AndroLean + AndroMass ??

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
What do you guys think about an AndroLean/AndroMass cycle for a good recomp? I know AndroLean + AndroHard seems to be the popular route but could you lose as much bfat on a Lean/Mass cycle while gaining more musclemass at the same time? Thats at least my initial thought on it.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do a recomp (what your goal appears to be) with the two of them. Guys seem to lean up a bit from mass anyway, so it should be good.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah im thinking I may just do an 8 week Mass run and possibly do AndroLean later on. Thanks.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
andromass by itself is an excellent recomp agent. i would just run 8 weeks of that followed by a nice PCT and you should be very happy! if you wanted a little more fat loss with the recomp, then yes, add AL....but if you just want to drop a few %s and add muscle, AMv3 by itself for 8 weeks is the product for you.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When will the ALv3 be available? I need it for my upcoming Epi cycle :yup::yup:

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with others here, AM by itself would be sufficient for lean mass gains. The name is a bit misleading but will do the trick for a nice recomp!

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I decided to run AMv3 for 8 weeks. Already purchased the bottles they should arrive on Tuesday. I am thinking about adding a mild AI to the mix something like Erase perhaps. What are your thoughts on that?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to run AMv3 for 8 weeks. Already purchased the bottles they should arrive on Tuesday. I am thinking about adding a mild AI to the mix something like Erase perhaps. What are your thoughts on that?
Personally I would only run it if you need it or just save til pct! Mind hinder gains more then help with the am3. It is so a dry product it may help to keep from drying out, being that it seems to do wonders on tightening you up by itself. Once again just an opinion given by a person who has used the product.... Maybe the reps can help better here.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Great thanks for the input guys ill save for PCT.

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I already have some DAA and have 2 things of Toco-8 in my cart right now.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice. take em at night unless thats all you have and need it for PCT

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Yeah im starting to bald too and I think the toco has helped me there a little, all of my brothers are bald too, damn genetics. I normally use a ketoconazole based shampoo to help out with my hair loss which brings me to another thought. Would the ketoconazole cause the AndroMass to be less effective or are the effects on DHT from it localized?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah im starting to bald too and I think the toco has helped me there a little, all of my brothers are bald too, damn genetics. I normally use a ketoconazole based shampoo to help out with my hair loss which brings me to another thought. Would the ketoconazole cause the AndroMass to be less effective or are the effects on DHT from it localized?
I can't say for sure, but iirc doesn't ketoconazole compete with DHT on the localized receptors? If so I can't see an issue.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
When will the ALv3 be available? I need it for my upcoming Epi cycle :yup::yup:
It may be called ALv4 by the time it comes out : ) Website now says May 31st for what thats worth

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It may be called ALv4 by the time it comes out : ) Website now says May 31st for what thats worth
Lol. Word up. Yea I just went to pp and it said may. I was like smh. It might get pushed further, who knows

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, if you wanna cut, just take andromass and maybe a fat burner like alpha T2 or something and be strict on your diet/training. AMv3 is more of a recomp and you will lose body fat.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol. Word up. Yea I just went to pp and it said may. I was like smh. It might get pushed further, who knows
G-Damnit. Waiting on it for myself ;(

IMO, if you wanna cut, just take andromass and maybe a fat burner like alpha T2 or something and be strict on your diet/training. AMv3 is more of a recomp and you will lose body fat.
This is a good approach for the time being.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
G-Damnit. Waiting on it for myself ;(

This is a good approach for the time being.
Hopefully it doesnt get pushed further i need it for my june cycle with Epi :). I really enjoyed the first AL and im sure v3 will be alot better from what im hearing. Patiently waiting.....

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
Got my AndroMass in last week, dosing at 6 caps and will go a full 8 weeks. So far so good nothing crazy to report but I def feel a difference. I am excited to see where this takes me after 8 weeks. Im taking DAA, toco-8, and Vit-D before bed other than that and the staples ill only be taking the Mass as I want to really see what it does by itself. Now as far as PCT is concerned for an 8 week AndroMass cycle is something like your TRS adequate or should I run a SERM? I do have Clomid on hand already but would save it if I dont need to use it but I would much rather keep as much of my gains as possible. I was thinking of running TRS and erase Pro, what are your thoughts?

