Trey Brewer 3 weeks out

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

brk_nemesis
    How do you know most bdybuilders were on the sauce in their teens. I would like you to list all the current pros who were on the sauce before the age of 19 if you could.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

**** sry I asked twice my bad
  3. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbuttchicks View Post
    brk_nemesis
    How do you know most bdybuilders were on the sauce in their teens. I would like you to list all the current pros who were on the sauce before the age of 19 if you could.
    Again,.... read posts thoroughly before replying to them.

Also considering plenty of pro bb'ers have been on the sauce since their mid-late teens,.. that's a very long time to accrue loads of mass and break past any barriers, period.
    Does it say anywhere in the sentence the word "many?"
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

plenty or many I dont think that matters. If you are so comfortable with throwing statements like that out there, please refer to the question.
    Which(you said plenty) bodybuilders do you feel juiced in their early teens?
    What makes you think Trey Brewer juiced in his teens?
  5. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.

plenty or many I dont think that matters. If you are so comfortable with throwing statements like that out there, please refer to the question.
    Which(you said plenty) bodybuilders do you feel juiced in their early teens?
    What makes you think Trey Brewer juiced in his teens?
    First, im leavin now to see a movie with friends so I would be glad to throw out plenty of BB'ers who arose to the top at very young ages, and a person of any common sense would realize it isnt natural, nor can that amount of mass be obtained only in a couple years. That is unless you believe those retarded Cell tech ads. Two,..... read the fukin thread please. I just stated earlier, Trey Brewer is from my area, I know people who are friends with him. One of my college buddies was a w/o partner of his for a couple years.

Not to mention BB'ers of the golden, Arnold himself who mentioned in multiple sources he started at around 14 yrs of age. But hey,.. lemme just pull all those legitimate sources outta my azz for ya, since I make "bold" statements.

But then again, i guess you still believe many pro bodybuilders are natural, right? right......
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

did you see what Trey Brewer looked like as a teen. A fat **** who was just big playing football. U really believe that if he was on AAS in high school he would be that fat?
    Also where do you think Trey got money for gear in high school?. A few bottles of test isn't cheap as going to the movies with your buddies bro. I bet you made this friend thing up about Trey. The odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner....please ....so if your gonna say **** about people back it up with believable details and info
    not **** like"My best bud was Trey's training partner in high school and he said he juiced as a teen so yeah bro!"
  7. Registered User

Jay Cutler said it best, "you do what you do to win, if you call that cheating, fine, but I have the edge, thats why Im the best."
  8. yea!!!!!
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.

did you see what Trey Brewer looked like as a teen. A fat **** who was just big playing football. U really believe that if he was on AAS in high school he would be that fat?
    Also where do you think Trey got money for gear in high school?. A few bottles of test isn't cheap as going to the movies with your buddies bro. I bet you made this friend thing up about Trey. The odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner....please ....so if your gonna say **** about people back it up with believable details and info
    not **** like"My best bud was Trey's training partner in high school and he said he juiced as a teen so yeah bro!"
    Your right. My college buddy was lying....

Guess that also means when a prosecutor questions a witness in court, the witness is also lying, correct? I mean, if the prosecutor wasn't there to see the crime himself, its not true right? Nice try,..... not.

Oh wait,... what are the odds of your friends being good amateurs, and knowing what the "cream of the crop" are taking:

I have VERY close personal friends who are advising me some who are very good amateur bodybuilders and they have told me that the cream of the crop in this sport are using high amounts of test in the 2000-3000mg range to pack on sheer size. Maybe one or two other compounds at most. So I tell your graph to go **** itself
    You did write this post, correct?

Also last i checked, how is the "odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner" unbelievable, considering we live in the same part of Georgia? I guess that means when someone gets famous, all the people that knew them when they were younger are nonexistent right? Do they travel to Never Never land? yea ok....

Oh whats this I found....

As far as strength, the best powerlifters/strongman on the planet all use more than a gram of test
    Really? Who exactly. Please provide me credible sources, I mean "if you feel so comfortable throwing statement like that out there." I would like to see evidence to prove these "bold" statements.

Hmm,.. I could go on and on like this all day. Looks like other people can play the same game too. But judging by your post count, rep, and quality of your previous posts on here,.... I dont have too. You already make yourself look like an @ss.

