Arnold Predictions?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. well he did place 3rd in the O one year..he was up there

2. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    well he did place 3rd in the O one year..he was up there
    yeah thats what i remember too, he was 3rd to ronnie and jay so he was a was. I would think his body doesnt respond well to gear anymore or he just lost his drive and just half asses it now.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah thats what i remember too, he was 3rd to ronnie and jay so he was a was. I would think his body doesnt respond well to gear anymore or he just lost his drive and just half asses it now.
    He is pretty blocky for today's competition. Jay is pretty blocky too, just seems to be a lot more popular with the judges.

I couldn't take Gustavo seriously after he flexed his bicep in that one video and said "all natural"... I mean, maybe he was referring to not injecting synthol into his muscles, but all naturall... lmao.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

4. it sounded like he was kidding to me but o well....i mean ronnie is natural too you know lol. Plus gustavo doesnt have any legs. I think he should just stop but thats just me.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    it sounded like he was kidding to me but o well....i mean ronnie is natural too you know lol. Plus gustavo doesnt have any legs. I think he should just stop but thats just me.
    i agree, it looks like he doesnt even train legs and he should just call it a day with big proshows. He isnt all that bad, i mean he can still stand with the other pros but just from what he was before i think he is just getting smaller, just a turn for the worse in general.
    •   

6. yes i believe he should just stop competing..But i know that i read am interview of him saying right now its his job to body build for his fam. So right now its his only income.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2013 Arnold classic Predictions
    By Young Gotti in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-01-2013, 02:08 PM
  2. Arnold Classic 2012 Prediction Thread!
    By wildcat90 in forum Pro Bodybuilding
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 01:48 PM
  3. Superbowl prediction
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 08:49 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2002, 01:27 AM