Bodybuilding Contest Prep Log using only Andro Series - 16 Weeks

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.

dat V... lookin good man! And your legs are definitely shredding up,at least from what I can see from the back, good to go!

-Do more, with less.-

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post
    BTW.. just got this in for those that have been asking!
    Attachment 57139
    I could kill an entire population of kittens with my bare hands...for those 2 bottles right there!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I could kill an entire population of kittens with my bare hands...for those 2 bottles right there!
    Thats a lot of cats... lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Thats a lot of cats... lol
    I'm not kidding...Seeing how it got pushed until June 15th...I'd do anything to know that for sure I'll have it by then , nutrition, cardio and workouts have never been a problem for me , If I knew i'll get them by then , I would do the dirtiest , hardest , strongest bulk ever from now till august and then cut in 8 weeks with 6 andro lean + 3 andro drive a day , then just simply recover on maintenance and train a bit easier for 4 weeks pct...seriously...when this stuff hits the shells...Its gonna go crazy
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

You teasing bastard! I can't even get my hands on my bottles yet!!!!!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

9 Weeks Out

Well…. 8 weeks 5 days… I apologize for getting this week’s update out late. Been battling an upper respiratory infection for about two days now. Sleep is definitely helping but energy has been shot. Either way… A progress report is what I promised so here is the update for this week.

Weight: Still 231 lbs as of Sunday am. The weird part was that I had dropped by Wednesday to 229 lbs. Gradually without any change in diet, I noticed my body start to retain water. My coach commented that I was looking watery but flat. As a result… he is increasing my protein by 8 oz. He is not worried about the fat or water as we will have time to get that in check. However he is noticing my upper chest and shoulders look more flat this week and my back, though coming in, is not as defined as he would like.

Libido: No changes as usual.

Strength: The strength is still up. Though I am sure that it is because I am lighter, it has been almost a year since I was able to do wide grip pull-ups. Back day was definitely the highlight of the week. The hardest workout of the week was actually on Sunday. Normally, a rest day for me, I decided to do arms with my coach right after posing. Tired… sore.. hungry.. But I got it in…

Joint soreness: Shoulder is acting up again… nothing new really there.

My Diet will change this week. I am increasing my protein by yet another 50 grams or 8 oz of meat. My coach wants to see how the added protein will help to keep me full throughout the week. No change in carbs (surprisingly).I report to him mid week with progress updates. As of this second… I am 233… only 2 lbs up from Sunday’s cheat. Let’s hope my body responds to the extra rest I am getting and starts dropping this extra water. Either way, I look forward to Saturday. My first day on Lean and Hard…SO READY to drop the water weight and start seeing the dramatic changes to my physique.. BRING it ON!

Cardio is still 1:30 and I am doing 30 in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night. He keeps threatening to increase my cardio… We will see what next week holds.

Questions? Feel free to ask.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

I was debating on even posting a pic for this week as there were no changes except for holding more water then ussual. Either way.. .here is my back shot for comparison with last week. Angle is different I know.

Name:  IMG_0682.jpg
Views: 493
Size:  147.1 KB
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

I'm not kidding...Seeing how it got pushed until June 15th...I'd do anything to know that for sure I'll have it by then , nutrition, cardio and workouts have never been a problem for me , If I knew i'll get them by then , I would do the dirtiest , hardest , strongest bulk ever from now till august and then cut in 8 weeks with 6 andro lean + 3 andro drive a day , then just simply recover on maintenance and train a bit easier for 4 weeks pct...seriously...when this stuff hits the shells...Its gonna go crazy

LOL... Go hard or go home right!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

LOL... Go hard or go home right!
    Thats the only way to go dude!! Chug those calories down, push those weights UP and never give in!! Thats the only way haha!! Good pics man! You are gonna kill that contest!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

8 Weeks Out - THATS RIGHT... TIME TO GET LEAN... ANDRO LEAN! lol

Yesterday was 8 weeks out and my first day adding in ANDRO Lean and ANDRO Hard.. Its very exciting to know that I made it over the hump. My contest is getting closer and more and more I am seeing my efforts show in my look. I took some good pics today to help show the changes.

Weight: I dropped 4 lbs. 227.0 as of this am. So it looks like I am back on track. I got to 227 on friday and stabilized there through this am.

So this is the weight I will be starting with as I go into the cutting stages of my prep.

Libido:Is up actually.. maybe was the feeling of being on track... or maybe it is because my wife is one week out and i am digging her look. Either way.. its all good.

Strength: Strength is the same. My energy crashed by the end of the weel and posing has shown my conditioning needs improvement. as a result, I added more posing during the week to help improve the conditioning and skill.

Joint soreness: Shoulder much better…i added omega 3.6.9s and glucosamine which helped allot.

My Diet will syay the same.. I added the extra protein meal in this week and lost more weight as a result. We want to see what will happen this week. Though he has indicated that we are looking to manipulate the carbs here within the next week or so.

Cardio is going up 15 mins. Now it will be 45 mins in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night.