Also last I checked,... you dont have to be 270lbs and ripped to be using steroids. And test? Last I checked Prohormones and designers have been on the market for a while now, and test ain the only old school sh*t out there. I dont know where you are getting at with the whole "price" rationale. There are plenty of schools around here that have been caught for years giving out sh*t to the team( Coaching staff that is). Also last I checked there are these things called jobs you know. Its where you go do stuff and get paid for it. I knew plenty of people in HS that played ball and worked. And guess what,.. they got money,..... to buy stuff.

Opps... uh oh, I used that word again,..."plenty." Maybe you should go get a dictionary and reference it to the word "many" as in "many of." Judging by your last post, ... you dont know the difference. For example, if I put a bag of milk chocolate m&ms in a bowl, and a bag of almond m&ms in the same bowl, I could pull out "plenty" of either flavor. Your question to me referred to "many of." That would equal a majority. I never said the majority of BB'ers started any form of steroids in their mid teens, nor did I say "many of." I would think common sense would show there are "plenty of" BB'ers out there that started juicing in their teens, unless you know of some secret uber rule in Bodybuilding where you have to wait til you are 20 to start anything if you ever want to see the stage.

But its okay,.... you can always go back to that "other" site with all the other kiddies, where they too think amateur and pro BB'ers are gods, and they fell from the heavens, and everyone wishes they knew them. Have fun trolling w/e you go.

Good day sir.

YouTube- You Lose! Good Day Sir!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Your right. My college buddy was lying....

Guess that also means when a prosecutor questions a witness in court, the witness is also lying, correct? I mean, if the prosecutor wasn't there to see the crime himself, its not true right? Nice try,..... not.

Oh wait,... what are the odds of your friends being good amateurs, and knowing what the "cream of the crop" are taking:

You did write this post, correct?

Also last i checked, how is the "odds you have a friend of TRey Brewer who was his actual workout partner" unbelievable, considering we live in the same part of Georgia? I guess that means when someone gets famous, all the people that knew them when they were younger are nonexistent right? Do they travel to Never Never land? yea ok....

Oh whats this I found....

Really? Who exactly. Please provide me credible sources, I mean "if you feel so comfortable throwing statement like that out there." I would like to see evidence to prove these "bold" statements.

Hmm,.. I could go on and on like this all day. Looks like other people can play the same game too. But judging by your post count, rep, and quality of your previous posts on here,.... I dont have too. You already make yourself look like an @ss.

Also last I checked,... you dont have to be 270lbs and ripped to be using steroids. And test? Last I checked Prohormones and designers have been on the market for a while now, and test ain the only old school sh*t out there. I dont know where you are getting at with the whole "price" rationale. There are plenty of schools around here that have been caught for years giving out sh*t to the team( Coaching staff that is). Also last I checked there are these things called jobs you know. Its where you go do stuff and get paid for it. I knew plenty of people in HS that played ball and worked. And guess what,.. they got money,..... to buy stuff.

Opps... uh oh, I used that word again,..."plenty." Maybe you should go get a dictionary and reference it to the word "many" as in "many of." Judging by your last post, ... you dont know the difference. For example, if I put a bag of milk chocolate m&ms in a bowl, and a bag of almond m&ms in the same bowl, I could pull out "plenty" of either flavor. Your question to me referred to "many of." That would equal a majority. I never said the majority of BB'ers started any form of steroids in their mid teens, nor did I say "many of." I would think common sense would show there are "plenty of" BB'ers out there that started juicing in their teens, unless you know of some secret uber rule in Bodybuilding where you have to wait til you are 20 to start anything if you ever want to see the stage.

But its okay,.... you can always go back to that "other" site with all the other kiddies, where they too think amateur and pro BB'ers are gods, and they fell from the heavens, and everyone wishes they knew them. Have fun trolling w/e you go.

Good day sir.

YouTube- You Lose! Good Day Sir!

ummm.....OWNED!

