1. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post

That's why I love having my coach in charge of my meals and diet proticol... I just focus on eating right and pushing myself to the limit in the gym!
    Haha, that was a definite type. Meant ahead is always better than behind.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Chris glad to hear Andre is pleased and things are on point. I am excited to see the end result.

-Matt
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Chris glad to hear Andre is pleased and things are on point. I am excited to see the end result.

-Matt
    You and me both... I am starting to see glimpses of what I am coming in with... Makes me want to push even harder!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.48%

subbed. In for a hell of a ride.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.82%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    go get a tan! haha
    Don't feel bad bro. One of my nicknames at work is "snowflake" because I'm so white! LOL! Spray tans are where it's at!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.03%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would have done this if I knew, maybe next contest. That said check out my log getting ready for an NPC (my first-Ive done an NGA "natty" show) and want to do npc using otc only

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...ons-first.html

is this all your using otc only?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    is this all your using otc only?
    YUP. Primoridial products to the show then mechabol 6 weeks out added in for hardness. The rest is the normal stuff... protien, Kreatine, aminos, etc... i am using Animal Cuts as a fat burner right now too.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

12 weeks out

4 weeks in… Flat and Depleted are the words of the day. My posing coach took one look at me and said... you need to eat... So after class he had me get a cheat meal in.. The only thing that sucks about it was my camera was dead.. Pics were taken after cheat meal so i am holding more water.

Weight: 235lbs as of this am. That’s a 1.5 lbs drop from last week. I started looking flat toward Friday and today was the same… I added in a fat burner this week and I am sure that was the cause.. Animal Cuts…. I think it just depletes you faster. Its too bad that our bodies dont loose the same amount every week.. But then its more about the look and not the weight... I keep telling myself..

Libido: Libido is fine..though when my wife is 5 weeks out… it is hard to expect that her libido to be in check… oh well.

Strength: My strength is still doing good… I had a killer chest and shoulder workout with my coach Turk Fickling on Friday and the only change I am seeing is some reduced strength this week during my leg workout.

Monday: Legs + Abs
    Tuesday: Chest and Shoulders
    Wednesday Cardio + Abs
    Thursday Back
    Friday: Shoulders and Chest
    Saturday: ARMS and Abs
    Sunday: Cardio only

Joint soreness: Still battling sore knees this week as well as my left shoulder… Its about the same as it wa last week… so no changes there

My Diet will change this week with 350 in protein 200 carbs.. The extra 50 grams of carbs will be front loaded. We will see how my body reacts to the change… and then we will augment everything from there….

Cardio is still 1:30 and I am doing 30 in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night. This is expected to change next week.

Questions? Feel free to ask.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Name:  DSC_0012.JPG
Views: 506
Size:  251.3 KBName:  DSC_0013.JPG
Views: 505
Size:  255.5 KB
  10. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Thanks for update and pics, looking good.

Curious what the cheat meal was?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thanks for update and pics, looking good.

Curious what the cheat meal was?
    Burger and Fries... With Frozen Yogurt For desert...

To be specific..... two 1/3 lbs patties on a gluten free bun with bacon, egg, ham, and cheese. and cajun french fries.
    I also had a quest bar, some mixed nuts, and a gluten free rice crispy square from New Seasons.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Burger and Fries... With Frozen Yogurt For desert...

To be specific..... two 1/3 lbs patties on a gluten free bun with bacon, egg, ham, and cheese. and cajun french fries.
    I also had a quest bar, some mixed nuts, and a gluten free rice crispy square from New Seasons.
    Damn, sounds awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.09%

Subd.

:-)
    Antaeus Labs Rep
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Damn, sounds awesome.
    Yup but will be my last cheat meal with sugar for a while.. gonna keep it cleaner for the duration
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Nice progress, and excellent LOG so far. Good things are coming for ya bro, keep hitting it hard!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

The pics look improved Chris --- keep trucking along I am stoked for you!

-Matt
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.88%

Progress is looking impressive. KEEP it up man!!