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Name:  DSC_0022.JPG
Views: 470
Size:  165.7 KBName:  DSC_0024.JPG
Views: 469
Size:  167.2 KBName:  DSC_0028.JPG
Views: 474
Size:  160.3 KB
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Looking solid!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Busy and Amazing Weekend....

So I am 7 Weeks out as of yesterday and I can tell you this week was a crazy one. My wife competed in her Second Figure competition and placed in the top 5. Outside of getting my own workouts and cardio in... I was also focused on helping her keep her diet and process in check to be prepared for the show. It is definitely gonna be crazy when it comes time for us both to get on stage at the Oregon State.

So here is my update.

Weight: Not sure what the end weight was as I was at a hotel friday saturday and part of today without a scale. I can tell you that my current weight is 225 as of Monday AM. So I know that I have dropped. My look is leaner but as there was no posing sunday... it will be next week till I get some progress pics. That will be good tho as it will give you two weeks of change to see Andro Lean and Andro hard making changes.

Libido:My wife just placed top 5 in a figure competition... What do you think? lol

Strength: Strength was up. I am not sure why that is... i am thinking it is because i am taking andro hard, lean and mass so there is more prohormone in my system. Then again, that is just a guess.

Joint soreness: no issues

My Diet will stay the same.. as I have not met with him this week due to the show. I expect adjustments I just dont know which ones need to be made.

Cardio 1 hour 45 mins.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

My wife and I: Top 5 placing.. 4th!
    Name:  Chrissy and Chris.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  167.3 KB
    Name:  DSC_0212.JPG
Views: 351
Size:  193.7 KB
  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Congrats!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  16. Registered User

Congrats and I hope both of you kick ass together in 7 weeks !

PS. I need to hit you up about some guest posing music --- I like what you did with Turks and Dre;s

-Matt
    Buy IronMagLabs products and SAVE with matt15

Buy BlackStone Labs product and SAVE with matt10

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Congrats and I hope both of you kick ass together in 7 weeks !

PS. I need to hit you up about some guest posing music --- I like what you did with Turks and Dre;s

-Matt
    Definitely. Be glad to help.
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

You guys need to start using some DMX.

...or maybe I am just on a DMX phase again.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You guys need to start using some DMX.

...or maybe I am just on a DMX phase again.
    He did! -- He made Turks second song DMX --- its awesome.

I did that in 2007 --- "and then there was X"

-Matt

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

-Matt
    Well... It was DMX... its different now. haha... But if he pulls this routine off... Its gonna Be crazy!
  21. Registered User

Well... It was DMX... its different now. haha... But if he pulls this routine off... Its gonna Be crazy!

Hmm I gotta hear this

-Matt

22. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

-Matt
    LOL, when I read that originally, I thought you meant music with Turk, a.k.a. Turk of cash money. Was like, damn thats going back.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Newest Picture Update... Progress log on its way.
    Name:  DSC_0161.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  193.9 KBName:  DSC_0162.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  184.4 KBName:  DSC_0163.jpg
Views: 359
Size:  188.0 KB
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

6 weeks and I still have so far to go...

This is the point where I ramp up my cardio intensity... drop my carbs and cut up. I will depend on Andro and Mechabol together will help me keep my lean. I am nervous but confident. This is the hardest and yet the most exciting part of this journey. This is the fourth Quarter: ... I got this.

So here is my update.

Weight: 224 as of this am.. My weight drop last week was shortly after an upset stomach so I had nothing left in me... This was definitely not the case this week. I think i need more fiber.. The pictures above are post cheat meal so it was not as dry as I was at posing this am... Either way... many of my pictures I have posted are post cheat meal so i figured I would be consistant. My weight at last show was 117 on stage. My conditioning is expected to be better this show so I am not sure where my weight will be.

Libido:ditto on last week however with my focus on my training... and her focus on training... sleep seems so much more exciting then it used too.

Strength: Strength was up. Though my stamina in posing is poor.. I need to practice more I am sure... Got started on my posing routine so we will see how that goes.

Joint soreness: no issues

My Diet has definitely changed. From 400 Proteins 200 carbs to 350 Protein and 150 carbs for Monday and Tuesday with 100 carbs for the rest of the week. For the lower carb days I will be able to add a tablespoon of peanutbutter in.

Cardio 1 hour 45 mins.

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Since I don't compete, and am not likely to do so, due to acne scaring on chest and back from my teenage years. I have the gist of cutting and getting ready for a show, but it seems there are so many approaches to the dieting and caloric restrictions. Is there a general rule of thumb outline? Also do you have a guestimate on BF% from the current pics? Lastly again along the lines of the diet, why aren't you carb cycling? Too early? Carb intake seems high to me for cutting, but that's just me. I remember Flex Wheeler saying he goes zero carb @ like 6-8weeks out and feels fine some how, while Ronnie said he tried going zero carb and felt like he was going to kill someone, lol. Just curious BTW looking great keep up the good work in for the end.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Is there a general rule of thumb outline? Also do you have a guestimate on BF% from the current pics? Lastly again along the lines of the diet, why aren't you carb cycling? Too early?
    So far as I know each person's body is different... So the Prep may be tweeked depending on how that person's body responds to things. In the limited time in the sport.. I have seen several coaches approach prep differently... Some will do limited cardio and be very strict on diet and carbs leading up to the show. Others will have more carbs in and increase cardio to get the results.

