Flying in the face of reason - Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Flying in the face of reason - Cycle

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You watching some football today? The playoff games have been decent so far.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EMARTIN View Post
    No worries... Someone will chime in. Untill then I keep taking it as is waiting for the answer.

I am sort of struggling with this off day. I feel antsy like I "need to lift" today. I also know I need to rest (and EAT)...
    Just tell yourself that diet and sleep are HUGE parts to you getting HUGE!

3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    You watching some football today? The playoff games have been decent so far.
    Watching B-More out score the Chiefs all the while looking like they should be losing in epic fashion!
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Just tell yourself that diet and sleep are HUGE parts to you getting HUGE!
    I hear ya. I also know that tomorrow is going to be crazy with meetings and I need to get a solid chest work out in.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    Leaving a few ml's remnants of shake in a container is no big deal. If those ml's also contain actives served in ml's sizes I'd have concern.

Although it's likely a minute issue I'd drop my liqua-vades into my mouth and chase them with drink. JMHO.
    That's what I do.
  6. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Still have the outstanding question: Should the consistency of the Turinabol be the same as the Dermacrine? The Derm comes out much like they picture on the site for a "worm shot" while the T-Bol is much more fluid. I am wondering if there is any need to be concerned. Both are kept in the refrig and both are WELL shaken before measuring out the dose.
    I just went ahead and asked for you - yes, the consistency of the Turinabol should be about the same as it is for Dermacrine if they are both liqua-vade. In saying that, there is never going to be 100% the same consistency across all products and product batches, so if there is some difference, I wouldn't let it bother you, especially if both are refrigerated and shaken well pre-dose.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I just went ahead and asked for you - yes, the consistency of the Turinabol should be about the same as it is for Dermacrine if they are both liqua-vade. In saying that, there is never going to be 100% the same consistency across all products and product batches, so if there is some difference, I wouldn't let it bother you, especially if both are refrigerated and shaken well pre-dose.

~Rosie~
    Thanks Rosie... Please tell Sean thanks as well...
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Week 2 of the cycle started today. Some notes on how I feel or have felt. I have had some headaches but think those can be attributed to my reading glasses and the need to have my eyes checked again. I am a 42 year old that has all the desires of a 20 year old male HOWEVER seem to be tired / preoccupied / etc most of the time. The past week this has been a very different story. Wife has been pretty OK with this cycle so far, as have I. I feel pretty "on" in the gym even with out a prework out stim. My recovery is improved from work out to work out AND betwen sets. Weights have started to move up as have reps.

All in all I am VERY happy. If I keep my diet in check there will be NO issue growing. I am not sure when the growth starts to show but vascularity has improved for sure.

Monday is Chest day:

Decline BB Bench warm up 115x12 // 135x10 - 185x6 - 205x5 - 135x12

Flat DB Bench warm up 50's x 12 // 60's x 8 - 60's x 10 - 70's x5

Incline DB Fly warm up 20's x 12 // 30's x 8 - 40's x 6 - 40's x6

Peck Deck to totally burn my chest up with sets to 12 and then 2 drop sets.

Preacher Curls with reps to 12

Lying Cable Curls with reps to 7-8

DB Hammer Curls with reps to 8-10

Called it a night and felt dang good about it.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Good to hear bud, third week is when the gains will really start coming.

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Good to hear bud, third week is when the gains will really start coming.
    BRING IT ON!!!!!!
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie... Please tell Sean thanks as well...
    No worries Whatever you need, Eric, we'll answer, one way or another

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Stepped on the o'le scale today and the weight is UP... Its coming on too fast (I fear) and is too early in the cycle to say its "what I wanted"... I am up about 3 pounds in a bit over a week. I have not changed my diet or caloric intake but still concerned. May drop calories down a few hundered a day. Still feeling great and still making strides in the gym. Sleep has been pretty good so far even with stress (work crap) way up... Lifts are up and intensity in the gym is WAY up...

