Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm no longer affiliated with Primodial Performance due to personal reasons. I will always support Eric and Primordial in their future ventures, but I'll be allocating my free time in other ways right now.

I'm not going anywhere either. I'll still be around this forum helping out this community where I can. :)

-John

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
you mad

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear that John. I hope all remains well for you
All is very well my friend. :)

I just have other factors in my life that take priority right now.

-John

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As always, all my best to you, John.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM,

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm no longer affiliated with Primodial Performance due to personal reasons. I will always support Eric and Primordial in their future ventures, but I'll be allocating my free time in other ways right now.

I'm not going anywhere either. I'll still be around this forum helping out this community where I can. :)

-John
All the best with everything, John :)

At the same time, for everyone's awareness, both Sean and I have also stepped down from Primordial Performance for personal reasons. I will still be around, but Sean will no longer be active on the forums, so please be aware that if you send him a PM, there will be no response.

For those with queries about Primordial and their products, please do not hesitate to contact one of the Primordial team: John (aka HereToStudy), Ryan (aka rodja), Ryan (aka Ryansm), Noa (aka redhulk22), Chris (aka BigBlackGuy), and Steve (aka SilentBob187).

All the best to Primordial with the AndroSeries and further projects.

~Rosie~

suresha

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about Trauma's and Rosie's departure for you's 2 were the most thoroughest PP board sponsor's PP had on AM, NOT TO TAKE ANYTHING AWAY FROM THE OTHER'S CAUSE YALL ALL DO YOUR THING, BUT dAMN, PP that's not a good look.

excuse the caps didn't realize the caps were locked and i don't want to go back and re-type. but yall get what i was sayin.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey John,

As I told you before, sad to see you go, but glad we have been able to keep in touch. We need to keep discussing plans to kill zombies and crazy trauma stories...and yes I will still occasionally complain to you about forum trolls.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is going on here?!!

New Androseries being released with skepticism...3 PP reps abort...1/3 of the nation is in a **** storm of winter....DAMN YOU GLOBAL WARMING!!!

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....I bet the conspiracy theories and the PMs are flying.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take care in your new Journey.......The Legendary T1 ;)

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is going on here?!!

New Androseries being released with skepticism...3 PP reps abort...1/3 of the nation is in a **** storm of winter....DAMN YOU GLOBAL WARMING!!!
LMAO.....I blame Al Gore. :smokin:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Take care in your new Journey.......The Legendary T1 ;)
Damn... first the Fat Boys break up and now this.....
;)

All joking a side..
T1 has done more for sup company's that he's repp'd for, more than a 3 reps can perform.

Let me know when we can release the Trauma1 product line!?!?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best to you in all your future endeavors, John. Glad to see you'll still be around the forums.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Well NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) got back together, so I've learned to never give up hope:D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least its good you recognize when you don't have the time or energy to spend on somehing like being a rep, and will have the extra time to spend with family

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
All the best to everyone involved. I've learned much from all you folks, and hope to learn more in the future.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Not to steal John's thunder, and not nearly as important IMO, but I too am no longer a part of Primordial.
Right as the info on the androseries is divulged...something is going on

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn and I thought Rosie was on the All-Stars line up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me nip the conspiracy stuff in the bud right now...

My decision to leave has absolutely nothing to do with the AndroSeries whatsoever. I've stated it's due to personal reasons; which i'm not elaborating on. I've refocused my priorities to finish my ARNP and spend more time with my family.

I will always maintain a good relationship with Eric and Pp. I wasn't even going to make a post due to the probability this type of stuff would manifest. I'm as excited about the AndroSeries as many of you are. I look forward to using it myself once it's unleashed.

-John

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
LOL.....I bet the conspiracy theories and the PMs are flying.
Yep, they are.

C'mon people. Don't read too much into this. Even though reps are compensated in some form, they are not paid. To do forum support correctly takes a LOT of time. Sometimes people just have to step away.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind words as well. :)

I'm definitely not going anywhere. My board time these days will be helping those in need and providing some good research material for the community here.

-John

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems some people don't want to be "guilty by association".
This is no reflection on the AndroSeries or state of Primordial. The decisions have been made based on a restructuring, etc. for the company. All those involved were great additions to the team, and will be missed.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry but that is just how it appears to someone looking at it from an outside perspective. I was half joking when I posted it, just to see how many fish I could catch.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Say it it ain't so... 4 reps leaving with in hours of each other... something is brewing at PP

Best of luck to you John, on the other hand spending time with family is very rewarding... just dont leave us behind :fing02:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It could be something simple like a change in the reward structure.

Even so, PP have lost some very big hitters and it doesn't look good for them.

Best of luck in your endeavours people.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck to all of you. Enjoy your new found free time. There's more to life.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
lol probably should have timed it better to avoid conspiracy e.g. after the androseries. Leaving just before release is what makes this turn of events so suspicious and juicy..... but I wish you all the best.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear this but happy if beneficial for all parties!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, and this does leave Trauma1 as a shoe in for the mod position if he wants it

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Man, after hearing this, Primordial Performance just doesn't seem the same anymore... Anyways... Best of luck in your future endeavors, John!

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
John, your leadership will be sorely missed bro, but I know you'll still be around with that amazing mind of yours. Always looking forward to your contributions. God bless and good luck with your endeavors.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
If PP had stock, I think it would have just taken a nosedive. 4 reps leaving right before the make or break product line is released...not to good for investor confidence I must say.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Let me nip the conspiracy stuff in the bud right now...

My decision to leave has absolutely nothing to do with the AndroSeries whatsoever. I've stated it's due to personal reasons; which i'm not elaborating on. I've refocused my priorities to finish my ARNP and spend more time with my family.

I will always maintain a good relationship with Eric and Pp. I wasn't even going to make a post due to the probability this type of stuff would manifest. I'm as excited about the AndroSeries as many of you are. I look forward to using it myself once it's unleashed.

-John
lots of respect for that decision, my friend. i truely believe you are a family 1st guy.

losing john/rosie/sean/resolve has to be a blow to pp-good luck to all the remaining reps.

Status
Not open for further replies.