Primordial Performance's 2011 New Years Sale!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Performance New Years Sale!

Dear AM Members,

We are proud to announce our New Years Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic and $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

GPLC
GPLC is proven to increase nitric oxide levels in humans, leading to greater performance and recovery.
67.5g Powder - Originally $19.95, now only $17.96!
90 Capsules - Orignially $19.98, now only $17.98!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
The NEW oral Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade.
Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Phyto-Testosterone
Build muscle and burn fat without shutting down natural testosterone production with Phyto-Testosterone -- the safe and legal steroid alternative!
Originally $49.95, now only $34.97!

Pre Max
Break through walls, recover faster than ever before and enhance muscle growth during exercise with Pre Max -- The number #1 stimulant free performance beverage.
Originally $49.95, now only $44.96!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!
Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

EndoAmp Max
Block cortisol levels, boost growth hormone (GH) and increase testosterone production with EndoAmp Max!
Originally $52.95, now only $42.36!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!
Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

Sustain Alpha
Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the topical time released Sustain Alpha!
Originally $49.95, now only $29.97!

CLA
Support lean muscle while reducing body fat with CLA!
Originally $7.95, now only $7.16!

Relieve stress and promote REM sleep with this hangover free 100% organic Slumber Stack!
Originally $19.95, now only $16.96!

Catalyze fat loss and suppress appetite with 100% pesticide free organic compliant Green Tea!
Originally $11.95, now only $9.56!

Supports natural testosterone, promote fat loss and increase lean muscle growth with iBCAA’s!
100g - Originally $5.82, now only $4.95!
250g - Originally $15.95, now only $13.56!
1000g - Originally $46.95, now only $39.91!

Beta-Alanine
Improve body composition and allow muscles to work longer and harder with Beta-Alanine!
100g - Originally $7.94, now only $6.75!
300g - Originally $11.95, now only $10.16!
1000g - Originally $37.95, now only $32.26!

Creapure Creatine
Creapure Creatine is the purest, safest, and most effective creatine in the world. It’s great for supporting muscle growth; enhancing muscular strength, power, and size!
75g - Originally $3.39, now only $3.05!
300g - Originally $9.95, now only $8.96!
1000g - Originally $16.95, now only $15.26!

Organic Vitaberry is a 100% organic frees-dried anti-oxidant blend that is low in sugar, contains no artificial sweeteners, and is great for flavoring supplement powder drinks!
Originally $42.95, now only $34.36!

Topical Solution
Use our Topical Solution to customize your own topical cream with any focus you desire!
Originally $19.95, now only $11.97!

Sweet Serum
Our Sweet Serum is a natural low sugar sweetener ideal for low calorie and/or low carb diets!
Originally $15.95, now only $12.76!

Testosterone Recovery Stack
The Testosterone Recovery Stack is a legal and natural Post Cycle Therapy designed for maximal natural testosterone stimulation!
Originally $116.95, now only $93.56!

Fat Loss Stack
Shred fat and maintain lean muscle with the Fat Loss Stack!
Originally $74.95, now only $59.96!

Make sure you get in on our last few bottles of our Androhard. This product will assist in preventing estrogen-related manifestations while giving you that "hard" look to your body. Originally $69.95; now only $41.97. While supplies last! Less than 400 bottles remaining!​

Our Liver Juice provides for superior liver health and support while on-cycle. Originally $19.95; get it now for $17.95!

Our TCF-1 sodium D-aspartic acid product has shown to raise total testosterone 42% in just 12 days! This is the perfect addition to your PCT regimen or anyone looking to significantly and safely enhance natural testosterone production. Originally $29.95; now only $20.97!

Blender Bottle
Our Blender Bottle is easy to use and can flawlessly mix the thickest and hardest to mix powders!
Originally $5.95, now only $4.17!

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Yours in Health and Fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?
Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
9am-5pm PST LiveChat: Live Chat Support
Visit - www.primordialperformance.com

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain alpha and topical solution HOLLAAA, nice John!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A kilo of BA for 30 bones is crazy, that will last you months, throw in a kilo of creatine for 15 and you are set for awhile.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
And I just ordered Sustain Alpha LV two days ago :banghead:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never a better time to stock up, especially if you have several cycles planned.

blackbee

Awards
Damn you PP, between your sale and nutras, I am officially afraid to open my next cc statement.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Damn you PP, between your sale and nutras, I am officially afraid to open my next cc statement.
LOL. :D. Well thank you for your support and we gladly look forward to your future support as well. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So from my understanding we will be keeping this sale going for a little longer, get in on it guys!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Any chance the PP T-Shirts might go on sale?

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I sure wish you guys had given notice earlier than new years day by email. I don't check all the different companies' web sites often, but I am signed up on the PP web site, but didn't get an email about the sale until AFTER I dropped all my money at Nutra for their sale. If I had known I would have gladly split my $ between both sales.

