Can you feel it?

buster12

Awards
I just can't get over the fact that the olympia is just 6 days away. I think this olympia is going to bring a better image to bodybuilding. This is going to be the olympia that (dare i say it) is going to weigh heavily on the competitors conditioning. Kinda reminds me of the good old days when bodybuilders could actually suck in their guts! Now i'm not say that the gh gut is the thing of the past because everyone will be rockin one.
Now as anyone who has read my threads knows, i despise jay, but i am excited to see what he brings to the tablle. This ain't an olympia where he's going up against other mass monters. Dexter said something to jay that i found very funny. He said " jay, you know that phil, dennis, and me are going to be showin up conditioned and if your gonna be doing that whole mass thing then your gonna be lookin like the odd man out". Jays face was priceless. lol.
Ok so anyways, you guys are proly wondering just whats the point of this post. There is no point to it. I just think it makes the olympia more exciting to talk more about it.
But, just so you guys can respond something to this post. I would like everyone to guess the top ten. Whoever gets it right will be acknowledged personally in my next post(what a big reward:think:) I will start-
1. Jay( if that one pic is really him)
2.dexter(by a cuple points)
3.phil( every body part is complete)
4. dennis( very wide, but didn't bring up his hams-phil will exploit that)
5. Melvin( hams still not great but his condition at AC was superb)
6.Dennis james( had doubts but saw him 2 weeks back-he looks good!)
7.toney freeman(i'm being generous with this. He needs to come in with his glutes striated.)
8.Silvio(we all know he can peak by simply snaping his fingers, but you need to take time to let the judges see improvement, and you cant do that by doing 4 contests a year.)
9.Foud abhad-(can't spell his name but he looked great at europa)
10. gustavo( i'm bein generous again, his legs needed improvement at arnold-i just don't see it.
Last place= i hope quincy taylor is in the O because hes hilarious when he sais he looks great and better than everybody before a show, and he ends up doing horrible.

Machine Mind

Machine Mind

Awards
I wasn't feeling it but I am now that you reminded me!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Top 10

1. Jay (I think this will be his last one)
2. Dexter
3. Wolf
4. Phil
5. Silvio
6. Freeman
7. Melvin
8. Gustavo (and then he will yell and scream)
9. David Henry
10. Leo Ingram (just a feeling, he is a beast)

buster12

Awards
2. Dexter
3. Wolf
4. Phil
5. Silvio
6. Freeman
7. Melvin
9. David Henry
I like your pics reaper, but im tellin you find some pics or look at dennis james at the new olympia video at bodybuiding.com It was shot like a week before i saw him and he looks even sicker now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just can't get over the fact that the olympia is just 6 days away. I think this olympia is going to bring a better image to bodybuilding. This is going to be the olympia that (dare i say it) is going to weigh heavily on the competitors conditioning. Kinda reminds me of the good old days when bodybuilders could actually suck in their guts! Now i'm not say that the gh gut is the thing of the past because everyone will be rockin one.
Now as anyone who has read my threads knows, i despise jay, but i am excited to see what he brings to the tablle. This ain't an olympia where he's going up against other mass monters. Dexter said something to jay that i found very funny. He said " jay, you know that phil, dennis, and me are going to be showin up conditioned and if your gonna be doing that whole mass thing then your gonna be lookin like the odd man out". Jays face was priceless. lol.
Ok so anyways, you guys are proly wondering just whats the point of this post. There is no point to it. I just think it makes the olympia more exciting to talk more about it.
But, just so you guys can respond something to this post. I would like everyone to guess the top ten. Whoever gets it right will be acknowledged personally in my next post(what a big reward:think:) I will start-
1. Jay( if that one pic is really him)
2.dexter(by a cuple points)
3.phil( every body part is complete)
4. dennis( very wide, but didn't bring up his hams-phil will exploit that)
5. Melvin( hams still not great but his condition at AC was superb)
6.Dennis james( had doubts but saw him 2 weeks back-he looks good!)
7.toney freeman(i'm being generous with this. He needs to come in with his glutes striated.)
8.Silvio(we all know he can peak by simply snaping his fingers, but you need to take time to let the judges see improvement, and you cant do that by doing 4 contests a year.)
9.Foud abhad-(can't spell his name but he looked great at europa)
10. gustavo( i'm bein generous again, his legs needed improvement at arnold-i just don't see it.
Last place= i hope quincy taylor is in the O because hes hilarious when he sais he looks great and better than everybody before a show, and he ends up doing horrible.
Dennis James looks super wide along with his reduced waist.

Word is Dennis has improved much from last year. He'll be top ten, at least if not top six, if not top three, if not..onward(depends how much everyone is on)

Tony Freeman is spot on

David Henry best package yet

This list looks about right. than again, mistakes happen, as far as fullness, dryness and water. probably wont though, these are the best of the best.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2. Dexter
3. Wolf
4. Phil
5. Silvio
6. Freeman
7. Melvin
9. David Henry
Ingram trains at my gym from time to time. Looks like a gorilla (no racial) i dont think he will place tho.....his proportions arent that great, looks bad aesthitically imo but the dude is huge and beastly.

buster12

Awards
David Henry best package yet

This list looks about right. than again, mistakes happen, as far as fullness, dryness and water. probably wont though, these are the best of the best.[/QUOTE]

Dave does look good , and i thought hard about putting him on the list and i personally think the judges are gonna focus him on the 202 division, and will get lost in the shuffle.
Of course mistakes happen, but with these guys conditioning is the name of the game, This will be a great olympia because everyone is very comparable. Its not a two man race between ronnie and jay(nothing against that). even the 5th spot is a toss up. This is gonna be great

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is gonna be great for sure. Im a big wolf fan, more than ever as the olympia approaches. I swear i havent been a fan of a man in sport since Michael Jordan but Wolf is the man.

