does, the guy works hard every day. He's also a really nice guy. I try not to bug him, but occasionally I have a question and he's always been really helpful. His legs are unbelievable.

Keep something else in mind, he's only 24 too. The guy has a long career ahead of him.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i like his use of versa grips :) looking into these for xmas

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
he lives in my area and was at a local restaurant one night. my cousin who works there knew who he was and nobody else did. it is kind of weird the celebrities we have in our world and nobody else knows who they r.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
haha yea!

I was surprised Mr. Lego turned himself around. In the Mr. Olympia pics I saw, he looked pretty good, compared to his old self.
haha yea I was thoroughly impressed with Jay this year. HUGE improvement, the new MD is at the store I work at and I'm constantly looking at the cover b/c he looks so much different.

And speaking on trey again...I think maybe he got complacent b/c he was so massive at such a young age and thought wins might come easier but I still hope he keeps improving. And Centopani is a beast.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I go to the same gym Trey does, the guy works hard every day. He's also a really nice guy. I try not to bug him, but occasionally I have a question and he's always been really helpful. His legs are unbelievable.

Keep something else in mind, he's only 24 too. The guy has a long career ahead of him.
Its always awesome to me when someone on that level is willing to help.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
What I find impressive is that Trey is still 100% natural. No roids here.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, no, I thought he still is clean. So I was wrong?

jab4240

Awards
on MD he went on the radio and said that he will probably take the whole 2010 season off to work on his laggin body parts. also he is dieting for most of the year this time to help come in more conditioned. thank god is all i can say. i give Trey 2 more, or 3 at the most tries at a pro card before hes done. these last years he hasnt been focused at all. to my hype and pressure put on him at a young age.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
to my hype and pressure put on him at a young age.
I disagree, if he was good enough, this wouldn't have caused him to be unsuccessful, instead make him work harder, but everyone is different, Im just saying when Im under pressure I work harder...and being when I lose I work even harder than before and he lost, twice, to me, there is no excuse for his failures

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
the problem and was his football highschool carreer and his prevelence on powerlifting routines. Great for building size for shure.

If he had been doing a bodybuilding routine throughout highschool, i think he be better now. of course bodybuilding includes bench and squat and deadlift, but not just bench and squat and deadlift. Which gave him weak areas.

personally id like to see him in an Olympia in five years, hes just got a great personality.

Hes pretty much got ronnie coleman genetics.

jab4240

Awards
Ronnie Coleman Genetics???? Wow did you really just put Trey and Ronnie in the same category?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Ronnie Coleman Genetics???? Wow did you really just put Trey and Ronnie in the same category?
yes they both have great genetics for bodybuilders

mind you trey is 24 and ronnie is 40-something.

this is a non-issue but they are both attached to the bsn brand.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I feel genetics isn't an issue when your on the amount of roids they are...

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I feel genetics isn't an issue when your on the amount of roids they are...
haha,... yup. Genetics are everything when you are natural, not as much when you are on the sauce. They still matter, but there is no way of judging if someone has superb genetics vs. mediocre genetics if they are juiced up 24/7. Look at the golden age of BB'ers, they may not have had access to the knowledge, supplements, and techiniques we have today, but many of them stayed on cycle throughout the year, far longer than anyone on here would consider a "safe" cycle. Its hard to judge genetics when you are on Dbol for 6 months straight....

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
haha,... yup. Genetics are everything when you are natural, not as much when you are on the sauce. They still matter, but there is no way of judging if someone has superb genetics vs. mediocre genetics if they are juiced up 24/7. Look at the golden age of BB'ers, they may not have had access to the knowledge, supplements, and techiniques we have today, but many of them stayed on cycle throughout the year, far longer than anyone on here would consider a "safe" cycle. Its hard to judge genetics when you are on Dbol for 6 months straight....
thank you! everyone argues with me on this. But anyway...have you seen Arnold's cycle? NO PCT!!!! WTF lol
I might try that...:think:

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
no genetics plays a huge role for pro bodybuilders,

youve heard of the myostatin gene.

Im shure some of the top pros have some of this.

unlike you think, not all pro are juiced 24/7, some are, some arent.

Some dudes can take all the riods they want and not get big, while some guys can take a little juice and get huge.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
no genetics plays a huge role for pro bodybuilders,

youve heard of the myostatin gene.

Im shure some of the top pros have some of this.

unlike you think, not all pro are juiced 24/7, some are, some arent.

Some dudes can take all the riods they want and not get big, while some guys can take a little juice and get huge.
Please for the love of god, re-read my post.

I never said genetics do not matter, nor do they play a very small part in the succession on pro bodybuilders. Ever heard the term, "getting past your genetic barrier." Thats what juicing does, period.