I may try to pick a couple things up later once I get another paycheck, but nothing like I could have or would have. Please send out email notices of sales sooner PP. Thank you.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sure wish you guys had given notice earlier than new years day by email. I don't check all the different companies' web sites often, but I am signed up on the PP web site, but didn't get an email about the sale until AFTER I dropped all my money at Nutra for their sale. If I had known I would have gladly split my $ between both sales.

I may try to pick a couple things up later once I get another paycheck, but nothing like I could have or would have. Please send out email notices of sales sooner PP. Thank you.
It was a flash sale, man. Sorry you didn't find out until it was too late. It's still going on, so like you say, if you pick up some more stuff soon, you can still be a part of it. ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Still going on. but not for long.;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you have an addiction for supplements, it can certainly get expensive, LOL - better than spending it all on alcohol or cigarettes, though, right :biggthumpup:

The best part about the sales at Primordial is you still earn credit. Its almost like the savings double.
Yes - and you can use that credit towards further purchases :)

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Still going on. but not for long.;)
Talk is that the sale might be extended for a while for all those who wanted to get something and haven't had the chance yet :thumbsup:

trippin

trippin

Awards
just took adv of the sale. Hit up the Dermacrine stack, GPLC, TCF-1, & Liver Juice. First PP order...can't wait to run the topical Dermacrine, but I may actually be more excited about the TRS.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best part about the sales at Primordial is you still earn credit. Its almost like the savings double.
So wait, I'm lost here guys. I've made several purchases from PP and never seen any credit earned tallies or anything. Checked my account and nada. Someone care to enlighten a poor boy on the whole credit earned and credit spent scenario at PP ;)

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So wait, I'm lost here guys. I've made several purchases from PP and never seen any credit earned tallies or anything. Checked my account and nada. Someone care to enlighten a poor boy on the whole credit earned and credit spent scenario at PP ;)
When you're checking out, you are given the option to use the credit you've accrued. Your credit shows up near the Coupon Code box, as does the box where you can specify how much of your credit you want to put towards the order. Hope this helps. :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost out too, I love the stuff in the morning mixed with unflavored greek yogurt.:food:

It also tastes good if you dip a banana in the powder:banana:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the stuff in the morning

It also tastes good if you dip a banana in the powder:banana:
That's...what...she...said?
Sorry. I had to.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So who has used the ArginoCarn? Good deal on it right now, and I was trying to think of some good stacks with it
Not me personally, but I know Joe has . . . Goes with many stacks, though, really . . .

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stack it with GlycoCarn every month. Using the two together with beta alanine and creatine workouts never suck. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
I am exactly the same way. I am a self professed Arginocarn/GPLC junkie. Why work out without it? :147:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about now? Any sales still going? Need a TRS and Dermatherm.
This sale has ended, but there may still be products on sale - often you won't know until you go to the checkout and are pleasantly surprised by the discounts in your basket :)

~Rosie~

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
This sale has ended, but there may still be products on sale - often you won't know until you go to the checkout and are pleasantly surprised by the discounts in your basket :)

~Rosie~
LOL.....TRS is out of stock :-( Would any reps know an ETA for TRS to come back in stock or, do I need to contact PP directly?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL.....TRS is out of stock :-( Would any reps know an ETA for TRS to come back in stock or, do I need to contact PP directly?
The best person to contact is Matt Porter - you can either email ([email protected]) or call (1 800 568 2924) - he will be able to give you an answer.

~Rosie~

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^What Rosie said, she's always on the ball

The TRS is available at various online retail sites

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
^^^What Rosie said, she's always on the ball

The TRS is available at various online retail sites
Yeah, I did some looking today and found it at the place I was searching for Boladrol. Unfortunately, NP is out of it too so since I am ordering tomorrow, I can't support them with this purchase. The wife and I have our routines and food intake (I hate the traditional usage of the word "diet") going very well. We are getting ready for a cruise in April. Gotta get all buffed up. She wants to shrink a lil more and I wanna grow a lil more :mischievous:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah yes they do carry the TRS. Cool, I love Nutraplanet as well, but you gotta go to other places sometimes. Where are you going on your cruise?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Ah yes they do carry the TRS. Cool, I love Nutraplanet as well, but you gotta go to other places sometimes. Where are you going on your cruise?
Believe it or not, I have no clue. My wife booked it. Caribbean is all I know. Let's just hope the captain knows. I do think 1 stop is Belize but I'm not 100% on that.

At one point, and if I remember correctly, Eric was of the opinion that the TRS alone was adequate PCT for most 6 week cycles. What is the current opinion?

I'm looking for a source on a SERM (but NOT asking for it here!). However, if I can't get Torim or something comparable I'm still doing my run. I have never had issues on past runs but, I'm getting older and want to be in tip top shape for the cruise too.