Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are the benefits of estering this?

How does it compare to TONALIN?

What do people think of this?
Hey Urban,

More info will get posted on this shortly...

It is virtually be the same thing as Tonalin as far as the ratio of the CLA isomers... except it includes the ethyl ester to help it taste a bit better for oral consumption.

-Pp

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Urban,

More info will get posted on this shortly...

It is virtually be the same thing as Tonalin as far as the ratio of the CLA isomers... except it includes the ethyl ester to help it taste a bit better for oral consumption.

-Pp
no way!!!!! I like just opening up my CLA and drinking the oil. I love the taste of CLA

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
It definantly has a great tast..for me it has a sweet after taste in a way

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking CLA Ethyl Ester for about a week and I have to say that so far I am impressed. The taste is good, the price is right and it seems to be working already. I was doing some price comparisons and your CLA is a really good deal, if you look at how many servings you get and how many grams of CLA per serving, not to mention that it is a better form of CLA than the competition. I am very satisfied and I will buy again.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking CLA Ethyl Ester for about a week and I have to say that so far I am impressed. The taste is good, the price is right and it seems to be working already. I was doing some price comparisons and your CLA is a really good deal, if you look at how many servings you get and how many grams of CLA per serving, not to mention that it is a better form of CLA than the competition. I am very satisfied and I will buy again.
Well, thanks for the support!

-Pp

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

cjxxi

Awards
I am a newbie.. how do I order this product online (not by phone)

Thanks,

cjxxi

Awards
i have ordered the product and it still hasn't got here. can you please help/advice, i believe its 20 days tomorrow. thanks

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have ordered the product and it still hasn't got here. can you please help/advice, i believe its 20 days tomorrow. thanks
Im sorry for the wait on your order. We sent emails out to those who placed CLA orders after we ran out of stock.

The CLA liquid currently being replaced by the new CLA gel-caps, set to arrive next week. If you’re someone who has been waiting for your order, please shoot me a PM so we can compensate you.

Thanks.

-Pp