Again, like'n this!

DB Pull Overs warm up 55x12 // 65x10 - 75x8 - 80x9 (most up 5 pounds while maintaining / uping reps)

DB Bent Rows warm up 50x12 // 60x10 - 70x10 - 80x10

HS Pull Downs warm up 90x12 // 150x12 - 170x10 - 170x10

Wide Grip Seated Row warm up 130x8 // 130x7 - 130x7 - 110x10

Dead Lifts warm up 125x12 // 185x9 - 245x4 (my grip SUCKS) - 195x8

Packed it in.
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Stepped on the o'le scale today and the weight is UP... Its coming on too fast (I fear) and is too early in the cycle to say its "what I wanted"... I am up about 3 pounds in a bit over a week. I have not changed my diet or caloric intake but still concerned. May drop calories down a few hundered a day. Still feeling great and still making strides in the gym. Sleep has been pretty good so far even with stress (work crap) way up... Lifts are up and intensity in the gym is WAY up...
    Yes, but what IS the weight? If you're eating more than normal, then it could potentially be some water and glycogen, as well as muscle mass, with a little bodyfat. You want to make sure before you drop your calories too low (and if you're going to "drop a few hundred" then that would take you close to Maintenance (unless you're well over 500 calories above Maintenance), and if you want gains, you NEED TO BE ABOVE Maintenance!

Your performance is going well, so why don't you give it another week and assess it then?

~Rosie~

14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

How did things go today, Eric?

15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

How did things go today, Eric?
    Ya know my friend, all went well. Wednesdays are "off days" so I simply did 10 miles on the bike for some cardio / fat management... I will do some crunches / planks / etc for core tonight and get some sleep after EATING!!!

Mood is pretty dang good even in the face of lots of work project crap and some crazy drama with a coworker...

I am feeling strong and my shoulder has been hurting less. This is a good thing for sure.

Weight came back down to what I figured it "should" be so that is good. I do appreciate the pep talk and recomendation to give it a bit more time. I am still up in weight but at a much more realistic number for the time period.

The taste of the T-Bol and Derm is actually becoming more tollerable. Provided I put the right mix of protein and almond butter in a shake the Cycle Support is not bad either.

All in all, a dang good day. I am very eager for tomorrows work out. Tricep day is my favorite and helps me work through shoulders....
  16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Ya know my friend, all went well. Wednesdays are "off days" so I simply did 10 miles on the bike for some cardio / fat management... I will do some crunches / planks / etc for core tonight and get some sleep after EATING!!!

Mood is pretty dang good even in the face of lots of work project crap and some crazy drama with a coworker...

I am feeling strong and my shoulder has been hurting less. This is a good thing for sure.

Weight came back down to what I figured it "should" be so that is good. I do appreciate the pep talk and recomendation to give it a bit more time. I am still up in weight but at a much more realistic number for the time period.

The taste of the T-Bol and Derm is actually becoming more tollerable. Provided I put the right mix of protein and almond butter in a shake the Cycle Support is not bad either.

All in all, a dang good day. I am very eager for tomorrows work out. Tricep day is my favorite and helps me work through shoulders....
    Sounds good!

17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Sounds good!
    Indeed Rosie.... INDEED!

I see you are hitting it hard again! Good things happening in your world?
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Indeed Rosie.... INDEED!

I see you are hitting it hard again! Good things happening in your world?
    I am indeed - 2011 is NOT going to hold any slack, no recurrent Chronic Fatigue, no going backwards. I started the year how I intend to keep it going. On and UP! The world is smiling right now, and I am trying to hold onto that.

~Rosie~

19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

I am indeed - 2011 is NOT going to hold any slack, no recurrent Chronic Fatigue, no going backwards. I started the year how I intend to keep it going. On and UP! The world is smiling right now, and I am trying to hold onto that.

~Rosie~
    That's the ticket!

20. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Emartin, sounds like you had a pretty damn good day. Looking forward to seeing tomorrows workout, always love hitting my favorite days in the week.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

~Rosie~

Here's to big things in 2011, with a smile on your face!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Here's to big things in 2011, with a smile on your face!
    Absolutely - ALL AROUND!

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Well a mixed bag at the Gym. Again, with no work out partner so some of the lifts never went to negatives or assisted... Still got a good work out in but I had hoped for a bit more in a few areas.

My mood is still pretty darn good, labido is doing fine (if not improved), focus at the gym is quite good all while being mellow / plesant. I am way moodier on a low carb diet than week two of the Derm - TBol...

Going to the local college gym has spoiled me and I now hate working out at the office provided gym. It only has convenience going for it.

DB Shoulder Press warm up 20x12 // 25x10 - 35x9 - 40x4 (Right shoulder gave, not hurt but said NO and I listened).

Side Lateral Raises warm up 12x12 // 15x11 - 20x10 - 25x8 (mixed bag)

Low Pulley Delt Raise warm up 12.5x12 // 17x6 - 12.5x10 - 12.5x12

Reverse Pec Deck warm up 50x12 // 70x12 - 90x9 - Drop Set from 90-30 x 6/4/4/4/4/4/6

(rest for Tri's)

Tricep Push Down warm up 52x12 // 62x12 - 72x9 - 62x11 (felt good)

Skull Crusher warm up 45x12-12-12-12 (no spotter so light with high reps worked)

Seated Tricep Press warm up 40x12 // 50x10 - 60x8 - 70x5 (again slight improvements)

Wrapped up with body weight dips...

Felt very solid and am EAGER for week 3! Still sleeping well and EATING well.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

I realize that most simply do not care about the numbers attached but this log is for me more than for others. It would be awesome if this log helps some, entertains a few, all the while giving me a location to track my personal progress no matter how I size up with others, its mine.

I have come a LONG way and am proud of where I am and even more proud of where I know I will be... Thanks for the "forum" to do so AM and thanks for the help, answers, laughs, and support forum friends...
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Another partnerless day at the gym. Not that I need one on leg day but the motivation sure helps. I do push myself hard but that "you got one more in ya" from your buddy always helps you get two more...

Feeling very good still. Sleeping quite well, eating right and seemingly constantly, and libido is still abnormally up... I am fine with all of the above!

Leg day is not my favorite but I seem to make more progress there week to week.

Leg Extensions warm up 110x12 // 160x11 - 170x11 - 180x9 (up in weights and held rep range)

Hamstring Curls warm up 80x12 // 110x12 - 140x7 - 140x7.5 (Boy did I try for the rest of that last rep!!!)

Smith Machine Squats warm up 105x12 // 195x9 - 195x10 - 225x7 (up in weights and reps)

Stiff Leg Deads 85x12-12-12

Seated Calf Raises 75# DB on each knee 30-30-30-30

Hack Squat Machine warm up 100x12 // 140x12 - 160x8 - 160x8

Calf Press from squat machine 165x20-20-20-20
  26. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I realize that most simply do not care about the numbers attached but this log is for me more than for others. It would be awesome if this log helps some, entertains a few, all the while giving me a location to track my personal progress no matter how I size up with others, its mine.

I have come a LONG way and am proud of where I am and even more proud of where I know I will be... Thanks for the "forum" to do so AM and thanks for the help, answers, laughs, and support forum friends...
    Keeping a log definitely can help re seeing progress, and also serve as an accountability tool. There's no need to worry about what others think of your numbers - only be concerned about bettering yourself and competing against yourself.

You have come a long way, Eric, and you SHOULD be proud of yourself. You're going to go a long way yet - only this time you'll have the support you want and need there.

~Rosie~

27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Thanks Rosie... The help that you and others continue to offer is very appreciated.

Loving this weekend. Rest / Eat / Football...
  28. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Thanks Rosie... The help that you and others continue to offer is very appreciated.