And for the record, again, re-read my post. I refereed to the BB'ers of the golden age, aka the arnold era when referring to year round usage of gear, not current. Research, studies, cycle length, and PCT knowledge was nothing then, compared to what it is now.

Genetics are everything when you are natural, not as much when you are on the sauce.
I think that says it all.

Also considering plenty of pro bb'ers have been on the sauce since their mid-late teens,.. that's a very long time to accrue loads of mass and break past any barriers, period.

jab4240

Awards
i agree that juice is a huge part, but i have seen guys take 500 or more mg's of test and not really get a whole lot out of it. the juice was legit bc the other guy taking it put on some serious lbs. i also dont think just juice is the key its also growth and slin. growth is where genetic barriers are broken. with growht you can grow more muslce fibers and not just enhance them. growth mixed in with a well thought out cycle including test and some tren will make genetics obsolete period. just my two cents. and i still think you cannot talk about trey and ronnie in the same sentence, bc Trey will never win an Olympia at the rate hes going.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
Trey is a freak! '
I think one of his problems was too much too soon as far as gear wise. He needs to get his body off the sauce for a bit maybe down to a TRT dose, and take some time off and reavuluate. Then he would go back on and start progressing again like crazy.

When do you guys think Trey started gear age wise?

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
brk-
HOW do you know many pro bodybuilders were on the sauce as teenagers? Not questioning it, but please list any top guy in the sport who juiced before the age of 19.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
brk_nemesis
How do you know most bdybuilders were on the sauce in their teens. I would like you to list all the current pros who were on the sauce before the age of 19 if you could.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
brk_nemesis
How do you know most bdybuilders were on the sauce in their teens. I would like you to list all the current pros who were on the sauce before the age of 19 if you could.
Again,.... read posts thoroughly before replying to them.

Also considering plenty of pro bb'ers have been on the sauce since their mid-late teens,.. that's a very long time to accrue loads of mass and break past any barriers, period.
Does it say anywhere in the sentence the word "many?"

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
plenty or many I dont think that matters. If you are so comfortable with throwing statements like that out there, please refer to the question.
Which(you said plenty) bodybuilders do you feel juiced in their early teens?
What makes you think Trey Brewer juiced in his teens?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
plenty or many I dont think that matters. If you are so comfortable with throwing statements like that out there, please refer to the question.
Which(you said plenty) bodybuilders do you feel juiced in their early teens?
What makes you think Trey Brewer juiced in his teens?
First, im leavin now to see a movie with friends so I would be glad to throw out plenty of BB'ers who arose to the top at very young ages, and a person of any common sense would realize it isnt natural, nor can that amount of mass be obtained only in a couple years. That is unless you believe those retarded Cell tech ads. Two,..... read the fukin thread please. I just stated earlier, Trey Brewer is from my area, I know people who are friends with him. One of my college buddies was a w/o partner of his for a couple years.

Not to mention BB'ers of the golden, Arnold himself who mentioned in multiple sources he started at around 14 yrs of age. But hey,.. lemme just pull all those legitimate sources outta my azz for ya, since I make "bold" statements.

But then again, i guess you still believe many pro bodybuilders are natural, right? right......

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
did you see what Trey Brewer looked like as a teen. A fat **** who was just big playing football. U really believe that if he was on AAS in high school he would be that fat?
Also where do you think Trey got money for gear in high school?. A few bottles of test isn't cheap as going to the movies with your buddies bro. I bet you made this friend thing up about Trey. The odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner....please ....so if your gonna say **** about people back it up with believable details and info
not **** like"My best bud was Trey's training partner in high school and he said he juiced as a teen so yeah bro!"

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Jay Cutler said it best, "you do what you do to win, if you call that cheating, fine, but I have the edge, thats why Im the best."

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
did you see what Trey Brewer looked like as a teen. A fat **** who was just big playing football. U really believe that if he was on AAS in high school he would be that fat?
Also where do you think Trey got money for gear in high school?. A few bottles of test isn't cheap as going to the movies with your buddies bro. I bet you made this friend thing up about Trey. The odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner....please ....so if your gonna say **** about people back it up with believable details and info
not **** like"My best bud was Trey's training partner in high school and he said he juiced as a teen so yeah bro!"
Your right. My college buddy was lying....

Guess that also means when a prosecutor questions a witness in court, the witness is also lying, correct? I mean, if the prosecutor wasn't there to see the crime himself, its not true right? Nice try,..... not.

Oh wait,... what are the odds of your friends being good amateurs, and knowing what the "cream of the crop" are taking:

I have VERY close personal friends who are advising me some who are very good amateur bodybuilders and they have told me that the cream of the crop in this sport are using high amounts of test in the 2000-3000mg range to pack on sheer size. Maybe one or two other compounds at most. So I tell your graph to go **** itself
You did write this post, correct?

