Please help if you can

Devionte

Awards
Whats up everyone! I am new to this site, but have been addicted to fitness for almost six years. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any information on where I can find certain products by a company called "Primordial Performance". The product I am looking for is called 1-T. Obviously, I have search their website with no luck. Several months ago they quit selling the muscle building creams and have now come out with some new products in pill form. The crazy thing is for pretty much one cycle you will pay almost one thousand dollars. Kind of crazy prices when most of know there are products out there with great results for a lot cheaper. Anyhow, I have used 1-T before and enjoyed the results. Again, if anyone can shed some light on where I can find this product I would appreciate.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Go to Primordial's website, become a registered user so you can interact on their forum, and go to the For Sale section. Someone there might have the 1-T Topical for sale. There is also a for sale section here at anabolicminds.

You can try E-Bay as well. Just gotta search. The topical, unfortunately, is hard to find nowadays.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go to Primordial's website, become a registered user so you can interact on their forum, and go to the For Sale section. Someone there might have the 1-T Topical for sale. There is also a for sale section here at anabolicminds.

You can try E-Bay as well. Just gotta search. The topical, unfortunately, is hard to find nowadays.
This is your best shot. Even if we knew of stores that carried it, we couldn't link you on AM.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Whats up everyone! I am new to this site, but have been addicted to fitness for almost six years. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any information on where I can find certain products by a company called "Primordial Performance". The product I am looking for is called 1-T. Obviously, I have search their website with no luck. Several months ago they quit selling the muscle building creams and have now come out with some new products in pill form. The crazy thing is for pretty much one cycle you will pay almost one thousand dollars. Kind of crazy prices when most of know there are products out there with great results for a lot cheaper. Anyhow, I have used 1-T before and enjoyed the results. Again, if anyone can shed some light on where I can find this product I would appreciate.
WTF? No. Not even close. My cycle is going to cost me roughly 300 bucks. That includes the AndroMass and full PCT products (TRS and TCF-1).