one more time about formestane

clint3612

Awards
How do I run PP formestane with my dermacrine for 6 weeks for recomp? Dosages etc... after that, can my sustain be enough for PCT? Many thanks!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do I run PP formestane with my dermacrine for 6 weeks for recomp? Dosages etc... after that, can my sustain be enough for PCT? Many thanks!!
Follow the directions on the product bottles:

Formestane
Dose 1-3 ml twice daily, doses 12 hours apart.

Dermacrine
Dose - 4-5ml 1-2 times daily, doses 12 hours apart (note, to assess tolerance, start with one 4-5mL dose daily, taken in the morning; take up to two 4-5mL servings per day after 5-7 days).

Sustain Alpha - I recommend using the topical - is enough for PCT along with your staples or makes a great addition as part of a PCT stack. Check out the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

A couple of logs have been done on this stack - check them out:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149586-dermacrine-lv-formestane.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147112-dermacrine-lv-formestane.html

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dose at least 6 ml a day with the PP formastane.

I say go for 10ml a day IMO

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine already has an anti-estrogen complex which consists of resveratrol, 7,8 benzoflavone and chrysin to combat any unwanted effects (bloat, fat storage, gyno). I think that a low dose of the PP Formestane LV would be all that you need. I prefer to play it safe and taper down the Formestane. I've run them together. You will enjoy it.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i agree with rosie on dosing. you might also want to add in or look into toco-8 and need2slin i love these products also and are good for recomp.
also Check out the Testosterone Recovery Stack asweel you may just want to get it all in one stack.

ether way looks good.