LIMITED OFFER - Buy Sustain Alpha and get Toco-8 FREE!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AM members,

Until recently, it was assumed couldn’t possibly be any more effective for stimulating testosterone production. However, we have recently discovered a bottleneck that prevents Sustain from being maximally effective, and it has to do with testicular sensitivity. Let me explain…

You see, testosterone production is initiated by the activation of LH & FSH receptors in the testes. Yet, if you lack testicular sensitivity, then the LH & FSH signal won’t initiate testosterone production no matter how high your LH or FSH levels are. Therefore, it’s critically important to maintain testicular sensitivity, and this is precisely what was designed for.

is a powdered tocotrienol supplement designed to increase testicular sensitivity. When taken with Sustain Alpha, a powerful synergy occurs. By increasing testicular sensitivity, Toco-8 makes Sustain Alpha 3-4x more effective, thus allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it ever could before.

Right now, is throwing a very special deal for a Sustain Alpha & Toco-8 stack. For the next 72hrs they are giving away a FREE bottle of Toco-8 with the purchase of Sustain Alpha. That’s right, purchase a bottle of Sustain Alpha directly from at full price and receive a FREE bottle of Toco-8!

All you have to do is put “Free Toco” in the comments section with your purchase of Sustain Alpha.

To make sure you get your free Toco-8, please refrain from using any other discounts or promotional codes with this offer.

If you want to order additional items and spend over $100 they will still throw in FREE priority shipping! (within the US)

Thank you for supporting your AM sponsor Primordial Performance![/CENTER]

-Pp

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Wow, heck of a deal I might have to jump on this.

How would this combo be for a standalone? I.e. not a PCT, just ran to boost T?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow, heck of a deal I might have to jump on this.

How would this combo be for a standalone? I.e. not a PCT, just ran to boost T?
Lets just say you better have a girlfriend bro... because you will need it...

-Pp

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Man this is perfect. I was actually about to order both of these.

torp

Awards
Great deal and promotion, thanks! Quick question - If I order, say, three bottles of Sustain Alpha - would I receive 3 free Toco-8s?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Deal!

Ordering now.

shanetrain1973

Awards
Since sustain Alpha is out of stock, will the Promo be extended until more product comes in?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great deal and promotion, thanks! Quick question - If I order, say, three bottles of Sustain Alpha - would I receive 3 free Toco-8s?
Sure bro, and your also going to get free shipping with this. We just cant accept any promo codes though.

shanetrain,

Sustain Alpha is instock here > www.primordialperformance.com

This deal is only if you order direct from us.

Thanks.

-Pp

torp

Awards
Sure bro, and your also going to get free shipping with this. We just cant accept any promo codes though.

shanetrain,

Sustain Alpha is instock here > www.primordialperformance.com

This deal is only if you order direct from us.

Thanks.

-Pp
Shweeett!!! I'm ordering 3 or 4 then. It'd save me serious cash in the long run and I wanted to try both anyways. Thanks Shanetrain....

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
Despite the fact that the 72 hours are still up are you guys still running this? I haven't been on-line in awhile and have low test and just saw this offer and am strongly considering trying this out.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Despite the fact that the 72 hours are still up are you guys still running this? I haven't been on-line in awhile and have low test and just saw this offer and am strongly considering trying this out.
You got message bro.

-Pp

kknecht1

kknecht1

Awards
Is this sale over? I was thinking about trying some Sustain Alpha as part of a Pct for Bold