AndroEnhance

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the new product, the look and the combination of these ingredients. It's an interesting idea combining a cutting agent with a pure muscle builder like that into a topical. May have to give this a try in the future. Do any reps know the specific (or even hypothesized) T:E conversion of 4DHEA?

AndroEnhance - Primordial Performance

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope not cause lethargy and bloat like the old 1T.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like the new product, the look and the combination of these ingredients. It's an interesting idea combining a cutting agent with a pure muscle builder like that into a topical. May have to give this a try in the future. Do any reps know the specific (or even hypothesized) T:E conversion of 4DHEA?

AndroEnhance - Primordial Performance
I am not sure if they did equivalence calculations for it after all of the bitching.

As for the inclusion of 11, it is more than a cutter, it's anabolic properties are underestimated by most.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope not cause lethargy and bloat like the old 1T.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Am.com
Lethargy I doubt will be a problem with this product. Bloat..... well it all depends on the conversion rate of the 4dhea.
I am not sure if they did equivalence calculations for it after all of the bitching.

As for the inclusion of 11, it is more than a cutter, it's anabolic properties are underestimated by most.
Is there in documentation you or PP can share that can tell us how much testosterone is produced in any one certain dosage? I.E 100mg 4dhea = __mg testosterone?? If I remember correctly, I believe the conversion rate of the old 4diol was somewhere between 10-15% ( I could be mistaking that with bioavailability ). Just curious if there was anything similar to note with 4dhea.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lethargy I doubt will be a problem with this product. Bloat..... well it all depends on the conversion rate of the 4dhea.

Is there in documentation you or PP can share that can tell us how much testosterone is produced in any one certain dosage? I.E 100mg 4dhea = __mg testosterone?? If I remember correctly, I believe the conversion rate of the old 4diol was somewhere between 10-15% ( I could be mistaking that with bioavailability ). Just curious if there was anything similar to note with 4dhea.
No, there is no way to predict it. What could be 1% in one person could be 5% in another. That is why when the original AndroSeries was put into T equivalence, it had to look at the hormonal activity of all stages of conversion. I don't think it has been calculated for new AE, and I don't have the numbers or support to do it myself.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see that you guys don't suggest a solo run. Why is this? Dermacrine is marketed as a standalone, and this has got to be stronger.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, there is no way to predict it. What could be 1% in one person could be 5% in another. That is why when the original AndroSeries was put into T equivalence, it had to look at the hormonal activity of all stages of conversion. I don't think it has been calculated for new AE, and I don't have the numbers or support to do it myself.
There is always a way with the law of averages but I get what you are saying. Any idea what the amount of active is per dose?

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I agree, just opens up another can of irrelevance..

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
While I understand the logic behind the conversions to equivalence, and think they hold some merit, moving away from them would probably save me some headaches.
I definitely believe they hold merit for sure; no doubt about it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would be the ultimate addition to andromass for a recomp!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
would be the ultimate addition to andromass for a recomp!
I have so AM V2 left, I'm going to stack the Enhance with that. But I'm going to cut open the pills for each dose and drink it down :)

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HTS, what can we expect from a solo run?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
What would be best to stack with like hdrol Winnie Epi and dbol this new androenhance ??

Or would andromass v3 be better to stack with them ?? Or could you stack andromass v3 and androenhance with them all or is that overkill ??

Mg first guess would be andromass due to the androhard for bloat ?

Is bloat really a concern for androenhance ? If not then I'm guessing that would be better than andromass v3 they both seem so similar.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What would be best to stack with like hdrol Winnie Epi and dbol this new androenhance ??

Or would andromass v3 be better to stack with them ?? Or could you stack andromass v3 and androenhance with them all or is that overkill ??

Is bloat really a concern for androenhance ? If not then I'm guessing that would be better than andromass v3 they both seem so similar.
8 week cycle sample(steal if you want)

Androlean6 caps androdrive 6 caps androenhance 2 to 3 pumps and last 4 weeks add super droll or superdmz2.0

Epic stack is epic.
Bad ass cut or a bad ass lean mass cycle. Win win.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You are goign to run winnie, epi and dbol?!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
You are goign to run winnie, epi and dbol?!
Nope not at the same time lol I ment if you was to run one of them Winnie or dbol or Epi etc etc what would be better to use as test base the andromass or the androenhance

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope not at the same time lol I ment if you was to run one of them Winnie or dbol or Epi etc etc what would be better to use as test base the andromass or the androenhance

Would use mass for the T base as it will balance out your anabolic to androgenic profile.

AE would be great, but out of win, epi there is not significant androgenic 'bang' happening --- however dbol would take care of that, but you now have some major E2 bloat to consider.

-Matt