My coach is a fan of having a carb spike one day a week and then gradually decreasing carbs through the prep while increasing cardio. the spike keeps my body changing as it cannot adapt to the changes. My problem is that I used to be 320 lbs a few years ago so if I crash diet hard... my skin elasiticity issues will be bad so he is trying to gradually reduce my bf as I go. Secondly, As you can see... different people hold fat differently... Some people will get abs early but it will be the last few weeks of prep before they see any definition in thier legs. I am the opposite.. My legs already are stage ready...My torso however is the stubborn area for me. This last 6 weeks should show really good changes for me...simply because its the last bf that needs to be gone. Where is it at? not sure... I guess I could get it checked... I just never seen a judge get up on stage to do a pinch test. I will get it done a few weeks out to at least get a gauge for this log. otherwise I am just busting my a$$ to get the look I want.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

So far as I know each person's body is different... So the Prep may be tweeked depending on how that person's body responds to things. In the limited time in the sport.. I have seen several coaches approach prep differently... Some will do limited cardio and be very strict on diet and carbs leading up to the show. Others will have more carbs in and increase cardio to get the results.

My coach is a fan of having a carb spike one day a week and then gradually decreasing carbs through the prep while increasing cardio. the spike keeps my body changing as it cannot adapt to the changes. My problem is that I used to be 320 lbs a few years ago so if I crash diet hard... my skin elasiticity issues will be bad so he is trying to gradually reduce my bf as I go. Secondly, As you can see... different people hold fat differently... Some people will get abs early but it will be the last few weeks of prep before they see any definition in thier legs. I am the opposite.. My legs already are stage ready...My torso however is the stubborn area for me. This last 6 weeks should show really good changes for me...simply because its the last bf that needs to be gone. Where is it at? not sure... I guess I could get it checked... I just never seen a judge get up on stage to do a pinch test. I will get it done a few weeks out to at least get a gauge for this log. otherwise I am just busting my a$$ to get the look I want.
    Thanks man, I'm the same way. I can have quad separation fairly easily, it's just getting the abs in that's a pain. Keep up the good work.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

I'm late but kill it man. I am 10 weeks out with my prep also.
  29. Registered User

Lower back area is probably one of the most common areas for most men....

I know it is for myself personally....my entire back is always behind my front side......

-Matt

30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Can't wait to see you on the AL...seriously...that sh1t , paired up with your training and diet is gonna get yah a first place in the contest for real.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Can't wait to see you on the AL...seriously...that sh1t , paired up with your training and diet is gonna get yah a first place in the contest for real.

right on
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Lower back area is probably one of the most common areas for most men....

I know it is for myself personally....my entire back is always behind my front side......

-Matt
    Isn't it a bitch....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

I would try Genomyx Eviscerate, I been using it for about 2 weeks and notice a slight tightness around my core and love handles (lower back) burns like a mother but i like the burn...
  34. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    I would try Genomyx Eviscerate, I been using it for about 2 weeks and notice a slight tightness around my core and love handles (lower back) burns like a mother but i like the burn...
    I believe the new DermaTherm will conquer eviscerate since we are confident our yohimbine is fully absorbing

-Matt

35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

I believe the new DermaTherm will conquer eviscerate since we are confident our yohimbine is fully absorbing

-Matt
    Will be keeping my eyes open for it to test.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.

-Matt
    lol thanks Matt wish i knew that before i got 2 bottles.. oh well let the burn continue...still like it!!!
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lostsoul View Post
    lol thanks Matt wish i knew that before i got 2 bottles.. oh well let the burn continue...still like it!!!
    Yea our proto type of DermaTherm that I first tried --- put some on my abs --- within 10 minutes instant surface veins and vasodilation --- very cool effect, but im sure not everyone will like it...

Of course if you are leaner it will just make cool things surface and make you more motivated haha

-Matt

38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Yea our proto type of DermaTherm that I first tried --- put some on my abs --- within 10 minutes instant surface veins and vasodilation --- very cool effect, but im sure not everyone will like it...

Of course if you are leaner it will just make cool things surface and make you more motivated haha

-Matt
    I need to convince you that you need to send me 8 weeks worth for my recomp. hint hint HINT
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Me too. To bad it might not be ready for my show.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.

Update to follow...Got to get my cardio in first...

Name:  DSC_0001.JPG
Views: 416
Size:  186.2 KBName:  DSC_0004.JPG
Views: 419
Size:  149.5 KBName:  DSC_0006.JPG
Views: 424
Size:  186.1 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 02:49 PM
  2. Full Andro-Series Run
    By R4in in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:59 PM
  3. Contest prep guys - non-contest guy need some tips!
    By StangBanger in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 08:28 AM
  4. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 02:40 PM