Massive bulk with epistane and 1-T!!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Alright so I'll be running epi and 1-t for all out mass. I received my 1-t yesterday and started dosing it immediately. I've already started the epistane and im about a week in. My dosing scheme is as follows:

Epistane 1-T
Week 1: 20mg 10mL
Week 2: 30mg 10mL
Week 3-4: 40mg 10mL

I'll weigh in on monday but I'm 6'1 about 190lbs as of right now.

I may just to opt to run the 1-t at 5mg a day since I haven't ran it and don't really know what to expect.

Support supps include: Multi, AI's Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Liv. 52

PCT will consist of Clomid, Toco-8, and some other test booster/AI (considering testopro or sustain alpha).

As for diet, I'm eating way above maintenance. Should be at around 2k cals above. I'm ensuring this by taking the new Muscle Juice weight gainer twice a day. I'm not really concerned with fat gain as im already lean as hell and never had a problem with losing fat.

Other supps worth noting: Muscle Juice in the A.M and another later in the day. Nutrapro protein post workout. Optimum Casein before bed. I also have a bit of Jack3d left that ill probably start to use again. I work long days and by the time I hit the gym i'm pretty beat; so that will help.

I'll update this log on a as needed basis if anyone has questions, comments, or recommendations

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brutha

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im kinda confused on your dosing but i am subbed nonetheless

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching.

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Im kinda confused on your dosing but i am subbed nonetheless
epistane:
week 1: 20mg/day
week 2: 30
week 3: 40
week 4: 40

1-T:
week 1-4: 10mg/day
5mg in the morning, 5mg at night

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you ran Epi before?

How much 1-T do you have?

...the reason I ask:

You're cutting your Epi (and 1-T off for that matter) at the most vital time. Epi kicks in hard around the middle of your third week for most users.

A 6wk run of Epi(drol/stane/whatever) is going to be the most successful for both strength and size. Adding in the 1-T for the same amount of time is going to make for an incredible ride, but only if timed correctly.

I say extend this cycle by two more weeks.

Additionally, TestoPro is not going to give you the power that Sustain Alpha will. I've personally seen bloodwork from TestoPro, as well as bloodwork from the main active in SA...they're incomparable. This is by no means conclusive as it was one report, but take it for what it's worth: Sustain Alpha is the way to go, man.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran Epi before?

How much 1-T do you have?

...the reason I ask:

You're cutting your Epi (and 1-T off for that matter) at the most vital time. Epi kicks in hard around the middle of your third week for most users.

A 6wk run of Epi(drol/stane/whatever) is going to be the most successful for both strength and size. Adding in the 1-T for the same amount of time is going to make for an incredible ride, but only if timed correctly.

I say extend this cycle by two more weeks.

Additionally, TestoPro is not going to give you the power that Sustain Alpha will. I've personally seen bloodwork from TestoPro, as well as bloodwork from the main active in SA...they're incomparable. This is by no means conclusive as it was one report, but take it for what it's worth: Sustain Alpha is the way to go, man.
yes i've run epi before. i did a 4 weeker and gained about 12lbs from what i remember and that was off 30mg throughout. interesting you say that. could you recommend a good dosing scheme for the two?

im a little reluctant to extend the cycle as ill be out of the country at the end of october for a few days. i doubt ill be able to travel with clomid in my bag.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i've run epi before. i did a 4 weeker and gained about 12lbs from what i remember and that was off 30mg throughout. interesting you say that. could you recommend a good dosing scheme for the two?

im a little reluctant to extend the cycle as ill be out of the country at the end of october for a few days. i doubt ill be able to travel with clomid in my bag.
Perhaps 4 weeks is fine for you then; for me, and most others that's just where the fun begins.

Is your Clomid tablet or liquid form?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epistane:
week 1: 20mg/day
week 2: 30
week 3: 40
week 4: 40

1-T:
week 1-4: 10mg/day
5mg in the morning, 5mg at night

Are you using M1T? Regular 1t unless im just lost in the sauce isnt dosed anywhere near that. Your Epi doses look good though and i definately recommend Sustain Alpha, the TRS stack is where its at for all of your PCT needs.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
my clomid is in liquid form. sorry 3clipse i meant mL's instead of mg's just looked at the label

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my clomid is in liquid form. sorry 3clipse i meant mL's instead of mg's just looked at the label
Hahah np man, i was just scratchin my head for a bit there like hhmm..

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
haha yea so i might just run 5mL's a day of the 1-T and extend the cycle out a week or 2.. but i'll see when things start to kick in

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This run's gonna dry the **** out of your joints. You might want to throw in some Cissus.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
This run's gonna dry the **** out of your joints. You might want to throw in some Cissus.
i never really had a problem with joints in anything that ive run in the past. but ill def keep it in mind nd watch out for it.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Alright so this morning I weighed in at 199.. I was actually surprised because I thought it would lower. I knew I was still in the 190's just didn't think that high. I wish it would of said 200 though lol (i like round #'s!!).

