Flying in the face of reason - Cycle

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    Felt much better today. A bit of a slow start but a very good day.

. . .

The mirror is starting to show an improved me and I LIKE IT...
    Gotta love that!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Improvements across the board e, keep it up! I love seeing ard work pay off in logs.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Off to the gym... Leg day.

Not enough sleep last night but that was a bone head move getting to bed late. Having a hard time with the calories. It has seemed like force feeding myself at times. Today has been rough!!! Getting the food down and keeping it pretty clean but WOW, hard going.

Now to go make my legs feel like noodles!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ya getting the food down can get rough, especially on a bulk when using hormones. It will pay off though in the end. It looks like week 3 is once again the sweet spot, keep it up and get your sleep!

5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Not enough sleep last night but that was a bone head move getting to bed late. Having a hard time with the calories. It has seemed like force feeding myself at times. Today has been rough!!! Getting the food down and keeping it pretty clean but WOW, hard going.

I'll be joining you in the gym, then (going to do my weights in a few minutes)

Yeah, eating clean for a lot of calories can be tough - so much easier to get the calories in from junk (although not as good results).

Noodles, LOL

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

If you have a hard time with calories, try mixxing 8 raw eggs in a cup with about 3 shots of olive oil. Down it as fast as you can without thinking about it lol. Mix some protein powder in there to give it a bit more texture.

Celtic Labs Rep
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    If you have a hard time with calories, try mixxing 8 raw eggs in a cup with about 3 shots of olive oil. Down it as fast as you can without thinking about it lol. Mix some protein powder in there to give it a bit more texture.

I do not "want it" that badly.... I about lost a lot of calories simply reading about it! YACK!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

2 words can describe what I went into the work out with and another 2 for what occured...

1) HIGH EXPECTATIONS

2) EPIC FAIL

Groin that I aggrivated with some ego based time on the leg sled last week showed back up during squats. Cut nearly 1/2 the working sets and some lifts out of the mix. Doubled up on others and walked (slowly) away on my noodles but I am far from happy. Progress was made but I fear a step backward as well.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

2 words can describe what I went into the work out with and another 2 for what occured...

1) HIGH EXPECTATIONS

2) EPIC FAIL

Groin that I aggrivated with some ego based time on the leg sled last week showed back up during squats. Cut nearly 1/2 the working sets and some lifts out of the mix. Doubled up on others and walked (slowly) away on my noodles but I am far from happy. Progress was made but I fear a step backward as well.
    Injuries suck (I know that!), but at least you made the effort - that counts for a lot! Give yourself a day or so to recover - if you want to train tomorrow, do upper body stuff, or cardio - and go from there.

~Rosie~

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Alrighty then... Today was a mixed bag for sure. I went into it feeling great as I have made some pretty good strides in my legs and was set to move forward again.

I did not have any headaches today and LOVED that. I was a bit tired but that was due to staying up and watching a movie too late. A-Team was not as bad as I figured it was going to be.

Leg Extensions warm up 120x12 // 160x12 - 170x12 - 180x11 (up reps)

Hamstring Curls warm up 80x14 // 110x13 - 140x8 - 140x7.5 again... (up reps most sets)

Squats warm up 105x12 // 195x8

agriated my right groin on that last one and racked it, hit a few padded benches, reset for to salvage the work out...

Seated Calf Press 80x30x30x30x30 each leg

Decided to attempt light hack squats (cuz I'm smart like that)... 100x20 // 140x4 DONE!

Calf Press 140x20x20x20x20

Back to Leg Extensions to make sure I burn up my quads... And that is what occured!

It is such a slight pull but I am NOT going to sidline a major muscle group during this cycle due to stupidity. I will be smart / creative / and get the leg work in as I can.

On a related side note - I was able to modify my stats now that the weight is coming on and appears to be real (not yo-yoing much). Up 6 pounds in the last month.

Thanks for all the support guys (Rosie is one of the guys just WAY more attractive than the rest of you)
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Alrighty then... Today was a mixed bag for sure. I went into it feeling great as I have made some pretty good strides in my legs and was set to move forward again.

