Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to cycle

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine – The Perfect addition to your cycle​

Do you need help supporting a raging sex drive, aggressive mental focus, and an intense appetite to fulfill your protein requirements? Perhaps you are you using Deca and having problems keeping ‘it’ hard, or running EQ and feeling lethargic and unmotivated, or using Anadrol and lacking an appetite for food. These sorts of problems are typical for many athletes and bodybuilders when hormone levels become out of balance. Fortunately, Dermacrine has come to the rescue for many men experiencing these issues, and has provided an easy solution.

Dermacrine is a serious hormonal optimizer utilizing an advanced transdermal delivery system. What makes Dermacrine so exciting is that it is not only a solid performance enhancing supplement on its own, but it can be stacked with just about any AAS cycle to increase gains and prevent many side effects. Let me explain…

Many don’t realize that there are over a dozen different natural hormones which act like testosterone to positively influence muscle gains, strength and libido.(1) Dermacrine provides all of them. By providing a hefty dose of DHEA and Pregenenolone, Dermacrine provides the immediate precursors for the essential male hormones. More specifically, DHEA readily converts to the hormones androstenedione, androstenediol, and androsterone.(2-8) These are known as anabolic/androgenic hormones. By definition, there hormones are responsible for “all that is man” including the maintenance of sexual function, masculine traits, and muscular development. Therefore, it is important to keep these hormones elevated with Dermacrine, especially during a steroid cycle when the production of these natural hormones are shut down!

Consider this -- DHEA is absorbed through the skin about 10x better than it is absorbed orally.(9,10) Most fascinating, is that the skin is extremely concentrated in the steroid converting enzymes required to convert DHEA to the androgenic/anabolic hormones listed above.(2-8) So, by making Dermacrine a topical product, we’ve created the most effective formula possible, offering you the most bang for you buck. To help control estrogenic side effects we’ve fortified Dermacrine with Resveratrol and 7,8 Benzoflavone. We’ve also included ingredients designed to limit DHT production, thus offering relief for those concerned with hair loss.

Dermacrine now more powerful than ever!​

Primordial Performance has recently improved their topical delivery formula with a patented cosmetic pepper extract known as tetrahydropiperine, which has been proven to increase absorption of topical ingredients and make Dermacrine 30-40% more effective!(11)

These properties make Dermacrine one outstanding product. We encourage you to visit the Primordial Performance website to learn more –
Testosterone Support Supplements for Men. Health, Libido, Masculinity

We also encourage you to lean more about Dermacrine Sustain as a PCT substitue for Clomid or Nolva without the side-effects.

As a benefit to AM members, Primordial Performance is extending a $10 discount off any product. Just enter “MVC10” into the promotional code field during checkout.

Thank you.

-Pp

REFERENCES

1. Hormone Tree for hormone conversion pathways and functions.

2. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C ] dehydroepiandrosterone into 7-oxygenated derivatives by the normal human male and female skin tissue. Faredin, I., A. Fazekas, I. Toth, and M. Juslesz. J. Invest. Dermatol. 52:357. 1969

3. The metabolism of [4-14C] 5 androstene-3P, 17P-diol by normal human skin in vitro. Faredin, I., and I. Toth. Acta Med. Acad. Sci. Hung. 32:139. 1975.

4. Sebocytes are the key regulators of androgen homeostasis in human skin. M Fritsch, CE Orfanos, and CC Zouboulis J Invest Dermatol, May 1, 2001; 116(5): 793-800.

5. Transformation and conjugation of dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin. Berliner, D. L., and A. J. Gallegos. J. Clin. Endocrinol. 27:1214. 1967.

6. The formation of water soluble steroids by human skin. Berliner, D. L., J. R. Pasqualini, and A. J. Gallegos. J. Invest. Dermatol. 50:220. 1968

7. The in vitro metabolism of dehydroepiandrosterone in human skin. I Faredin, JL Webb, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1967; 23(2): 169-79.

8. The metabolism of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone by human skin in vitro. I. Transformation in vitro of [4-14C] dehydroepiandrosterone into Androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, testosterone and androsterone by normal human male and female skin slices. I Faredin, K Kokai, I Toth, AG Fazekas, and M Julesz Acta Med Acad Sci Hung, Jan 1970; 27(1): 95-102.

9. High bioavailability of dehydroepiandrosterone administered percutaneously in the rat C Labrie, M Flamand, A Belanger, and F Labrie J. Endocrinol., Sep 1996; 150: S107 - S118.

10. Effects of transdermal application of DHEA to men on the levels of steroids, gonadotropins and lipids. SULCOVÁ J, HILL M, HAMPL R, MA.EK Z, NOVÁ C EK A, C E.KA R, STÁRKA L Physiol Res 49: 685-693, 2000.

11. 5. Majeed, M. et al. US Patent #5,536,506 (1996), US Patent # 5,744,161 (1998), US Patent # 5,972,382 (1999), US Patent # 6, 054, 585 (2000) and International patents

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would anyone like to backup any of those statements?
There are plenty of Dermacrine users that can attest to the benefits… but which statements do you need backup on?

I’m sure I can elaborate…

-Pp

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im definately gonna try this and sustain in the future.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gix check out my log. I just got done with the dermacrine and now I am starting the Sustain. Great stuff imo. I definitely felt better overall stacking this with Epidrol. I wish I could comment on how it works with stronger AAS though...