Ideally, I would like to get to 210 when all is said and done with this cycle. If i can go higher then that, even better.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
oh and today i will be bumping my dose of epi up to 30mg (3 pills). any recommendations on how to space them out. i was taking 20 mg (2 pills) one in the morning and 1 prior to training (8 hours after am dose). should i now take my one in the am and then the two pre workout?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh and today i will be bumping my dose of epi up to 30mg (3 pills). any recommendations on how to space them out. i was taking 20 mg (2 pills) one in the morning and 1 prior to training (8 hours after am dose). should i now take my one in the am and then the two pre workout?
I dont think it really matters, id just space em out evenly, do you get any type of mental boost from the Epi? If so then yea dose 1 am 2 prior to a workout, but if not just evenly space em out.

Also as long as you are eating enough, i really dont see 10lbs being a problem with this stack.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I dont think it really matters, id just space em out evenly, do you get any type of mental boost from the Epi? If so then yea dose 1 am 2 prior to a workout, but if not just evenly space em out.

Also as long as you are eating enough, i really dont see 10lbs being a problem with this stack.
i agree im just gonna space them out. 1 am, 1 pre w/o, 1 a little later on. never noticed a mental boost from it unfortunately.

i am definately eating more then enough. id say the only thing that could hinder my gains is the actual training. i hit the gym at night after work. i wake up at 530am, and dont get to the gym until about 630-7pm. i know some ppl have crazier hours then me, but by then im pretty shot and could fall asleep for the night. i do train as hard as i can though when im there.. i think i may have to start taking jack3d again.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
so things are going good so far i guess. some little things ive noticed so far:

-feeling alot more 'fuller'; as in vascular. could just be a psychological thing
-strength seems to be increasing. will try to do my maxes this week
-appetite is increasing
-feeling alot more tired then usual. this could be due to other factors though

i think ill up my dose of 1-t to 10mL's/day on saturday. like i said earlier, i really dont know what to expect from 1-t (in terms of when it kicks in, etc.) as ive never ran it.

oh i almost forgot to post what my w.o schedule looks like if anyones curious:
monday: shoulders/traps
tues: legs/bi's
wed: off day
thurs: back
fri: chest/tri's
usually in the gym for atleast 1 hour each session.
**sometimes ill take another day off during the week if im too tired from work. but i always will make up for it over the weekend

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bike btw. Im a bike guy at heart, just never the money to go through with it. Think of starting with a used 600. I love Ducatis and higher CC Suzukis, but i'd rather not jump on a death machine until I am quite experienced.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Nice bike btw. Im a bike guy at heart, just never the money to go through with it. Think of starting with a used 600. I love Ducatis and higher CC Suzukis, but i'd rather not jump on a death machine until I am quite experienced.
thanks.. there's no better feeling then going 150+ on an open highway at night. yes i have a death wish lol. but on a serious note; definitely start on a 600. for little guys 600s are perfect. but after a while your gonna want to try a litre bike. its like night and day between a 600 and a 1000. take a msf riding course. they teach you how to ride and you get your license at the end of the course. thats what i did and it def helped. you wont regret getting a bike!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks.. there's no better feeling then going 150+ on an open highway at night. yes i have a death wish lol. but on a serious note; definitely start on a 600. for little guys 600s are perfect. but after a while your gonna want to try a litre bike. its like night and day between a 600 and a 1000. take a msf riding course. they teach you how to ride and you get your license at the end of the course. thats what i did and it def helped. you wont regret getting a bike!
Ha death wish indeed. I think I am set on doing it, I just won't allow myself to do it previous to knocking off some of my debt (Looking to be free within next year or two). I have often heard that the 600 will only satisfy for so long, but I figure it would be good enough for me for a couple seasons, especially as a beginner.

In IL, the MSF courses are not really well located around the city (I don't drive because of city transportation). We do have a private company, RideChicago, that does course training, then licensing at the location, which at the end of it would probably cost around 300. I actually decided though that if I go through with it, I am going to make a vacation out of hitting one of the big road racing classes, where they take you on the actual race track and teach you advance techniques, etc.. I live for the day that ill be taking a turn with my knee one inch from the gound lol.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DEFINATELY night and day between a 600 and litre bike. I had a 07 Gixxer 600 and then bought an 07 R1, the R1 blew away the 600 and even though was a litre bike, cornered like my 600, just loved it.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
In IL, the MSF courses are not really well located around the city (I don't drive because of city transportation). We do have a private company, RideChicago, that does course training, then licensing at the location, which at the end of it would probably cost around 300. I actually decided though that if I go through with it, I am going to make a vacation out of hitting one of the big road racing classes, where they take you on the actual race track and teach you advance techniques, etc.. I live for the day that ill be taking a turn with my knee one inch from the gound lol.
not sure how they do it in IL, but here in NY you also get a reduction in insurance AND up to I think 3 or 4 points off your license. It's a win win no matter how you look at it. knock out some of that debt and get ridin! winter would be the perfect time to buy a bike too since the dealers are tryin to push them out