I did not have any headaches today and LOVED that. I was a bit tired but that was due to staying up and watching a movie too late. A-Team was not as bad as I figured it was going to be.

. . .

It is such a slight pull but I am NOT going to sidline a major muscle group during this cycle due to stupidity. I will be smart / creative / and get the leg work in as I can.

Thanks for all the support guys (Rosie is one of the guys just WAY more attractive than the rest of you)
    That's the spirit! You're capable of anything - you just have to believe you can do it first!

A- Team was a sweet movie - full of action and just general adrenaline

Yeah, figures - growing up a tomboy I've always been "just another one of the guys" (although I'm pretty sure none of my mates thought that, LOL) So much better just having friends without all the complications of relationships!

~Rosie~

12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Saturday and Sunday are off days. Might do some cardio, and might not.

I had a HORRID headache last night that kept waking me up. Still with me a bit at the moment. I am not sure what to attribute it to but boy would I love to do without!

Muscles feel "full" and harder than normal its now like a mild pump all the time. Post work out changing can be down right difficult now. Thats the kind of difficulty and pain I love and thirst for....

Libido is up but my wife is out of country for a few days so frustration abounds... Sunday night will be good for sure. Miss'n her.

Eating has gotten difficult and I am looking forward to heading back down to maint cals!

I have no lathargy to speak of.

I have been able to avoid travel for the past many weeks and that is great. I do fear that it will hit me again at the last of the cycle. Poor timing for sure. We shall make the best of what comes along. A paycheck is way more important than week 6 of a cycle!

Thanks all!
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Saturday and Sunday are off days. Might do some cardio, and might not.

I had a HORRID headache last night that kept waking me up. Still with me a bit at the moment. I am not sure what to attribute it to but boy would I love to do without!

Muscles feel "full" and harder than normal its now like a mild pump all the time. Post work out changing can be down right difficult now. Thats the kind of difficulty and pain I love and thirst for....

Libido is up but my wife is out of country for a few days so frustration abounds... Sunday night will be good for sure. Miss'n her.

Eating has gotten difficult and I am looking forward to heading back down to maint cals!

I have no lathargy to speak of.

I have been able to avoid travel for the past many weeks and that is great. I do fear that it will hit me again at the last of the cycle. Poor timing for sure. We shall make the best of what comes along. A paycheck is way more important than week 6 of a cycle!

Thanks all!
    Enjoy those days off - I'm going to be working on mine

Headache could be due to any number of tings, including but not limited to dehydration, tension, stress, sugar, etc.

You'll soldier through, Eric!

~Rosie~

14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Traveling wouldn't be the worse for week 6... On my t-lv/androhard cycle I caught a cold the end of week 5 that lasted until the end of like week 2 of my pct. Sucked for sure.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Traveling wouldn't be the worse for week 6... On my t-lv/androhard cycle I caught a cold the end of week 5 that lasted until the end of like week 2 of my pct. Sucked for sure.

That would suck... I am more concerned with diet and work out facility (stuck with hotel)... I am not big on the hassle of TSA either as I refuse to check bags! Very hard for an airline to lose a bag that you do not check!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That would suck... I am more concerned with diet and work out facility (stuck with hotel)... I am not big on the hassle of TSA either as I refuse to check bags! Very hard for an airline to lose a bag that you do not check!
    Or charge you a ridiculous amount to check it

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Its business travel so the cost does not truely get me... HOWEVER, that said... Amen brother!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Errr... Late but subbed!!!

How long did you pre-load cycle support for bud? As you know I have the T-Bol muscle stack and Derma waiting in the wings and I think I'm ready for it - hope to get the Cycle support and anything else I need in this week ( some basic supps missing, nothing crucial) but want to make I pre-load sufficiently

You're making stellar progress mate, us older guys got to stick together!!

Looking forward to seeing your progress, hope you don't mind me asking a few questions since you're gonna almost be finished by the time I start

Gary
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Errr... Late but subbed!!!