Loving this weekend. Rest / Eat / Football...
    You're welcome, Eric

Enjoy it - because Monday it will be back to kicking time!

29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Yes it is Rosie! I am taking a three day so tomorrow is going to occur at the college gym (that I love)... Looking forward to hitting chest and bicep. Might hit legs real quick while I have a proper leg sled.

According to others and logs I have read this will be the week that things start to shape up with the Turinabol / Dermacrine combo. I have all my "pre" pics and measurments but have simply not gotten around to posting them up yet.

Feeling pretty dang good!
  30. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yes it is Rosie! I am taking a three day so tomorrow is going to occur at the college gym (that I love)... Looking forward to hitting chest and bicep. Might hit legs real quick while I have a proper leg sled.

According to others and logs I have read this will be the week that things start to shape up with the Turinabol / Dermacrine combo. I have all my "pre" pics and measurments but have simply not gotten around to posting them up yet.

Feeling pretty dang good!
    This certainly is the week you should be seeing some more action. Enjoy it man!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Will play catch up with Mondays work out and todays, tonight...

All is well and things are progressing. Feeling GREAT!
  32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Will play catch up with Mondays work out and todays, tonight...

All is well and things are progressing. Feeling GREAT!
    If you miss a session, you do not have to "make" them up - if you do that's fine, but make sure that it's not going to affect further training sessions, etc. I would say just go on from where you SHOULD be on that day. Although consistency is a definite key in achieving any body goal, remember the general 70/30 "rule" - that as long as you complete 70% of what you are supposed to, there is room to allow for the 30% that might be disrupted (I personally would use something like 90/10 or 95/5, but that's just me). That doesn’t mean that you can make excuses for not doing what you know you should, but it gives you some leeway in improvising if need be.

Sounds like things are going well, otherwise

~Rosie~

33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

If you miss a session, you do not have to "make" them up - if you do that's fine, but make sure that it's not going to affect further training sessions, etc. I would say just go on from where you SHOULD be on that day. Although consistency is a definite key in achieving any body goal, remember the general 70/30 "rule" - that as long as you complete 70% of what you are supposed to, there is room to allow for the 30% that might be disrupted (I personally would use something like 90/10 or 95/5, but that's just me). That doesn’t mean that you can make excuses for not doing what you know you should, but it gives you some leeway in improvising if need be.

Sounds like things are going well, otherwise

~Rosie~
    I was talking about catching up on the log. I worked out yesterday and had a great one. Off to go take care of Back Day now... Thanks Rosie.

PS. I feel like CRAP if I miss a session and not much better if I do hit the gym and it feels "off"... Thansk!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Catch up from Monday - This is the start to week 3 and the intro to the Toco8 product in to the cycle as per direction. Still feeling pretty dang good on cycle and seeing fuller harder muscles for sure. Sleep has been easy and I have been getting at least 7-8 a night. Recovery has always been good for me but it is stellar with the T-Bol and Derm.

Today I used the College gym and loved it (as always).

Chest and Bicep -

Decline BB Bench warm up 135x12 // 185x6 - 205x7 - 225x2 (immediatly back to 135 for 6 reps).

Flat Bench DB warm up 50x12 // 60x9 - 60x9 - 70x5

Pec Deck warm up 130x17 // 140x12 - 160x10 - 170x9

Incline DB Fly warm up 25x12 // 30x12 - 40x9 - 40x10

Cable Curls 4 sets of approx 8-10 reps

EZ BB Curls 3 sets of approx 6-8 reps

DB Hammer Curls 30x10 - 20x10

Decided to take advantage of the proper leg sled to see what I could do.

I have no idea what the sled weighs so I will only count plates -

6 plates x 6
    8 plates x 6
    10 plates x 4
    12 plates x groin said NOPE and the sled slid....

