AndroLean + AndroMass ??

thehulk0316

thehulk0316

Awards
So is Androlean shipping today and will those of us who ordered a couple months ago get an email saying it's shipped so we know when to expect it?
Drumroll please.....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not even going to fabricate anyone here --

This is what my Production guy just messaged me: (he has been in constant contact with our slow encapsulation company)

Winslow: it's official. lean capsules head our way today and will arrive Monday, possibly before 10:30am (so they would start shipping Monday, otherwise tuesday)

There it is the latest news brought to me, and now shared with you.....

-matt

Luisciphr1

Awards
Well, you could have simply not come in to the thread and left everyone guessing, so while it's disappointing, I personally appreciate knowing what's going on.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I am just glad it is finally on the way.
Yea guys on the board are always good and do their best to keep us in the loop. jered on the other hand it seems maybe PP has gotten to big for him to have decent customer service. I have talked to a few people myself included who got the well it will ship when it ships from him. I was surprised since it says its in stock on the website He would just be a ass. Oh and one of my friends got you know other people have ordered in November will get to yours after those orders if that doesnt work then dont order.. that person hung up on him and ordered another compaines product. I have always liked PP CS but jered seems to have his head alittle big these days

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea guys on the board are always good and do their best to keep us in the loop. jered on the other hand it seems maybe PP has gotten to big for him to have decent customer service. I have talked to a few people myself included who got the well it will ship when it ships from him. I was surprised since it says its in stock on the website He would just be a ass. Oh and one of my friends got you know other people have ordered in November will get to yours after those orders if that doesnt work then dont order.. that person hung up on him and ordered another compaines product. I have always liked PP CS but jered seems to have his head alittle big these days
I do appologize. Jered really is the go above and beyond type, he may have just been overhwelmed at the time.

Luisciphr1

Awards
Since I'm the one who kept asking, I wanted to update, my AndroLean shipped on the 10th and arrived today. So, anyone who's been hesitant to order because of it being pushed back, doesn't have any reason not to anymore.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since I'm the one who kept asking, I wanted to update, my AndroLean shipped on the 10th and arrived today. So, anyone who's been hesitant to order because of it being pushed back, doesn't have any reason not to anymore.
How is everyone getting their's so fast? I have to wait until Monday still :(

Luisciphr1

Awards
How is everyone getting their's so fast? I have to wait until Monday still :(
I bet you selected Fed Ex . I did that with my last order, big mistake. Fed ex's ground shipping took one week to get to me , so this time I went with USPS and it ewas fere in three days.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet you selected Fed Ex . I did that with my last order, big mistake. Fed ex's ground shipping took one week to get to me , so this time I went with USPS and it ewas fere in three days.
Good to know. I never really select, just let it default. I do hate fedex with a passion though in comparison to other carriers.