Dermacrine Sustain, Resveratrol dose

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry if it's been mentioned. How much Resveratrol in Sustain?

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Disregard, found the info:

Each dose of Derma Sustain has 134mg of 99% pure resveratrol (In a six pump dose lasting 25 days) Its naturally timed-released too because it’s a topical. It may help prevent some suppression on cycle, but I wouldn’t say it’s a full substitute for on cycle hCG.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Disregard, found the info:

Each dose of Derma Sustain has 134mg of 99% pure resveratrol (In a six pump dose lasting 25 days) Its naturally timed-released too because it’s a topical. It may help prevent some suppression on cycle, but I wouldn’t say it’s a full substitute for on cycle hCG.
Cool.

-Eric

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I keep reading that the effective dose of resveratrol is about 500mg per 50 lbs of bodyweight for trans resveratrol. I know that this delivery system is more efficient for utilizing resveratrol, but is 134mg enough resveratrol to really be getting all of the benefits? I'm just curious.

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I keep reading that the effective dose of resveratrol is about 500mg per 50 lbs of bodyweight for trans resveratrol. I know that this delivery system is more efficient for utilizing resveratrol, but is 134mg enough resveratrol to really be getting all of the benefits? I'm just curious.
There is no conclusive effective dose yet. Even now there are tests with 2-5g a day in humans, while there is speculation that 150mg is enough. Considering the poor oral bioavailability, one can hope that the transdermal application is much more effective, and maybe 134mg is enough.

I'm wondering if the study using topical application on mice could tell us something about dosing. I'll look around for the study.

In 1997, Jang published a research paper reporting that resveratrol inhibits carcinogenesis at multiple stages. They found that topical application of resveratrol reduced the number of skin tumors in mice by up to 98%.

personally, I'm hoping to try this product out, and dose another 250-500mg resv orally at night.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bumped my oral res to 2g/day starting today

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
I found a topical study. 25 or 50 umol/ 0.2 mL acetone/mouse

didn't help :lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all of your thoughts and findings! I'll keep searching myself!

ECTOmorph

ECTOmorph

Awards
  • Established
I got Sustain arriving tomorow (hopefully), Ill let you know how it works

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At this point, considering the limited research in humans, I don’t think there is any “best” dose that has been established for the most benefit. (plus, there are many benefits) The dose we use in Sustain has shown to be quite effective for what we say it does. Whether or not more resveratrol is more effective remains to be seen…

Keep in mind the difference in purity too. Much of the resveratrol on the market is no more than 50% pure. We use 99% resv in our products.

-Pp

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Started the sustain beta version yesterday, combining it with a tapered dose of dermacrine, I'll just be continueing my log in the review section.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I heard that it's best to rub Dermacrine Sustain in the 'scrotal area', so I've been massaging it into my testicles after a steamy shower. I love your carrier by the way. I got about 8 grams of 7-OXO into the topical formula with no clumps.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol! It tingles! Dust yourself with some beta alanine after the massage for a really good time!

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eric has stated a few times that absorption on the "sack" improves about 30%. So yes if you want more bang for your buck and/or want to make the product last longer this is an effective use.

I have used it in this manner. No irritation or anything negative like that.

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
Eric has stated a few times that absorption on the "sack" improves about 30%. So yes if you want more bang for your buck and/or want to make the product last longer this is an effective use.

I have used it in this manner. No irritation or anything negative like that.
what would be an effective dose for sack absorption? lol can't help but laugh at that sentence

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what would be an effective dose for sack absorption? lol can't help but laugh at that sentence
Lol, honestly I just keep the dose consistent. 4-5 pumps/day. I figured the extra absorption of res couldnt hurt...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what if you masturbate with it, what is the absorbtion then? haha

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
Lol! It tingles! Dust yourself with some beta alanine after the massage for a really good time!
I love the sack tingling...I look forward to it every morning! It was even more pronounced with the regular Dermacrine.