Bodybuilding Contest Prep Log using only Andro Series - 16 Weeks

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm in for this. Awesome frame my friend you have a Sh!t ton of potential let's see what ya got.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. How are things going Brock?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. 13 weeks out

3 weeks in… I have to say I was really happy with my progress this week. My overall look definitely went in the right direction and I am actually looking forward to progress pics next week…. I am nowhere near contest look but I am getting better.

Weight: 236.5 lbs as of this am. That’s a 3 lbs drop from last week. My 36 waist jeans are getting looser I am starting to see some much anticipated changes in my torso.

The biggest change was in my cardio.. I picked up the intensity a bit by adding in Intervals with the step mill.

Libido: I am not sure if my libido is down… I know that I am more tired.. and with both myself and my wife prepping, it was not so much of a priority this week.

Strength: My strength is doing good… Last set was 275 on bench press. For me that is really good. I still remember the time…less then three years ago that I could not even press my bodyweight for one rep. As they say progress is progress. The cool thing is that I am not trying so much for max weight as much as getting the contraction in my muscles for a good 8-10 reps to failure. The Biggest thing I am liking is the stamina in the gym.. I can workout longer with less fatigue.

Monday: Legs + Abs
    Tuesday: Chest and Shoulders
    Wednesday Cardio + Abs
    Thursday Back
    Friday: Shoulders and Chest
    Saturday: ARMS and Abs
    Sunday: Cardio only

Joint soreness: This week my knees were not as sore but I did notice that my joints around my left shoulder are more sore than usual.. It made it hard to sleep on my side but other than that it really never affected my workouts

My Diet will stay the same this week with 350 in protein 150 carbs so no changes there. As long as my body keeps changing, My coach wants to keep the status quo for now.

Cardio is still 1:30 and I am doing 30 in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night.

4. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I'm in for this. Awesome frame my friend you have a Sh!t ton of potential let's see what ya got.
    i really appreciate the support.. The best part of this I think is just seeing the transformation as it happens.... I really am looking forward to seeing what I am going to look like at the end of this... To see the 16 week pic vs my contest pic... now that i think will be cool.

5. Good -- keep trucking , keep training like a mad man. You'll get there.

-matt
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post
    Hey gang… 1 Week down.. 15 to go! So here is the latest update

I started taking androbulk and andromass on Sunday. I did not notice any changes in terms of my workouts until Friday. My strength did not feel different on Friday but I did notice more vascularity then I have seen in a while and my stamina was better. Saturday I felt more aggressive and my arm workout was one of the best I have had. I did not burn out as fast, was able to lift heavier and I had noticeable changes in vascularity.
    Considering you are down 5 lbs, this might be a sign of the good to come
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

7. Damn. Keep it up!
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

8. Yeah.. my coach thinks we are ahead of schedule.. in terms of leaning out... ill take some more pics on sunday and post them.. I am starting to get to the point where I am seeing some good striations in my quads and calves.. just gonna keep pushing and staying strict to my diet and cardio.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post
    Yeah.. my coach thinks we are ahead of schedule.. in terms of leaning out... ill take some more pics on sunday and post them.. I am starting to get to the point where I am seeing some good striations in my quads and calves.. just gonna keep pushing and staying strict to my diet and cardio.
    Ahead is always behind. Just make the effort to adjust timing and you will do well
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Ahead is always behind. Just make the effort to adjust timing and you will do well
    That's why I love having my coach in charge of my meals and diet proticol... I just focus on eating right and pushing myself to the limit in the gym!

11. Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post

That's why I love having my coach in charge of my meals and diet proticol... I just focus on eating right and pushing myself to the limit in the gym!
    Haha, that was a definite type. Meant ahead is always better than behind.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. Chris glad to hear Andre is pleased and things are on point. I am excited to see the end result.

-Matt

13. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Chris glad to hear Andre is pleased and things are on point. I am excited to see the end result.

-Matt
    You and me both... I am starting to see glimpses of what I am coming in with... Makes me want to push even harder!

14. subbed. In for a hell of a ride.

15. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    go get a tan! haha
    Don't feel bad bro. One of my nicknames at work is "snowflake" because I'm so white! LOL! Spray tans are where it's at!

16. I would have done this if I knew, maybe next contest. That said check out my log getting ready for an NPC (my first-Ive done an NGA "natty" show) and want to do npc using otc only

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/bodyb...ons-first.html

is this all your using otc only?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

17. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    is this all your using otc only?
    YUP. Primoridial products to the show then mechabol 6 weeks out added in for hardness. The rest is the normal stuff... protien, Kreatine, aminos, etc... i am using Animal Cuts as a fat burner right now too.

18. 12 weeks out

4 weeks in… Flat and Depleted are the words of the day. My posing coach took one look at me and said... you need to eat... So after class he had me get a cheat meal in.. The only thing that sucks about it was my camera was dead.. Pics were taken after cheat meal so i am holding more water.

Weight: 235lbs as of this am. That’s a 1.5 lbs drop from last week. I started looking flat toward Friday and today was the same… I added in a fat burner this week and I am sure that was the cause.. Animal Cuts…. I think it just depletes you faster. Its too bad that our bodies dont loose the same amount every week.. But then its more about the look and not the weight... I keep telling myself..

Libido: Libido is fine..though when my wife is 5 weeks out… it is hard to expect that her libido to be in check… oh well.

Strength: My strength is still doing good… I had a killer chest and shoulder workout with my coach Turk Fickling on Friday and the only change I am seeing is some reduced strength this week during my leg workout.

Monday: Legs + Abs
    Tuesday: Chest and Shoulders
    Wednesday Cardio + Abs
    Thursday Back
    Friday: Shoulders and Chest
    Saturday: ARMS and Abs
    Sunday: Cardio only

Joint soreness: Still battling sore knees this week as well as my left shoulder… Its about the same as it wa last week… so no changes there

My Diet will change this week with 350 in protein 200 carbs.. The extra 50 grams of carbs will be front loaded. We will see how my body reacts to the change… and then we will augment everything from there….

Cardio is still 1:30 and I am doing 30 in the AM/Lunch and an hour at night. This is expected to change next week.

Questions? Feel free to ask.

19. Thanks for update and pics, looking good.

Curious what the cheat meal was?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thanks for update and pics, looking good.

Curious what the cheat meal was?
    Burger and Fries... With Frozen Yogurt For desert...

To be specific..... two 1/3 lbs patties on a gluten free bun with bacon, egg, ham, and cheese. and cajun french fries.
    I also had a quest bar, some mixed nuts, and a gluten free rice crispy square from New Seasons.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post
    Burger and Fries... With Frozen Yogurt For desert...

To be specific..... two 1/3 lbs patties on a gluten free bun with bacon, egg, ham, and cheese. and cajun french fries.
    I also had a quest bar, some mixed nuts, and a gluten free rice crispy square from New Seasons.
    Damn, sounds awesome.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

22. Subd.

:-)
    Antaeus Labs Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Damn, sounds awesome.
    Yup but will be my last cheat meal with sugar for a while.. gonna keep it cleaner for the duration

24. Nice progress, and excellent LOG so far. Good things are coming for ya bro, keep hitting it hard!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

25. The pics look improved Chris --- keep trucking along I am stoked for you!

-Matt

26. Progress is looking impressive. KEEP it up man!!

-Do more, with less.-

27. Been a good week so far... I have already lost all the weight I gained from sunday's cheat... I look forward to seeing what updates I have for sunday.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Brock360 View Post
    Been a good week so far... I have already lost all the weight I gained from sunday's cheat... I look forward to seeing what updates I have for sunday.
    So our we
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

29. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    So our we
    This.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Andro Series
    By Johny Roco in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:49 PM
  2. Full Andro-Series Run
    By R4in in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 03:59 PM
  3. Contest prep guys - non-contest guy need some tips!
    By StangBanger in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 09:28 AM
  4. Contest Prep cycle and contest prep help
    By Swoleosis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 03:40 PM