Primordial Performance Giving Away 2 Turinabol Muscle Stacks!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great idea :)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get your replies in fellas. Nothing like planning a good bulk during the emerging winter season.

EDizzle

Awards
Hey i seen you guys are discontinuing all PH's.... are you guys all sold out yet or is there enough in stock for me to stock up a little for the winter/next year as of Sept. 25th??

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hey i seen you guys are discontinuing all PH's.... are you guys all sold out yet or is there enough in stock for me to stock up a little for the winter/next year as of Sept. 25th??
As of right now there are still units available. If you're looking at 1-T or Formestane you had better act fast as those two are lined up to be the first to that are sold out.

All stacks are 30% off so you can save some serious green by purchasing your full cycles and have everything to need to make it a mass gaining winter. :head:

Stop by the other thread and enter for a chance to win a full 12 week Turinabol stack!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered some Androhard and turinabol...looks like most of the products are still in stock.

But, Androhard and Turinabol were listed as sold out on friday...scared me because I was waiting toget paid before I put in my order.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This promo ends today, so get your entries in if you haven't done so already.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stock Remaining!

I just ordered some Androhard and turinabol...looks like most of the products are still in stock.

But, Androhard and Turinabol were listed as sold out on friday...scared me because I was waiting toget paid before I put in my order.
If you still have not had your chance to stock up on genuine Primordial brand pro-hormone products, now if your chance. We still have limited quantities available of our most popular items.

Currently we have the following items left in stock –

AndroHard Liqua-Vade **BEST SELLER** (prevents gyno and hardens muscles) [>390 remaining]

Turinabol Liqua-Vade **MOST POWERFUL** (our strongest mass builder) [>190 remaining]

Dermacrine Topical (excellent recomp agent) [>380 remaining]

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade (excellent oral recomp agent) [>330 remaining]

... and ALL stacks of the above products

Plus, order over $150 worth of product and get free FedEx shipping!**

Conversation about the discontinuation of our legendary pro-hormones continues at Breaking News: PP has discontinued ALL pro-hormones!

To those who have made purchases already we thank you for your contribution and support for the future growth of Primordial Performance. To date, all orders placed before 9/23/2010 should be on the way to your door, with additional orders short to follow.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I grabbed some Dermacrine and Turinabol :D
yeah, I got like 10 bottles of Androhard, 5 T-bol, and 6 formestanes...should keep me going for a while. plus, I got 4 bottles of dermacrine when orbit cleared their stock a couple months back.