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I think people still have a 'yeah right' reaction to topicals. Looks very interesting.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Dermacrine, Dermacrine Sustain, and Tea-3... I don't know about relying on Dermacrine Sustain for PCT though... The regular Dermacrine cannot be used for the first segment of PCT, followed by Dermacrine Sustain, correct?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Dermacrine, Dermacrine Sustain, and Tea-3... I don't know about relying on Dermacrine Sustain for post cycle therapy though... The regular Dermacrine cannot be used for the first segment of PCT, followed by Dermacrine Sustain, correct?
Sounds great bro.

Dermacrine can be used during the last part of the cycle to keep you in an anabolic state until long esters clear …. Sort of like a finisher. (if that’s what your asking..?)

You should start the Sustain once the esters have cleared, either alone, or in combo with a low dose SERM.

Plenty of guys use Sustain alone (including myself). You can read some good feedback on this over on EF.

-Pp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great bro.

Dermacrine can be used during the last part of the cycle to keep you in an anabolic state until long esters clear …. Sort of like a finisher. (if that’s what your asking..?)

You should start the Sustain once the esters have cleared, either alone, or in combo with a low dose SERM.

Plenty of guys use Sustain alone (including myself). You can read some good feedback on this over on EF.

-Pp
Gotcha... good idea with the longer lasting esters. I'm sure that many are skeptical of replacing SERMs with Dermacrine Sustain... but... hmmm... yeah... Why can't one use the regular Dermacrine for PCT? I remember hearing somewhere that DHEA is useful post-cycle.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha... good idea with the longer lasting esters. I'm sure that many are skeptical of replacing SERMs with Dermacrine Sustain... but... hmmm... yeah... Why can't one use the regular Dermacrine for post cycle therapy? I remember hearing somewhere that DHEA is useful post-cycle.
We originally marketed the Dermacrine for PCT because of the potential benefits of DHEA, but found out through hormone testing that there was just too much androgen conversion from the DHEA itself that it was inhibiting LH/FSH production. (bad for PCT)

At this point, we think its best to avoid all exogenous hormone for the best PCT, which is why are aren’t big fans of steroidal AIs for PCT. (the steroidal AI can inhibit LH/FSH release directly by binding to the AR)

-Pp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
We originally marketed the Dermacrine for post cycle therapy because of the potential benefits of DHEA, but found out through hormone testing that there was just too much androgen conversion from the DHEA itself that it was inhibiting LH/FSH production. (bad for PCT)

At this point, we think its best to avoid all exogenous hormone for the best PCT, which is why are aren’t big fans of steroidal AIs for PCT. (the steroidal AI can inhibit LH/FSH release directly by binding to the AR)

-Pp
Another good point. Thanks again for your great advice!

DMac

DMac

Awards
I was just looking for people like Travis,for example, to attest to it, thats all. I am definitely interested in this.
Can't attest to using it on cycle, but I used it as a stand alone supplement and I just started it again a few days back. Both times I felt really strong sex drive and an increase in aggression/ motivation to work out. I wasn't lifting when I used it the first time, just wrestling a lot while I was training for a submission tourney. So it's hard for me to comment on strength gains but I felt like it gave me a boost in stamina. Not sure if that is attributable to a test boost, or the resveratrol. Either way I was happy with the supplement.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the $10 off counts on the delivery system too? I found a source for test base + bold base :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Can't attest to using it on cycle, but I used it as a stand alone supplement and I just started it again a few days back. Both times I felt really strong sex drive and an increase in aggression/ motivation to work out. I wasn't lifting when I used it the first time, just wrestling a lot while I was training for a submission tourney. So it's hard for me to comment on strength gains but I felt like it gave me a boost in stamina. Not sure if that is attributable to a test boost, or the resveratrol. Either way I was happy with the supplement.
I hope you weren't sporting woodies while you were wrestling around in the spandex.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running Dermacrine solo in a few days as soon as it gets here, I'll review it in the review section.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Package slip at the P.O. If its for me I'll be starting tomorrow.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
started a review in the review section, threw in a pic from the beginning of the summer will post pics once a week.

DMac

DMac

Awards
I hope you weren't sporting woodies while you were wrestling around in the spandex.
Haha, no no wood during wrestling. besides the whole not attracted to men thing, I think during wrestling I am always too damn tired. Even if I was wrestling a chick by the end of the match (assuming she put up a good fight) I don't think I could get a woody if I tried.

Plus we don't wear singlets. I wear some dryfit undershorts with regular shorts on top and a dryfit shirt usually.

Cool Wrestling Pics>>>

Last edited:
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Nice DMAC. Good to have an asset on our 'team', if you catch my drift.

If I were wrestling a girl, I'd just let her win. I'd kinda make it not so obvious and maybe even ... what's that word... kinda like instigating something... well yeah that's what I'd do.

DMac

DMac

Awards
Nice DMAC. Good to have an asset on our 'team', if you catch my drift.

If I were wrestling a girl, I'd just let her win. I'd kinda make it not so obvious and maybe even ... what's that word... kinda like instigating something... well yeah that's what I'd do.
Does her winning involve intercourse?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Are you able to provide a guess then what dosage of oral DHEA would roughly equal one application of Dermacrine?

~350-450mg?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you able to provide a guess then what dosage of oral DHEA would roughly equal one application of Dermacrine?

~350-450mg?
If your using 5 pumps you would be getting the equivalent of about 600mg day orally.

-Pp

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Oh crap... Better lower my dose of this... Been doing it twice a day (5 morning, 5 pumps night)... and now I got my hands on some good topical 7-keto for part of PCT...

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh crap... Better lower my dose of this... Been doing it twice a day (5 morning, 5 pumps night)... and now I got my hands on some good topical 7-keto for part of post cycle therapy...
Yeah, just stick with a morning dose... the night dose is probably effecting your sleep quality. ;-0

-Pp