How long did you pre-load cycle support for bud? As you know I have the T-Bol muscle stack and Derma waiting in the wings and I think I'm ready for it - hope to get the Cycle support and anything else I need in this week ( some basic supps missing, nothing crucial) but want to make I pre-load sufficiently

You're making stellar progress mate, us older guys got to stick together!!

Looking forward to seeing your progress, hope you don't mind me asking a few questions since you're gonna almost be finished by the time I start

Gary
    Good to have you in Gary! I pre-loaded for about 8 days. I think that the general rule of thumb is 2 weeks but I wanted to cram in the cycle while I did not have any travel and some trusted folks let me know that I would be ok.

I will tell you that I have been getting some headaches from time to time but they are NOT going to cut this short for me! I am not nearly as knowlegable as many of the folks in this forum but ask anything you like and I will tell you what my experiance is and others will chime in with a "proper" answer...

The next three weeks will be interesting for sure... Then into PCT and keep as much as I can!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good to have you in Gary! I pre-loaded for about 8 days.

I will tell you that I have been getting some headaches from time to time but they are NOT going to cut this short for me! I am not nearly as knowlegable as many of the folks in this forum but ask anything you like and I will tell you what my experiance is and others will chime in with a "proper" answer...

The next three weeks will be interesting for sure... Then into PCT and keep as much as I can!
    Are you getting in enough Taurine daily? Have you tried upping it? From what I have read before, those suffering headaches have generally seen improvements from upping water/Taurine intake... I think like me you have a pretty full on job, plenty of stress and staff to deal with, headaches are never far away, without being on cycle! So anything we can do further avoid them has to be a good thing.

Yeah I thought it was two weeks, but it got a little confused when I read your log, I've got a bottle of life support here ( as always) so I'll start that back up again tomorrow, until my cycle support arrives.

If I do that then I would plan to start two weeks from tomorrow (7th Feb)
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Are you getting in enough Taurine daily? Have you tried upping it? From what I have read before, those suffering headaches have generally seen improvements from upping water/Taurine intake... I think like me you have a pretty full on job, plenty of stress and staff to deal with, headaches are never far away, without being on cycle! So anything we can do further avoid them has to be a good thing.

Yeah I thought it was two weeks, but it got a little confused when I read your log, I've got a bottle of life support here ( as always) so I'll start that back up again tomorrow, until my cycle support arrives.

If I do that then I would plan to start two weeks from tomorrow (7th Feb)
    I do not have any additional Taurine but might consider getting some to add. I am getting at least a gallon of water every day and then the water in shakes etc so hydration "should" not be the issue. Yes, plenty of stress but the Derm has been pretty awesome at keeping me pretty mellow in the office while I DO WORK in the gym.

Please note that the Life Support is NOT dosed the same as Cycle Support so you either need to factor in extra pills or accept lower dose until the CS comes in. If dosed / priced the same I would be all over the caps. Not a huge fan of the powder (chocolate) but its not bad... Its a pleasure compared to the Turinabol and Derm! I have actually grown accustomed to it as well so its all good. I have not met many supps that did much for me and tasted great.

Do it up big Gary!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%

I'm admittedly catching up from the last week or so while watching DVRd football. You said you've gained about six pounds. Have you leaned out while gaining this weight?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I'm admittedly catching up from the last week or so while watching DVRd football. You said you've gained about six pounds. Have you leaned out while gaining this weight?
    No, I have not leaned out but have not appeared to add much crap weight. According to my crap calipers and inability to use them well, I am holding my own for BF% while increasing weight. We will see what this next couple of weeks brings. I was not counting on leaning out and have NOT been shy with carb intake. I will reduce cals gradually after the cycle and see that I end up with. So far I am quite pleased, asside from the naggy headaches.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Week 4 has began!

Still trying to get as much water in my system as I can... Fighting headaches and have had them wake me up from time to time but I continue to eat and soldier through. Mood has been alright. It has become more mellow for sure. Eating has been difficult today but I got my callories in and plenty of solid food protein and good carbs.

Ended up with a spotter today so I worked chest pretty good. I truely do despise the smith machine at work as it really does limmit the range of motion. In the end the goal is to blow up my muscles and that does not take a set weight to do it.

