When to use/apply TRS stack (Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and TCF-1)

ruffrhyder

Awards
About to start up my PCT cycle. I'll start out by taking 25mg Clomid daily in the morning. I've read that the best time to take the Endo Amp is about an hour before workout. But when is the best time to take the Toco-8, Sustain Alpha (transdermal) and TCF-1? I work out 4 PM.

Also, would there be any benefit to adding a test booster during PCT like Diesel Test Hardcore?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to start up my PCT cycle. I'll start out by taking 25mg Clomid daily in the morning. I've read that the best time to take the Endo Amp is about an hour before workout. But when is the best time to take the Toco-8, Sustain Alpha (transdermal) and TCF-1? I work out 4 PM.

Also, would there be any benefit to adding a test booster during PCT like Diesel Test Hardcore?
The "best" time to use these products can differ depending on the individual, so others may use them at times other than what I have recommended below.

EndoAmp Max
Dose - 1 level scoop immediately post-training

Toco-8
Dose - 1 level scoop daily first thing

Sustain Alpha
Apply - post-am shower (or post-training shower)

TCF-1
Dose - 10ml ~60 min pre-training (or you can split the daily dosage do 5 ml first thing and 5ml pre-training)

Sustain Alpha and TCF-1 are enough for Testosterone boosting - you don't need to add MORE.

~Rosie~

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will u still be dosing clomid with the trs and tcf-1?

ruffrhyder

Awards
Yes, but only at 25mg e.d. for 4 weeks, as per Eric's PCT article recommendations.

Should I run an AI during the last 2 weeks of PCT and 2 more weeks afterwards to prevent gyno rebound?
I was on 4 weeks of Pmag followed by 3 weeks of Mdrol so I am really shut down in that department :(