Primordial Performance Giving Away 2 Turinabol Muscle Stacks!!

1. Primordial Performance Giving Away 2 Turinabol Muscle Stacks!!

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

2. Great idea
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Get your replies in fellas. Nothing like planning a good bulk during the emerging winter season.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

4. Hey i seen you guys are discontinuing all PH's.... are you guys all sold out yet or is there enough in stock for me to stock up a little for the winter/next year as of Sept. 25th??

5. Quote Originally Posted by EDizzle View Post
    Hey i seen you guys are discontinuing all PH's.... are you guys all sold out yet or is there enough in stock for me to stock up a little for the winter/next year as of Sept. 25th??
    As of right now there are still units available. If you're looking at 1-T or Formestane you had better act fast as those two are lined up to be the first to that are sold out.

All stacks are 30% off so you can save some serious green by purchasing your full cycles and have everything to need to make it a mass gaining winter.

Stop by the other thread and enter for a chance to win a full 12 week Turinabol stack!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

6. This is an awesome chance to get a free Turinabol-LV stack guys! Get in this!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    As of right now there are still units available. If you're looking at 1-T or Formestane you had better act fast as those two are lined up to be the first to that are sold out.
    1-T and Formestane are now all GONE, and there are a only few hundred bottles left of AndroHard, Dermacrine, and Turinabol!

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

8. I just ordered some Androhard and turinabol...looks like most of the products are still in stock.

But, Androhard and Turinabol were listed as sold out on friday...scared me because I was waiting toget paid before I put in my order.

9. This promo ends today, so get your entries in if you haven't done so already.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. Regardless of who wins, its been a fun promotion!
  11. Stock Remaining!

Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I just ordered some Androhard and turinabol...looks like most of the products are still in stock.

But, Androhard and Turinabol were listed as sold out on friday...scared me because I was waiting toget paid before I put in my order.
    If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Currently we have the following items left in stock

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent) [>380 remaining]

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent) [>330 remaining]

... and ALL stacks of the above products

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
    The Primordial Woman

12. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I just ordered some Androhard and turinabol...looks like most of the products are still in stock.

I grabbed some Dermacrine and Turinabol
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

13. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I grabbed some Dermacrine and Turinabol
    yeah, I got like 10 bottles of Androhard, 5 T-bol, and 6 formestanes...should keep me going for a while. plus, I got 4 bottles of dermacrine when orbit cleared their stock a couple months back.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance Turinabol PCT
    By joev88 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:58 AM
  2. primordial performance stacks
    By njlprec in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 06:14 PM
  3. Primordial Performance presents: Turinabol-LV
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 184
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 03:40 AM
  4. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-29-2010, 12:53 AM
  5. Primordial Performance TURINABOL-LV GIVEAWAY!!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 08:41 PM