Chest / Biceps

Decline Smith Machine Bench warm up 105x15 // 195x10 - 215x4 - 195x10

Flat Bench DB Press warm up 50x12 // 60x10 - 60x9 - 70x6

Pec Deck (truely did not write down weights as I wanted to shock the muscle and stretch before DB flies) Felt great with rep ranges about 10-12

Incline DB Fly's warm up 25x12 // 30x10 - 35x5 - 20x10

Biceps

Concentration Curls

Seated Incline Hammer Curls

Finish with EZ-Bar sranding curls to failure

LOVED IT!!!!!

I managed to get an extra day out of the Turinabol and the Cycle Support so new bottles get opened tomorrow...

Wife is home from an out of country trip so I foresee cardio tonight, the fun variety.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.48%

<---Emartin after cardio tonight
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

No, I have not leaned out but have not appeared to add much crap weight. According to my crap calipers and inability to use them well, I am holding my own for BF% while increasing weight. We will see what this next couple of weeks brings. I was not counting on leaning out and have NOT been shy with carb intake. I will reduce cals gradually after the cycle and see that I end up with. So far I am quite pleased, asside from the naggy headaches.
    The body composition maintenance is great news

The headaches on the other hand, do you have some Hawthorne Berry and Garlic? If the headaches are caused by even a slight increase of blood pressure, they can help. Otherwise, hydrating yourself is important, and try not to let our body temperature rise too much.

~Rosie~

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Otherwise, hydrating yourself is important, and try not to let our body temperature rise too much.

~Rosie~
    So waking up with a fever and headcold is less than ideal? Yep, sick!

Going to lay low, drink a lot of water, try to get my calories in, and take break day. Wednesday will now be my back day.

Not pleased but life was not created to please me... I'll kick it in the butt and move forward! This is NOT bringing me down as I'm the boss.
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

So waking up with a fever and headcold is less than ideal? Yep, sick!

Going to lay low, drink a lot of water, try to get my calories in, and take break day. Wednesday will now be my back day.

Not pleased but life was not created to please me... I'll kick it in the butt and move forward! This is NOT bringing me down as I'm the boss.
    Life definitely doesn't play the way we want it to, and all we can do is run with what we're given. Stay strong, keep your spirits up, and just look at it as time to allow your body more recovery, Eric. You might also want to dose one gram of Vitamin C 3-4 times daily (first thing, ~4 hours later, post-dinner, and pre-bed), to help with your immune system and aid in getting better faster,

~Rosie~

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Back in the saddle again... Up and feeling well enough to make my way through the snow and ice to get to the office. Will work out like a beast at lunch, already eating like one!
  30. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Back in the saddle again... Up and feeling well enough to make my way through the snow and ice to get to the office. Will work out like a beast at lunch, already eating like one!
    Good. Start the day out how you want to keep going!

31. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Just inject.
    Facebook:
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Today simply SUCKED... I felt good and even lifted pretty good for being weak from yesterday sick crap but this snow blessed me with a [drum roll please] 7 and 1/2 hour commute home!!!!!!!

Needless to day the evening dose came late but I got it in along with some chicken... Shoveled snow that my kids could have so back day in the gym turned into back day in the drive as well... Heaven help me.

Will play catch up with numbers tomorrow. With all the crap that went down today, I consider it a decent day on the overall.
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Today simply SUCKED... I felt good and even lifted pretty good for being weak from yesterday sick crap but this snow blessed me with a [drum roll please] 7 and 1/2 hour commute home!!!!!!!

Needless to day the evening dose came late but I got it in along with some chicken... Shoveled snow that my kids could have so back day in the gym turned into back day in the drive as well... Heaven help me.

Will play catch up with numbers tomorrow. With all the crap that went down today, I consider it a decent day on the overall.
    Damn that commute would have me shooting people. You have the patience of a saint. Also, with kids in the house, you shouldn't be shoveling, I mean what else are they good for?