-Do more, with less.-
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Been a good week so far... I have already lost all the weight I gained from sunday's cheat... I look forward to seeing what updates I have for sunday.
  19. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Been a good week so far... I have already lost all the weight I gained from sunday's cheat... I look forward to seeing what updates I have for sunday.
    So our we
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

So our we
    This.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%

I have been wondering about the Andro series. Keep up the good work.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

11 weeks out – Pictures again next week… weekly from then on.

5 weeks in…with ANDRO BULK AND ANDRO MASS… 3 more weeks until I add in Lean and Hard… Feeling much better from last week. My workouts were better and seen some positive changes to my midsection. Strength is good in most areas. I am not sure if it was lack of rest or pushing myself too hard on the stepmill… but my energy was shot last week from about Wednesday on. Of course getting that carbup last Sunday helped. There was no posing today as my coach Andre Scott went to the Emerald Cup to support the team. I ended up at work and the one website that promised to stream the competition never went up. Oh well… On a side note, Congrats to Matt Porter’s workout partner…Mouss Elbakkouchi. The guy won the overall at the Emerald Cup on his first attempt. The guy looked ripped from the pictures. So on to the update…

Weight: 233.1lbs as of this am. 2 more pounds down.. This seems to be a trend… a few pounds each week. I got to 234 by Wednesday AM… went up two pounds then next day as I adjusted my water intake and then started dropping again… I started drinking more water this week as even though I was averaging over a gallon a day, I was feeling dehydrated by morning. It could be the Animal cuts so the added water could have also helped my energy levels as well. I am getting closer to two gallons right now so we will see.

Libido: I might as well remove the category except in a few weeks I will be starting the other Andro Products. Still no change

Strength: Strength has gone down in some areas… My dead lifts are definitely down…I was struggling to get my set of 10 with 4 plates. I thought the added carbs would help… but they have not has the impact I thought they might. The one thing that is getting really noticeable right now is vacularity… I am still not as lean as I would like… but I have veins popping out all over my arms and legs… These of coarse are my leanest areas.

Joint soreness: Increasing my water has also helped in this area. I am also remembering to salt my foods. I am also learning to sleep on my back as it seems sleeping on my sides is what is causing my shoulder pain… not sure why that is.

My Diet will continue this week with 350 in protein 200 carbs.. There seemed to be little impact other then I don’t feel as depleted as I did last week. Though today I did not get assessed so I will know more next week.

Cardio is still 1:30 and I am doing 30 in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night. This is expected to change…. Potentially tomorrow when I talked to Andre.

Questions? Feel free to ask
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Quote Originally Posted by rrev3 View Post
    I have been wondering about the Andro series. Keep up the good work.
    If you have any questions on the specific products, feel free to hit me up.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%

Question

If you have any questions on the specific products, feel free to hit me up.
    Well a question I have is this. I know Brock is dieting and training for a competition. So why is he using Andro Bulk/Mass and losing weight? That's telling me it's having the opposite affect I would want.
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.5%

Well a question I have is this. I know Brock is dieting and training for a competition. So why is he using Andro Bulk/Mass and losing weight? That's telling me it's having the opposite affect I would want.

I set Brock up with this layout --- It is very common practice to begin contest prepartation 16 weeks out and the initial half using "bulking agents" such as high dosed testosterone, deca, EQ, NPP etc.... Staying somewhat "watery" on purpose. Then we introduce the non aromatizing compounds the final 8 weeks to really see what we are working with ---- That is when we use things like tren, masteron, winstrol etc....

Brock will make the most dramatic changes (as do all competitors) during the final 8 weeks as the water dissipates and we see what we have done in the first 8 weeks.

-Matt
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I set Brock up with this layout --- It is very common practice to begin contest prepartation 16 weeks out and the initial half using "bulking agents" such as high dosed testosterone, deca, EQ, NPP etc.... Staying somewhat "watery" on purpose. Then we introduce the non aromatizing compounds the final 8 weeks to really see what we are working with ---- That is when we use things like tren, masteron, winstrol etc....

Brock will make the most dramatic changes (as do all competitors) during the final 8 weeks as the water dissipates and we see what we have done in the first 8 weeks.