Walked out of the gym a bit gingerly but pleased with the work out.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Today was another very good work out. Up on weight in most cases and up on reps and weight in a few. There is no question I a getting stronger and weight is being added (some of it even good)..

DB Pull Overs warm up 55x12 // 65x12 - 75x10 - 80x10 (up reps)

DB Bent Row warm up 50x12 // 60x12 - 70x12 - 80x11 (up reps)

HS Pull Downs warm up 90x12 // 150x10 - 170x10 - 150x11 (mixed bag)

WG Cable Rows warm up 63x12 // 98x11 - 98x9 - 87x9 (I hate this machine)

Dead Lift warm up 125x12 // 185x10 - 245x5 - 195x10 (up reps)

All in all a pretty good work out. I was hoping for more out of the Dead Lift and if I would get around to getting some straps to help out my pansie grip I could.

Again, feeling great. I do not see the size increases in the mirror but my wife comments from time to time. I know that I am up approx 4 pounds and see it more in legs and back via a tape measure.

DO GOOD THINGS!!!!!!
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I was talking about catching up on the log. I worked out yesterday and had a great one. Off to go take care of Back Day now... Thanks Rosie.

PS. I feel like CRAP if I miss a session and not much better if I do hit the gym and it feels "off"... Thansk!
    My bad - apologies.

I know the feeling!

37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Wednesday - Cardio it is...

Took a 1/2 hour spin on the Elip and then headed for the hills. Really wanted to move weights but decided to stick to the game plan and rest what needs rested and do it smart.

Feeling out of sorts today. Not 100% sure why, just am.

Not much of an update but an update none the less.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Wednesday - Cardio it is...

Took a 1/2 hour spin on the Elip and then headed for the hills. Really wanted to move weights but decided to stick to the game plan and rest what needs rested and do it smart.

Feeling out of sorts today. Not 100% sure why, just am.

Not much of an update but an update none the less.
    We all have days like this, Eric - sometimes there's no explanation why; maybe it's your body telling you to take it easy for a day? Anyways, hope today lets you relax and come back harder tomorrow!

~Rosie~

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

^^^Sure do bud, just gotta make sure you are listening to your body.

As far as cardio you can always make it more interesting to satisfy that throwing weight urge. Something like prowler sleds, tire flip, sprints, hill sprints, plyo work etc. < The high intensity allows you to really push yourself.

40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

Felt much better today. A bit of a slow start but a very good day.

Sleep was good and woke feeling quite rested.

Diet is in check and weight is heading north on the same cals so this is a good thing. Strength is heading up as well so I am pleased.

Headaches still come and go but (again) I think this is eye strain and not HBP.

Thursday is my favorite work out as I LOVE to work triceps and my shoulder seems to be on the mend and doing much better. Weak but better!

DB Shoulder Press warm up 20x15 // 25x12 - 35x10 - 40x10 (very improved with a healing wing)

Side Lateral Raises warm up 12x14 // 15x12 - 20x12 - 25x8 (again improved reps)

Low Pully Delt Raise warm up 12.5x12 - 12 - 12 - 12 (did the slow burn high rep)

Reverse Pec Deck warm up 50x12 // 70x12 - 90x12 (skipped the last set as I was SHOT)

Tricep Cable Push Downs warm up 52x15 // 62x15 - 72x12 - 62x10 (up reps for sure)

Skull Crushers (moved to two heavy sets) 75x4 - 72x4

Seated DB Tricep Press Up warm up 40x14 // 50x12 - 60x11 - 70x5 (up reps except for last set) PISSED Did another 10 with 50 to wrap up.

Then moved to the second phase of the work out... It is the 10 minutes it takes to get my shirt off. Between huge pump in Tri's and Shoulders... Forgetaboutit...

The mirror is starting to show an improved me and I LIKE IT...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 02:41 AM
  2. Reason enough to stop Estane cycle?
    By NAS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-21-2008, 08:20 AM
  3. another Reason to Recreate--Very good reason
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:35 PM