Trauma1 and Primordial part ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
well said man, not going against PP but more so because i can relate to that story. I am going through the same thing with my daughter. But I will say this, it is a sad time for PP and i will still back them regardless of what happens. they still get big props from me for there hard work and there innovation i admire that.

Man, this has turned into a great thread. Ctd, I agree something fishy going on. Why are people afraid of the TRUTH. 6 people stepped down, I am not suppose to worry. Another thing, why are we hiding the price. I am on alot of other sites, when they are going to get a new product in, they let you know the price THAT DAY. I don't know how it turned into a military thing, but you people are REALLY CLUELESS. Ubiyca gets banned, for speaking the TRUTH. Yet pp can pull the wool over our eyes. Now about the military. My daughter is in the NAVY. So what you read now will be FACTS. She is 20 years old, barely got out of High school. Didn't like my rules, so she went to live with her scumbbag mother. She was out partying with her mom and friends 3 days a week. She was working at walmart making 150 a week. She was getting speeding tickets and not paying them. There were warrants out for her arrest. I found out and talked to her. She got all her fines payed off, and stopped partying and came to me and said she wanted to join the navy. She went in this past June. Now I have nothing against the military. 85% of her class went in because there is nothing out there. No money for school, NO JOBS, and just alot of trouble out there. She has told me so many stories. 10 people from her class have tried to commit suicide. Every day there is somebody trying to go awol. When they get leave, there is always a person that wont return. So they have to go get them. Now the money. An average 20 to 25 year old with no schooling is making 12,000 to 17,000 a year. My daughter is making 1700 a month. Her food is paid for, her clothing is paid for, and her shelter is paid for. She gets a pay raise every 9 months. If she moves up in ranks she gets more money. If she has a baby and gets married and lives on base she gets more money. I am very happy for her.The point I am making ( and so was UBIYCA ) this is not the 50 or 60"s anymore. Most people are joining the services to get out of this ****ed up world. Here in New jersey there is now a waiting list to join,these are the facts.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man, this has turned into a great thread. Ctd, I agree something fishy going on. Why are people afraid of the TRUTH. 6 people stepped down, I am not suppose to worry. Another thing, why are we hiding the price. I am on alot of other sites, when they are going to get a new product in, they let you know the price THAT DAY. I don't know how it turned into a military thing, but you people are REALLY CLUELESS. Ubiyca gets banned, for speaking the TRUTH. Yet pp can pull the wool over our eyes. Now about the military. My daughter is in the NAVY. So what you read now will be FACTS. She is 20 years old, barely got out of High school. Didn't like my rules, so she went to live with her scumbbag mother. She was out partying with her mom and friends 3 days a week. She was working at walmart making 150 a week. She was getting speeding tickets and not paying them. There were warrants out for her arrest. I found out and talked to her. She got all her fines payed off, and stopped partying and came to me and said she wanted to join the navy. She went in this past June. Now I have nothing against the military. 85% of her class went in because there is nothing out there. No money for school, NO JOBS, and just alot of trouble out there. She has told me so many stories. 10 people from her class have tried to commit suicide. Every day there is somebody trying to go awol. When they get leave, there is always a person that wont return. So they have to go get them. Now the money. An average 20 to 25 year old with no schooling is making 12,000 to 17,000 a year. My daughter is making 1700 a month. Her food is paid for, her clothing is paid for, and her shelter is paid for. She gets a pay raise every 9 months. If she moves up in ranks she gets more money. If she has a baby and gets married and lives on base she gets more money. I am very happy for her.The point I am making ( and so was UBIYCA ) this is not the 50 or 60"s anymore. Most people are joining the services to get out of this ****ed up world. Here in New jersey there is now a waiting list to join,these are the facts.
i am sure new jersey has a va hospital, march on down there some day and tell all of those men and women missing limbs and other lifelong injuries how good they have it. btw-i pray you don't have to visit your daughter in one of those va hospitals, they are not fun places.

i am very proud of my service, and proud of all who have and are serving!!!:usa2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess people can't handle the truth. EASY, I don't think you would say that to my face. I am going down to Fl to visit, were do you live.
Sorry e-thugs, but you don't scare me. you admitted to your own failure as a parent,
what did I say that you didnt say yourself jackass?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So can we get the write ups? :lmao:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I heard PP is bringing out a new penis pump. They wanted to put Trauma's face on the box but he just wouldnt have it...just wut I heard...just wut i heard...
Lmao the 1-T Performance Pump

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard PP is bringing out a new penis pump. They wanted to put Trauma's face on the box but he just wouldnt have it...just wut I heard...just wut i heard...
Stop projecting your perverse fantasies on other supplement companies ;)

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I think this horse is dead, dust and bones. PPs loss is a gain for these individuals and their families. Just let it go at that. Even if there is some nefarious scheme behind the scenes, leave these people alone. They have earned that by their work here.

If the story is juicy enough down the line, I'm sure Geraldo or Oprah will be happy to tell us about it. PPs products will stand on their own or fail on their own soon enough. Harassment won't change this or speed up the process any.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea im definitely done with this thread.. If you think the military pays good for the job we do your out of your mind and to say that every military member is some loser because the parents dont know how or failed at raising there child is false too.

Also i could put money on it that these people who talk "against" the military, could never, nor would ever be able to do the jobs we do. From being on the front lines and pulling there buddies from houses or wreckage, to intell, or to being an Air Traffic Controller among many others.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow...embarassing. Sorry about all of it Trauma.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
You need to check your F***ing tone at the door. :squintfinger:
LOL U MAD?
LOL....nope, I don't get mad over internet drama queens. But, you shoulda listened. Then you might not be B A N N E D in the USA :lmao:

Here's an idea. People can just let this thread die and go to the PP forums and ask Eric directly what is going on. Or wait a few weeks and feedback will be popping up here.

:usa2: US Military :usa2:

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's an idea. People can just let this thread die and go to the PP forums and ask Eric directly what is going on. Or wait a few weeks and feedback will be popping up here.
Look like we're gonna have to wait a bit. the site has a neat lil' intro and it's down/under construction until tomorrow it looks like.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I go to work and come home to another 5 pages in here today. This thread has taken so many unnecessary deviations that I'm not sure I've seen one like this here on AM in a long time.

The point was made, and now I'm closing this.

Thank you all for your support and well wishes. I'm not going anywhere; that's for sure. Be sure to check out Primordial's new line-up on monday. I guarentee you won't be disappointed.

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.