toco 8 on cycle

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have used toco 8 in my pct 2 times now. and was very happy. nut size came back fast and labido was back the on the 2nd day of use.
my ? is anyone try it on cycle to help with labido and nut shrinkage?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have used toco 8 in my pct 2 times now. and was very happy. nut size came back fast and labido was back the on the 2nd day of use.
You could use Toco-8 right through your cycle AND in PCT.

I'm sure some have used it during cycles - will have to let them reply though re experience, since I have none there.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Toco-8 should be used year round. Additionally, you will not find a better Vitamin E product on the market...period!

From a personal standpoint...I am a huge proponent of using vitamins and minerals not just for health support, but testosterone support. Toco-8 is one of those special products for testosterone support because in essence, it keeps your balls turned on. :D. Seriously though, the full spectrum of Vitamin E will enhance the sensitivity of your testicles so if you use something like TCF-1 the effects are going to be amplified test production wise ;)

In addition to Toco-8, for normal everyday health and testosterone support you should be supplementing with Vitamins A, B (B6 and B12 in particular), C, and D; and the minerals magnesium, zinc, and Selenium. Note: Multi-Vitamins do not cover the amounts you need of these vitamins and minerals. In order to get the most out of these vitamins and minerals you really do have to supplement them separately or least make sure you are getting them from your diet, but that would take a lot of work.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
There's been plenty of people who use it on cycle. It's actually been recommended many times by PP themselves. If you look at many of their stack recommendations they have the Toco-8 being run during the cycle. I'd buy a couple, start before, during, and after and then make it a staple. It can help with PCT, but on cycle provides cardiovascular support, anti-oxidant properties, and can help protect the hairline.

No need to even ask about it...just do it.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
use it everyday homie

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's been plenty of people who use it on cycle. It's actually been recommended many times by PP themselves. If you look at many of their stack recommendations they have the Toco-8 being run during the cycle. I'd buy a couple, start before, during, and after and then make it a staple. It can help with PCT, but on cycle provides cardiovascular support, anti-oxidant properties, and can help protect the hairline.

No need to even ask about it...just do it.

Exactly! I dont mind him asking though of course, but this is completely correct though!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I can personally attest to Toco-8's effectiveness while on-cycle. Not only did Toco-8 help preserve my testicular size and day-to-day libido levels, it also served as an excellent hair-shedding preventative measure. In fact, since incorporating Toco-8 into my daily supplement routine, my facial hair now grows in faster and thicker.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I can personally attest to Toco-8's effectiveness while on-cycle. Not only did Toco-8 help preserve my testicular size and day-to-day libido levels, it also served as an excellent hair-shedding preventative measure. In fact, since incorporating Toco-8 into my daily supplement routine, my facial hair now grows in faster and thicker.
Yessiirrr, i myself have noticed this as well. For me, it seems to grow back twice as quick and my libido is definately "sensitive".

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone with already thinning hair see any hair growth or would this strictly be only useful in preventing the loss of more hair?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
anyone with already thinning hair see any hair growth or would this strictly be only useful in preventing the loss of more hair?
I think the utilization of Toco-8 would be effective in both situations.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to Toco-8, for normal everyday health and testosterone support you should be supplementing with Vitamins A, B (B6 and B12 in particular), C, and D; and the minerals magnesium, zinc, and Selenium. Note: Multi-Vitamins do not cover the amounts you need of these vitamins and minerals. In order to get the most out of these vitamins and minerals you really do have to supplement them separately or least make sure you are getting them from your diet, but that would take a lot of work.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
Can you PP guys/gals just make this so I don't have to buy a million different bottles and feel like a :crackhead: everytime I open my medicine cabinet. :D

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Toco-8 all the time about 3-4 times a week.
wether on cycle or just hrt.
good stuff.
nut size? dun care. the main part of that area dont shrink so i dun care about nut size.
I use it for the health.
but i assume maybe they stay bigger due to toco-8.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am using toco 8 in pct and feel phenomenal :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'll second that, especially the hair growth. Toco-8 is cheap enough and a tub lasts 2 months that its a no brainer to me to run it year round, plus I stocked up on the last buy one get one free sale.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I'll second that, especially the hair growth. Toco-8 is cheap enough and a tub lasts 2 months that its a no brainer to me to run it year round, plus I stocked up on the last buy one get one free sale.
Agreed, it helped thicken my hair and slowed down loss. Its part of my regimen, as a staple. Great supplement for anyone. JMO

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I never tryd it on cycle to help with labido and nut shrinkage but i use it on or off cycle for health (Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol ect.).
its a GREAT supp and ALOT of multi (id say just about all multivitamins) DONT have all the forms of vitE in them only the alpha one.
so toco8 is a VERY good thing to add toyour life and daily supp regimen.