Is there a smaller division this year? Im kinda late to the Olympia show, i just started watching the series on BB.com just today.

jay, dex, wolf, heath def top 4 although im not commenting on order but it seems 5,6,7,8 are all a mystery for now.

buster12

Awards
this is gonna be great for sure. Im a big wolf fan, more than ever as the olympia approaches. I swear i havent been a fan of a man in sport since Michael Jordan but Wolf is the man.

Is there a smaller division this year? Im kinda late to the Olympia show, i just started watching the series on BB.com just today.

jay, dex, wolf, heath def top 4 although im not commenting on order but it seems 5,6,7,8 are all a mystery for now.
Yes, there is a 202 class. Trust me buddy your gonna love the olympia. This is a great first olympia to watch for you. I knowa couple newbs were turned off after watching last years show.
I would also just like to add that i think phil is really gonna make a serious push. The lighting at the O is very simaler to that of the ironman. Lighting at arnold wasnt good for heath.

buster12

Awards
i just want to see wolf and heath
Ask and you shall receive. There gonna be next to each other all day. I do like wolf(especially when he puts on the "out of this world" most muscular pose). I am just a little worriedbecause phil know what he has and what his competitors dont. He is very strategical; your gonna see him pointing out the parts that he beats others in. Hes gonna be pointing alot at his shredded hams and calves for dennis.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. Jay
2. Dexter
3. Wolf or phil
4. Phil or wolf

these guys are top four unless something really strange happens. Now which place they fall into is up to them.its a toss up between Phil and Wolf for 3 and 4 imo. May the best man win.

Phil's pros
His muscles are all big and has nice genetic shape,no lagging body-parts
cons he's not as tall or especally wide as wolf

Wolf' Pros
He Taller and Wider than Phil. as far as "big" genetics hes a monster.
Con's
he still has lagging body-parts and not as good as shapely appealing body parts as Phil.In other words Phils are more fuller.

Last edited:
jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
I'm so stoked about the O!!!! Nobody I know is though...

I work at Gold's and ask my co-workers "What are your guesses for the Olympia?" the answers range from "What's the Olympia?" to "Didn't Arnold win it".....

what kind of world do we live in?????!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, there is a 202 class. Trust me buddy your gonna love the olympia. This is a great first olympia to watch for you. I knowa couple newbs were turned off after watching last years show.
I would also just like to add that i think phil is really gonna make a serious push. The lighting at the O is very simaler to that of the ironman. Lighting at arnold wasnt good for heath.
i wont be my first olympia...ive been watching them for years.. i just wasnt aware of the 202 class being introduced. That is Henry's all the way. I should run a search on the competitors of that class..... anyone wanna do the work for me lol.?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
202 qualified....

Ray Arde
Jason Arntz
Curtis Bryant
Eric Castagnet
Charles Dixon
Kevin English
George Farah
David Henry
Jaroslav Horvath
Richard Jackson
James Lewis
Jeffrey Long
Roc Shabazz
Nathan Wosley

looks good. i wish that lee priest got in there tho.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Henry and English in the 202. English looks great recently another Long Island boy.

I just think that even if Cutler comes in off, and spilling over, then he still gets it. Think about how great the show would be if the other big 3 were in(Victor, Kai, Branch)

Man the future is bright, especially when you add in Centopani as well

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone word on Gunter? The only man who beat Ronnie before Jay , when Ronnie was in his prime, and way off
that day.

Gunter used to be called the German Giant on a bodybuilding.com video Bob Chick called Dennis Wolf the German Giant.

Big Marcus is gone. Only one guy from Germany now. Well Rocky Rodell or something like that comepets from Germany.

buster12

Awards
Henry and English in the 202. English looks great recently another Long Island boy.

I just think that even if Cutler comes in off, and spilling over, then he still gets it. Think about how great the show would be if the other big 3 were in(Victor, Kai, Branch)

Man the future is bright, especially when you add in Centopani as well
O yeah , I cant wait till centopani comes in. Dude has the sickest side triceps pose(might even be better than heaths). I know that we like to think that jay will win it regardless, but it simply bums out the whole experience. Besides I have never been a fan of whoever wins the O. I like bodybuilders who have a couple of imperfections(right:think:)

buster12

Awards
wat about ronnie collmen
Ronnie was great(perhaps the greatest mr. olympia), but he was too perfect. I dont like being a fan of the best because to me it seems cliche'. Also, In my heart I knew I wasnt a huge coleman fan so I wasnt just going to like him because he was mr. O. He is however, the reason why I started truly bodybuilding. His promos where his bicep veins look bigger than a normal humans arm were just crazy.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im real excited, love the olympia even if it does have its fair bit of politics. This year's came around pretty quick imo.

i think a battle that is overlooked will be kevin english and dave henry.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
1&2 Jay and Dennis Wolf...Jay will take it if his conditioning is SPOT ON
3 Dex
4 Phil Heath
5 Toney Freeman
6 Silvio