Stack questions - AndroLean/Drive/Hard

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I saw both of your recommendations on how to stack these on your homepage.
no rush it will probably be a few months before I budget enough to run the stack.

And one says 6 of Lean and the other says 6 of Hard.

If I used three of each would I still get decent results?

Just wanting to see how much of an extra slight boost in definition, endurance, and brain power I can get.

Expecting 4 weeks at least to see real results.

Basically just trying different things to see which works best for me overall in the long run.
Getting older so takes more work to maintain everything.

Thanks in advance.

BKx90

Awards
Im no expert, but if I had a bottle of each of those I would most likely run all 3 at 4 caps a day for 6 weeks

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im no expert, but if I had a bottle of each of those I would most likely run all 3 at 4 caps a day for 6 weeks
I like this idea better. 3 of each is just "flirting" with the benefits.

Put it this way --- AndroLEAN without a doubt should be ran at the full 6 softgels.
AndroDRIVE can be dosed at 3 softgels for motivational energy etc..
AndroHard is potent enough to be ran at 3-4, but 6 is where the magic happens for hardness and aggression.

Great recomping cycle BTW will be awesome to see this logged.

-Matt

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea better. 3 of each is just "flirting" with the benefits.

Put it this way --- AndroLEAN without a doubt should be ran at the full 6 softgels.
AndroDRIVE can be dosed at 3 softgels for motivational energy etc..
AndroHard is potent enough to be ran at 3-4, but 6 is where the magic happens for hardness and aggression.

Great recomping cycle BTW will be awesome to see this logged.

-Matt
I usually do not log but if I get around to trying this stack, I will probably finally do one.

Thanks for the recommendations guys.

BKx90

Awards
sometime towards the end of the year id love to do something like this. I loved androleanV2, V3 will probably be amazing, paied with hard...the change would be epic. Im not sure if I fully understand Androdrive, but for the price it is probably worth it to try it out! If you can have extreme focus and intensity on every set who knows what u can achieve.

But for the next 6 months..time to bulk :D