andro and derma

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I am 21. I will be running my first ph cycle of andro hard and dermacrine.
I am going to use the dermacrine muscle stack and 1 bottle of andro. My pct will be the TRS from pp.com. I just want to make sure i have covered everything i need. I have talked to numerous guys on the pp website. i planned on using the andro hard as soon as i got the stack in the mail. The andro will only last me about 3 weeks and the derma will last me 6. i was concerned about a shut down since i will not start my pct untill i am done with the derma. Thanks for the help!

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
anyone?! I am thinking that taking the first bottle of derma then starting the second bottle of derma and Andro at the same time, so when i finish them both i can start my pct. Does it matter tho?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No not really, I would start it at the beginning personally. Good luck with your cycle, everything looks good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 21. I will be running my first ph cycle of andro hard and dermacrine.
I am going to use the dermacrine muscle stack and 1 bottle of andro. My pct will be the TRS from pp.com. I just want to make sure i have covered everything i need. I have talked to numerous guys on the pp website. i planned on using the andro hard as soon as i got the stack in the mail. The andro will only last me about 3 weeks and the derma will last me 6. i was concerned about a shut down since i will not start my pct untill i am done with the derma. Thanks for the help!
Why don't you just run the Dermacrine standalone, since this is your first hormonal cycle.

If you're determined to run AndroHard with Dermacrine, then wait until you get the Dermacrine and run them together (yes, the AndroHard may run out in three weeks, but that's better than running a 9-week cycle).

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is an adequate PCT for this cycle.

anyone?! I am thinking that taking the first bottle of derma then starting the second bottle of derma and Andro at the same time, so when i finish them both i can start my pct. Does it matter tho?
You could do that as well.

~Rosie~

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks rosie thats the plan then for me. Derma first three weeks then the second bottle of derma will be run with the androhard, and then once those two run out i will start the TEST RECOVERY STACK!

B

bigjimmyp

Awards
Do you need to take a milk thistle, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto with his stack. Im ordering the same thing this week , im very excited to start this stack!

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
I do not think you need any of those sups, this stack is not toxic to the liver. Adding those would not hurt, but they are not a necessity.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you need to take a milk thistle, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto with his stack. Im ordering the same thing this week , im very excited to start this stack!
Milk Thistle is not necessary because neither product is methylated.

Re Hawthorne Berry that's entirely up to you, but I would say yes, and if not sure, it's always better to err on the side of caution.

Hawthorne Berry (blood pressure/cholesterol)
3g/day (with meals, spread over 3 doses)
Dose 1 - 1g with breakfast
Dose 2- 1g with lunch
Dose 3 - 1g with dinner

You don't use Saw Palmetto with anything that converts to DHT, so this is a no-no.

~Rosie~

A

at1010

Awards
  • Established
sorry me and several friends have shared this account so i am not sure which of my buddies used that on that specific time! Go browns!

B

bigjimmyp

Awards
Sincemimam prone to MPB i was thinkIng of taking out the andro hardmand using alPha t2 to use in my recomp stack with Pp trs and dermacrine.

L

Leigh123

Awards
I ran Derm with Andro and got great results. I would run one bottle of Derm with one bottle of Adro. Only do a 4 week cycle for your first run just so you can see if you are responding alright.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran Derm with Andro and got great results. I would run one bottle of Derm with one bottle of Adro. Only do a 4 week cycle for your first run just so you can see if you are responding alright.
Glad to hear it

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established