This is one of the reasons I wouldnt mind kids, making them do the dirty work
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Also, with kids in the house, you shouldn't be shoveling, I mean what else are they good for?
    And this is what I ask myself, not just daily, but repeatedly each day...

Just at me some protein of the swimmy variety and will be heading to the garage for shoulders and triceps... Favorite work out of the week... Well, with the exception of evening cardio.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

And this is what I ask myself, not just daily, but repeatedly each day...

Just at me some protein of the swimmy variety and will be heading to the garage for shoulders and triceps... Favorite work out of the week... Well, with the exception of evening cardio.
    I love working shoulders. I was working 175 with overhead press the other day after a while off from overhead BB pressing. My traps and neck are SORE man.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    I love working shoulders. I was working 175 with overhead press the other day after a while off from overhead BB pressing. My traps and neck are SORE man.
    You are more man than I... Still recovering (though nicely) from a shoulder issue.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Today was an odd day (this whole week has been). Ended up at home due to crap weather and worse roads.

Mood was pretty good despite bozo lazy kids. Had some quality sleep in time with my wife and that is always a great way to start the day!

Sleep has been OK. I seem to wake up a few times a night now but get good rest.

Sides have been great feeling in the gym. dense hard feeling muscles with awesome pumps in the gym (shoulders are so solid right now). Headaches persist and I am less than pleased with that but they are not bothersome enough to cut the cycle or prevent a future run down the road.

Todays work out was to be shuolders and triceps but I decided that hitting the shulders hard today and then stacking triceps with legs tomorrow would work better. I want to go very heavy tomorrow and combining it with legs will allow that.

I have NOT gotten enough calories today. All the running around with shoveling, rescuing my daughters car, and general keeping kids out of trouble stood in the way of the routine. Back on diet track tomorrow.

Thanks for following along and all the support!
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Thanks for following along and all the support!
    Support is definitely something that makes pursuit of goals a little easier sometimes

39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.01%

Its Saturday and that is an "off day" for me but I wanted to catch up on yesterday and general cycle feeling.

Mood is sort of odd of late. I fluxuate between "riding high" and "existing" through out the day. Sort of manic. Not depressed mind you, but not simply blah.

I have no problem eating and can eat a horse over the course of a day. I am still eating at 4-500 surplus cals and growing. It has tappered a bit and I hope that means some leaning out. I do fluxuate a bit on weight but am up approx 6-7 pounds. I am positive it is not all lean muscle but I am larger for sure. Mirror and wife confirm.

Sex drive is still good - better than off cycle for that matter.

Strength has continued to improve but I fear I am not pushing myself as hard as I can / shoudl to maximize this. Having a training partner with like minded goals and commitment would certainly help but that is not a very valid excuse.

Friday became leg and Tricep work-

Leg Extensions warm up 110x12 // 160x12 - 170x12 - 190x7+2 (improved reps and weight)

Hamstring Curls warm up 90x12 // 120x12 - 140x8 - 140x9 (improved weight and reps)

Seated Calf Press per leg 80x30x4

Hack Squat (still nursing groin pull so light and slow) 120x20x4

Calf Press 120x20x4

Tricep Push Down warm up 52x15 // 62x12 - 72x14 - 72x10 (up reps and weight)

Hybrid Skull Crusher / Close Grip Press 75x12x4 (slow and deliberate)

Seated Overhead Tricep DB Press warm up 40x12 // 50x12 - 60x10 - 70x8 (up in reps and will add weight next go).

Felt GREAT for sure! Good times... GOOD TIMES....
  40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%

Its Saturday and that is an "off day" for me but I wanted to catch up on yesterday and general cycle feeling.

Mood is sort of odd of late. I fluxuate between "riding high" and "existing" through out the day. Sort of manic. Not depressed mind you, but not simply blah.

. . .

Felt GREAT for sure! Good times... GOOD TIMES....
    No harm done is "catching up" if it doesn't affect further training.

I know that feeling re mood - welcome to my world

Yes, bring on the good times (and make then LAST)!

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:41 AM
  2. Reason enough to stop Estane cycle?
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 10:20 AM
  3. another Reason to Recreate--Very good reason
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 06:35 PM