-Matt
    That's really cool Matt you shared that. So the Andro series is doing what you anticipated then? I mean if I wanted to use them just to bulk up, they work pretty good?
    I can't wait to see what transforms the final 8 weeks. Looks good so far.
    Thanks again and good luck Brock!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

So the Andro series is doing what you anticipated then? I mean if I wanted to use them just to bulk up, they work pretty good?
    I dont know about other users experiences but I had the opportunity to use androbulk for 4 weeks when i was in the off season and I gained about 15lbs. I know some of it could have been water weight but my BF really did not change. That's why I am excited to see what comes in the next 10 weeks!
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

Looking great what is your target weight.how low do you want your BF to be? 5 percent on the day of the show should be your goal?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.82%

Thumbs up

I dont know about other users experiences but I had the opportunity to use androbulk for 4 weeks when i was in the off season and I gained about 15lbs. I know some of it could have been water weight but my BF really did not change. That's why I am excited to see what comes in the next 10 weeks!
    Wow that's great. That's what I had been hearing about it, 10 -15 lbs. Now if it will just go on sale! LOL Can't wait for the final results! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for the reply.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Quote Originally Posted by sal View Post
    Looking great what is your target weight.how low do you want your BF to be? 5 percent on the day of the show should be your goal?
    Well I would like to get to 225 shredded.. But we will see on that one. As far as the BF goes.... I have not had a hydro and have no desire to do so until my 8 week mark. MY goal is to get as lean as it takes to get the look we are going for.. If that is 5% then good.... If I need to be leaner... so be it..
  31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Wow that's great. That's what I had been hearing about it, 10 -15 lbs. Now if it will just go on sale! LOL Can't wait for the final results! Keep up the good work.
    Thanks for the reply.
    Send me a PM and I can give you a discount.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

10 weeks out…. 2 more weeks to the half way mark!

6 weeks in…with ANDRO BULK AND ANDRO MASS… This week was an amazing week for me. Good workouts. My training coach (Turk Fickling) gave me new options to destroy my legs. I love learning from him. The guy knows his stuff. I also had positive changes in weight and increases in strength. I have to admit that even though I am getting to the point that my look is starting to come in, I am impatient. I want that two weeks out “look” NOW. The good news is that the weekly countdown is going into the single digits. 9 weeks, 5 days, 8 hours to go.

I also want to give a shout out to D’Ghon Culpepper. He is a friend of mine and trainer for 24hour fitness here in Vancouver, Wa. We both use Andre Scott for posing and coaching so I met him through “Dre”. Saturday, 4/28/12, D’Ghon became the 2012 Washington State Natural Bodybuilding OVERALL Champion and earned his NANBF Pro Card! Congratulations brother. You earned it!

Weight: 231 lbs as of this am. Yet another two pounds down. This week I got to 233 by Wednesday and only dropped two more by the end of the week. I am still trending in the right direction so I will take it.

Libido: No changes as usual.

Strength: Great leg workout.. The added carbs this week paid off. My legs were able to push more this week. Dead lifts were not in the mix but I did add some Hell Raiser Training sets on a few of my workouts to mix it up. Now that is a killer push. …

Joint soreness: Non issue this week. Surprisingly.

My Diet will continue this week with 350 in protein 200 carbs.. MY coach looks to reduce the carbs next week but it will stay the same this week. Overall, Andre Scott was pleased with my progress and feels we are still ahead of the curve.

Cardio is still 1:30 and I am doing 30 in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night. This is expected to change next week.. Until then.. I am good if it does not go up for another week.

Questions? Feel free to ask.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Name:  DSC_0005.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  191.2 KBName:  DSC_0006.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  173.2 KB
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Great update once again! Back development looks like it coming along nicely.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  319 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%

Wow, great progress.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Looking good Brock.

Also the headstand on pic two made me do a double take.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Looking good Brock.

Also the headstand on pic two made me do a double take.
    Yea that was funny.. I think she is practicing for a physique routine. haha
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.5%

Is that your coach in the background?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

Is that your coach in the background?
    Yup... Andre Scott.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  251 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

BTW.. just got this in for those that have been asking!
    Name:  prototype.JPG
Views: 539
Size:  192.5 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:49 PM
  2. Full Andro-Series Run
    By R4in in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Contest prep guys - non-contest guy need some tips!
    By StangBanger in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 10:28 AM
  4. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:40 PM