GICH!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  196 lbs.

x2 def. owned! its not unrealistic that he knows Trey's workout partner, i mean i train at the same gym at Jay cutler and robert burnika. well put bRK they dont just go to never never land or workout at some gym for Gods only... lol! the best part was YOU LOSE! GOOD DAY SIR! roflmao!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

I still believe Trey was natural until at least until 20 years old....clean as a teen
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

^^^^i bet you believe in santa claus too!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

y cant it be admitted about being natural before 20?
    fat****s in high school wouldnt be fat with roids
    I say Trey started juice at 20 not earlier
  14. Registered User

trey has good genetics and anything is possible, i tend not to think a football player in atlanta would not be on d-bol,haha.

But you know, your right genetics arent everything. Look at all the asians on the pro scene, you know they have super crappy genetics for bodybuilders. I guess with growth hormone and juice anything is possible, no offense to asians. I dont think we will never see an asian Olympian in the top 5 any time soon, until genetic doping.

Genetics plays a very big role at being THE BEST, yeah you can be a pro and have bad genetics, but the elite Olympians all usually have a genetic tendency to put on muscle and lose fat.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

agreed but genetics are EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING
    I bet a ton of fellas take the same **** as TREY and look nothing close
    sad but true
  16. Registered User

agreed but genetics are EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING
    I bet a ton of fellas take the same **** as TREY and look nothing close
    sad but true
    At the pro Olympia level for shure, only guys that have everything spot-on can make it into the top 10.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

I still believe Trey was natural until at least until 20 years old....clean as a teen
    I seriously doubt that Trey was natural until his 20. I remember seeing him back stage in 2005 when I competed in the collegiate nationals and he didnt look like he was natural to me bro!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

I'd say there is a strong possibility that Trey was no way natural at 20. No way. he has great genetics as most well recognized BB's do, but no way you have that mass and density and definition when you're 20
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

the question was ......natural as a teen?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

the question was ......natural as a teen?
    I would seriously bet that there is no way he was natural as a teen bro. Unless you are talking about his early teenage years like when he first turned 13?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Did he ever get rid of that nasty gyno he has?
    prolly not lol
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KgTomCat View Post
    Jay Cutler said it best, "you do what you do to win, if you call that cheating, fine, but I have the edge, thats why Im the best."
    I see we all seen cutler admit his edge on a great documentrey "bigger,strnger,faster"...
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

Trey brewer is a great bodybuilder & great attitude & he brings sumthn special to the sport pro card or not. He is a icon & a freak & thts good enuff. His condition has been off & he wll get it right very soon & he is already onto sumthn by stayin alittle mre lean but I like the trey I met at the arnold"true freak". Victor martinez is my idol thn the phenom & then centaponi & I got to give it to brandon curry too. I believe trey wuld hve bttr luck wth anothr company cause bsn is jst a b.s company & I was a fan in the past but they really messed up. Well there protien shakes r top notch thou lol. Trey wll b fine & I also believe he is natural & if at all he jst started juicing. Trey needs 2 sign wth MHP or muscle meds & use sum real products & get mre support & focus.
  24. MHA
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yea I think if Trey signs with MHP he will be the best for sure! Just look at what sarmX did 4 victor!

Lol
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post
    Yea I think if Trey signs with MHP he will be the best for sure! Just look at what sarmX did 4 victor!

Lol

wow! that joke really got around huh?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Trey's a Buffalo. I saw him in person once at the L.A. Fitness Expo, he's ridiculous, so was Brandon Curry. Magazines don't pay him justice.
    NSCA - CSCS
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

agreed, online pics and mags do not really give you a good idea of how truly massive these guys are.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I really like Trey, I hope he has a long, successful career. Out of all the pros and who ever I have seen out there, he just stands out. Check out his vids and stuff and he just seems like a cool regular guy. Most of us have our role models or heroes and there is just something about Trey that motivates me to work harder, and say, man I want to look like that.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rah22491 View Post
    i dont kno i didnt really look..Does anyone know the name of that song in the beginning. It sounds like metallica but i know its not
    lamb of god- "11th hour"
    Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. trey brewer talks
    By mindgame in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:19 PM
  2. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 06-04-2008, 09:53 PM
  3. Trey Brewer???
    By thahotboy in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 09:09 PM
  4. Thoughts on Trey Brewer, and others...
    By LiftNDestroy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2008, 07:41 AM
  5. Trey Brewer...WOW...
    By MentalTwitch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 03:36 PM