Also last i checked, how is the "odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner" unbelievable, considering we live in the same part of Georgia? I guess that means when someone gets famous, all the people that knew them when they were younger are nonexistent right? Do they travel to Never Never land? yea ok....

Oh whats this I found....

As far as strength, the best powerlifters/strongman on the planet all use more than a gram of test
Really? Who exactly. Please provide me credible sources, I mean "if you feel so comfortable throwing statement like that out there." I would like to see evidence to prove these "bold" statements.

Hmm,.. I could go on and on like this all day. Looks like other people can play the same game too. But judging by your post count, rep, and quality of your previous posts on here,.... I dont have too. You already make yourself look like an @ss.

Also last I checked,... you dont have to be 270lbs and ripped to be using steroids. And test? Last I checked Prohormones and designers have been on the market for a while now, and test ain the only old school sh*t out there. I dont know where you are getting at with the whole "price" rationale. There are plenty of schools around here that have been caught for years giving out sh*t to the team( Coaching staff that is). Also last I checked there are these things called jobs you know. Its where you go do stuff and get paid for it. I knew plenty of people in HS that played ball and worked. And guess what,.. they got money,..... to buy stuff.

Opps... uh oh, I used that word again,..."plenty." Maybe you should go get a dictionary and reference it to the word "many" as in "many of." Judging by your last post, ... you dont know the difference. For example, if I put a bag of milk chocolate m&ms in a bowl, and a bag of almond m&ms in the same bowl, I could pull out "plenty" of either flavor. Your question to me referred to "many of." That would equal a majority. I never said the majority of BB'ers started any form of steroids in their mid teens, nor did I say "many of." I would think common sense would show there are "plenty of" BB'ers out there that started juicing in their teens, unless you know of some secret uber rule in Bodybuilding where you have to wait til you are 20 to start anything if you ever want to see the stage.

But its okay,.... you can always go back to that "other" site with all the other kiddies, where they too think amateur and pro BB'ers are gods, and they fell from the heavens, and everyone wishes they knew them. Have fun trolling w/e you go.

Good day sir. :veryhappy:

YouTube- You Lose! Good Day Sir!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Your right. My college buddy was lying....

Guess that also means when a prosecutor questions a witness in court, the witness is also lying, correct? I mean, if the prosecutor wasn't there to see the crime himself, its not true right? Nice try,..... not.

Oh wait,... what are the odds of your friends being good amateurs, and knowing what the "cream of the crop" are taking:

You did write this post, correct?

Also last i checked, how is the "odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner" unbelievable, considering we live in the same part of Georgia? I guess that means when someone gets famous, all the people that knew them when they were younger are nonexistent right? Do they travel to Never Never land? yea ok....

Oh whats this I found....

Really? Who exactly. Please provide me credible sources, I mean "if you feel so comfortable throwing statement like that out there." I would like to see evidence to prove these "bold" statements.

Hmm,.. I could go on and on like this all day. Looks like other people can play the same game too. But judging by your post count, rep, and quality of your previous posts on here,.... I dont have too. You already make yourself look like an @ss.

Also last I checked,... you dont have to be 270lbs and ripped to be using steroids. And test? Last I checked Prohormones and designers have been on the market for a while now, and test ain the only old school sh*t out there. I dont know where you are getting at with the whole "price" rationale. There are plenty of schools around here that have been caught for years giving out sh*t to the team( Coaching staff that is). Also last I checked there are these things called jobs you know. Its where you go do stuff and get paid for it. I knew plenty of people in HS that played ball and worked. And guess what,.. they got money,..... to buy stuff.

Opps... uh oh, I used that word again,..."plenty." Maybe you should go get a dictionary and reference it to the word "many" as in "many of." Judging by your last post, ... you dont know the difference. For example, if I put a bag of milk chocolate m&ms in a bowl, and a bag of almond m&ms in the same bowl, I could pull out "plenty" of either flavor. Your question to me referred to "many of." That would equal a majority. I never said the majority of BB'ers started any form of steroids in their mid teens, nor did I say "many of." I would think common sense would show there are "plenty of" BB'ers out there that started juicing in their teens, unless you know of some secret uber rule in Bodybuilding where you have to wait til you are 20 to start anything if you ever want to see the stage.

But its okay,.... you can always go back to that "other" site with all the other kiddies, where they too think amateur and pro BB'ers are gods, and they fell from the heavens, and everyone wishes they knew them. Have fun trolling w/e you go.

Good day sir. :veryhappy:

YouTube- You Lose! Good Day Sir!

ummm.....OWNED!

GICH!

jab4240

Awards
x2 def. owned! its not unrealistic that he knows Trey's workout partner, i mean i train at the same gym at Jay cutler and robert burnika. well put bRK they dont just go to never never land or workout at some gym for Gods only... lol! the best part was YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR! roflmao!