Flying in the face of reason - Cycle

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Continuing PCT but with the travel and even more-so the nasty sinus infection / cold I seem to have lost much of what I fought for this last many months.

I am not at all happy about this but will survive.

My qwest for more mass through alternate means is at a close. It is obvious that my wallet is not large enough to fight my genetics. I will continue to work out, cycle, hike, etc and live a healthy productive life with a gym factoring in heavily. If I get size over time, great! If not, thats OK as well. I look better than the vast majority of the 40 somethings that I see daily and am in much better health than a good number of folks I am surrounded by.

Supplementation is going to go back to the basics with protein powder, multi vitamin, fish oil, and creatine.

I feel pretty good about this decision.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Continuing PCT but with the travel and even more-so the nasty sinus infection / cold I seem to have lost much of what I fought for this last many months.

I am not at all happy about this but will survive.

My qwest for more mass through alternate means is at a close. It is obvious that my wallet is not large enough to fight my genetics. I will continue to work out, cycle, hike, etc and live a healthy productive life with a gym factoring in heavily. If I get size over time, great! If not, thats OK as well. I look better than the vast majority of the 40 somethings that I see daily and am in much better health than a good number of folks I am surrounded by.

Supplementation is going to go back to the basics with protein powder, multi vitamin, fish oil, and creatine.

I feel pretty good about this decision.
Sounds good, some times the basics building blocks are what support the final structure.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
something always happens when your on cycle, I started taking immunity boosters on cycle. Although you feel great your are putting extra stress on your body. I'm glad the new products are not LV, that is a pain to lug around on trips. Did you lose any weight from being sick?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
something always happens when your on cycle, I started taking immunity boosters on cycle. Although you feel great your are putting extra stress on your body. I'm glad the new products are not LV, that is a pain to lug around on trips. Did you lose any weight from being sick?
Indeed... I was not lifting as regular or with the same intensity and diet was a bit off but WAY under caloried... I dropped about 5 pounds.

On a side note, I have gone back to eating right, getting calories in, and lifting like I ought to and am putting it back on slowly.

Eating right and lifting big is proving to be much less expensive and just as effective as the cycle. Sitting at 191 pounds after my work out today.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Indeed... I was not lifting as regular or with the same intensity and diet was a bit off but WAY under caloried... I dropped about 5 pounds.

On a side note, I have gone back to eating right, getting calories in, and lifting like I ought to and am putting it back on slowly.

Eating right and lifting big is proving to be much less expensive and just as effective as the cycle. Sitting at 191 pounds after my work out today.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Back on track, Eric :) And the bolded section is absolutely right! :goodpost:

~Rosie~

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
p1nchharmonic Anabolics 10
Prince IronMag Labs 0
LMuscle Anabolics 3
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2