Arnold Predictions?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if the entire roster of competitors is out, nor am I sure if Dexter will return to defend the title. I do know that Heath and Wolf are out. So here is the prospective list:

Gustavo Badell
Moe El Moussawi
Toney Freeman
Kai Green
Ahmad Haider
Marcus Haley
Johnnie Jackson
Dennis James
Victor Martinez
Ronny Rockel
Silvio Samuel
Sergey Shelestov
Branch Warren

Top 5:
1. Victor
2. Kai
3. Branch
4. Tony
5. Silvio

Any thoughts?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I will have to agree with you on that line up. I would love to see Kai and Victor being neck and neck.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure if the entire roster of competitors is out, nor am I sure if Dexter will return to defend the title. I do know that Heath and Wolf are out. So here is the prospective list:

Gustavo Badell
Moe El Moussawi
Toney Freeman
Kai Green
Ahmad Haider
Marcus Haley
Johnnie Jackson
Dennis James
Victor Martinez
Ronny Rockel
Silvio Samuel
Sergey Shelestov
Branch Warren

Top 5:
1. Victor
2. Kai
3. Branch
4. Tony
5. Silvio

Any thoughts?

Toney would stomp branch any day of the week IMO. Switch their spots. Hell Silvio might even take Branch for that matter.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
I 4got branch also had a bicep injury right?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think Branch will have a huge return, although I think this is Victor's year if he is healthy

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think Branch will have a huge return, although I think this is Victor's year if he is healthy
Don't expect that knee to hold him back. It better be his year after the **** they pulled at the 07 "O".

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i wonder how branch is going to end up after his tear.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Toney would stomp branch any day of the week IMO. Switch their spots. Hell Silvio might even take Branch for that matter.
Agreed, i think branch is 5th, toney 3rd and silvio 4th

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately for branch, he has that jay cutler-esq blocky build. Just doesn't look as good as the guys with little waists.

Not a big fan of victor, but not for his physique more because of his personality.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
I like Freeman in 2nd,.. don't care much for Branch either, although he does have a witty repertoire!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
branch is freaky but his proportions are off, his arms are too small imo

victor is the next mr O

Freeman....well it depends which freeman shows up, he has a problem with conditioning sometimes but if its the freeman from the last olympia....oh boy! look out!

Kai, idk we havent seen him for awhile so you dont really know what to expect there, could be right with freeman in front of kai.

Silvio always looks good, he nails his conditoning and he has a good physique but he is fighting giants.

Dennis james or jonnie jackson are the two wild cards that could get in the top 5 if someone is off.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, I am stunned that Victor came in second. A big congratulations to Kai Greene for a huge victory

joelast

joelast

Awards
I think Kai came in a little drier than victor, he looked real good, but I still think his posing routines are too gay. Silvo looked pissed when he got fifth.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yes silvio did look pissed! i was like damn.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kai
victor
branch
freeman
silvio
moe
james
shelestov
jj
rockel
gustavo
haidar
haley

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
Victor I would say he looks solid. One Bigazz mofo right there!

Stallion83

Stallion83

Awards
  • Established
I miss Coleman =(. I did like Jay Cutler what the hell happend to Cutler?

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yea gustavo is not going to be up there like he was back in the day. I believe there to many new comers who are just dominating him

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
gustavo is done for man
Being done for would require that he had once been there. Gustavo was never a true contender in my eyes. Big guy... works hard I am sure... but he is just another face on a muscletech ad IMO.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well he did place 3rd in the O one year..he was up there

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well he did place 3rd in the O one year..he was up there
yeah thats what i remember too, he was 3rd to ronnie and jay so he was a was. I would think his body doesnt respond well to gear anymore or he just lost his drive and just half asses it now.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats what i remember too, he was 3rd to ronnie and jay so he was a was. I would think his body doesnt respond well to gear anymore or he just lost his drive and just half asses it now.
He is pretty blocky for today's competition. Jay is pretty blocky too, just seems to be a lot more popular with the judges.

I couldn't take Gustavo seriously after he flexed his bicep in that one video and said "all natural"... I mean, maybe he was referring to not injecting synthol into his muscles, but all naturall... lmao.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
it sounded like he was kidding to me but o well....i mean ronnie is natural too you know lol. Plus gustavo doesnt have any legs. I think he should just stop but thats just me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
it sounded like he was kidding to me but o well....i mean ronnie is natural too you know lol. Plus gustavo doesnt have any legs. I think he should just stop but thats just me.
i agree, it looks like he doesnt even train legs and he should just call it a day with big proshows. He isnt all that bad, i mean he can still stand with the other pros but just from what he was before i think he is just getting smaller, just a turn for the worse in general.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
yes i believe he should just stop competing..But i know that i read am interview of him saying right now its his job to body build for his fam. So right now its his only income.