Luisciphr1

Awards
Sending it out to beta testers now

-Matt
So does this mean that since you got in some product to send to the beta guys last week that the May date listed on the PP site is a lock and won't get pushed back? I've got like $600 worth of AL + AD in my cart and I want it yesterday! lol

PS: Matt or HeretoStudy can someone PM a discount code? Thanks guys. Looking forward to finally getting my hands on these two. Will happily pay full price if I can get it now though. lol Screw the beta testers who've been waiting.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my AndroMass in last week, dosing at 6 caps and will go a full 8 weeks. So far so good nothing crazy to report but I def feel a difference. I am excited to see where this takes me after 8 weeks. Im taking DAA, toco-8, and Vit-D before bed other than that and the staples ill only be taking the Mass as I want to really see what it does by itself. Now as far as PCT is concerned for an 8 week AndroMass cycle is something like your TRS adequate or should I run a SERM? I do have Clomid on hand already but would save it if I dont need to use it but I would much rather keep as much of my gains as possible. I was thinking of running TRS and erase Pro, what are your thoughts?
i ran the exact same cycle about 4 weeks ago. i wouldnt take Erase Pro with Sustain Alpha. u can use EP in place of sustain alpha, sure. I ran IGF 2 + Erase PRO + TCF 1 + Toco 8 + Anabeta for PCT

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just do the TRS, save the erase.

So does this mean that since you got in some product to send to the beta guys last week that the May date listed on the PP site is a lock and won't get pushed back? I've got like $600 worth of AL + AD in my cart and I want it yesterday! lol

PS: Matt or HeretoStudy can someone PM a discount code? Thanks guys. Looking forward to finally getting my hands on these two. Will happily pay full price if I can get it now though. lol Screw the beta testers who've been waiting.
Check your PM.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

We paid quite a bit just to expedite the sample of AndroLean for beta testing ---- the HUGE shipment is a different story, but I am still seeing May 31st as a solid date....

I have 2 prototypes in my cabinet, would you like to see a pic? lol (they are for a tester)

-Matt

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We paid quite a bit just to expedite the sample of AndroLean for beta testing ---- the HUGE shipment is a different story, but I am still seeing May 31st as a solid date....

I have 2 prototypes in my cabinet, would you like to see a pic? lol (they are for a tester)

-Matt
just in time for summer cuts!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

-Matt
Again, I am not quite sure how one gets on the elusive tester list.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well when u know, feel free to tell everyone lol

Luisciphr1

Awards
Just saw the date got pushed back yet again. :banghead:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
june 15th? PP is getting a little unreliable now. You have no idea how many times i had to push back my cycle smh...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You and me both (no joke), but I would rather find comfort in knowing it is good quality when it arrives.
No your right on it being good quality and all but damn lol. It's supposed to be a summer stack. Wanted to be done running it by July for beach weather :). Ima have to look into substituting it for now.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No your right on it being good quality and all but damn lol. It's supposed to be a summer stack. Wanted to be done running it by July for beach weather :). Ima have to look into substituting it for now.
I feel ya, no joke. Like I said, everytime it is rumored to be delayed, i facepalm a bit because of my cycle anticipation. We have a meeting coming up, I will try to get a more concrete update for you guys.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel ya, no joke. Like I said, everytime it is rumored to be delayed, i facepalm a bit because of my cycle anticipation. We have a meeting coming up, I will try to get a more concrete update for you guys.
Smdh...Aight cool keep us posted buddy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently the date is 100% this time. I was told, literally, "unless the world explodes, that should be our ship date."
Lol I hope so. Or else I'm going to the office personally and it won't be a nice visit lol

Luisciphr1

Awards
Apparently the date is 100% this time. I was told, literally, "unless the world explodes, that should be our ship date."
So the world is now exploding? Just saw it was pushed back to June 28th.