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
**Update**

yesterday was back day and i had a really good workout. i think it was because i took 2 scoops of jack3d about a half hr before the gym. i decided to start taking it again bc im completely shot after work and need a boost. i DL'ed 405 for 2 reps (usually only go to 315 for a couple reps) so I was happy with that. had a good pump throughout the w.o. i probably could have stayed longer but i rly wanted to just go home.

unfortunately i barely got any sleep last night. i dont know if it was from the jack3d or the epi/1-t. i took the jack3d at around 6pm and never rly had trouble falling asleep before this. i was sweating alot and just couldnt get into sleep mode.

so im not sure if ill hit the gym today cause ill prob be crazy tired. if i dont, ill make up for it tomorrow or sunday.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in this morning at 205. pretty good increase in weight i thought i would be a little heavier though.

things to note:
DEFINITE increase in aggression
pimples are starting to come out over chest, back, face
strength and weight both increasing
im always tired (even before this cycle) so i cant attribute lethargy to either of the compounds

im happy with my numbers so far. i didnt work out friday or saturday. on friday i was so tired from work that i said i would go saturday. this didnt happen though because of a long crazy night on friday. so i had to go on sunday to makeup for it. my diet was kindof off for the later half of friday and all of saturday because i had a bunch of stuff going on. even so i think im making good progress. a nice 210 would be great; but 215 would be even better.

im not sure if i want to increase my dose of epi to 40mg. for one, the sides are somewhat tolerable at this point and i seem to be making gains. i did however increase the dose of 1-t yesterday to 10mL's (another 5mL's later in the day). i think if i stay at 30mg ill be able to squeeze another week of epi out of it. any advice or suggestions is appreciated

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like things are going well. As for the epi question, I will wait for someone who has experience with it to chime in. I will be trying epi later this year for the first time :D

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
p.s. im still debating whether i want to run clomid for my pct, or just pickup the triazole/activate xtreme stack

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p.s. im still debating whether i want to run clomid for my pct, or just pickup the triazole/activate xtreme stack
You'll want a SERM and get it now. You don't want to risk not having your PCT ready to go.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i have the clomid already i was just debating if i wanted to run the triazole/actx stack instead. ive been hearing really positive things about it. what would you recommend in addition to the clomid? i have that and pp's toco-8 as well

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have the clomid already i was just debating if i wanted to run the triazole/actx stack instead. ive been hearing really positive things about it. what would you recommend in addition to the clomid? i have that and pp's toco-8 as well
Wait until about the third week to implement that stack but run the toco-8 throughout.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
2 k cals above maintenance? lol

no need to go that high

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 k cals above maintenance? lol

no need to go that high
His stomach will have all sorts of digestive issues from that much extra. Even 750 kcals above maintenance is a big amount.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Wait until about the third week to implement that stack but run the toco-8 throughout.
are you referring to starting the triazole/actx my 3rd week during the cycle or during pct?

surprisingly i havent had any digestive issues yet. i mean i am dropping coconuts more then usual and crop dusting the office all day; but nothing crazy :afro:

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
p.s. the 2k is coming from a weight gainer i take twice a day. its to ensure im getting enough cals if i dont have time to eat other food

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you referring to starting the triazole/actx my 3rd week during the cycle or during pct?

surprisingly i havent had any digestive issues yet. i mean i am dropping coconuts more then usual and crop dusting the office all day; but nothing crazy :afro:
Third week of PCT.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interesting, any reasoning behind it?
Increasing your free test will also result in a reduction in total test. During PCT, your test is already pretty damn low and lowering it further would be a bad idea.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
i see. i was just thinking that the triazole/actx could be used instead of the clomid. im hearing that its a pretty good stack for pct

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
ok well maybe you misunderstood. i usually take a shake in the morning. if i dont get around to eating (bc of work) ill have another.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok well maybe you misunderstood. i usually take a shake in the morning. if i dont get around to eating (bc of work) ill have another.
If your eating a regular whole food diet, I find nothing wrong in using a weight gain shake in place of a meal, when a meal can't be had.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in this morning at 205. pretty good increase in weight i thought i would be a little heavier though.

things to note:
DEFINITE increase in aggression
pimples are starting to come out over chest, back, face
strength and weight both increasing
im always tired (even before this cycle) so i cant attribute lethargy to either of the compounds

im happy with my numbers so far. i didnt work out friday or saturday. on friday i was so tired from work that i said i would go saturday. this didnt happen though because of a long crazy night on friday. so i had to go on sunday to makeup for it. my diet was kindof off for the later half of friday and all of saturday because i had a bunch of stuff going on. even so i think im making good progress. a nice 210 would be great; but 215 would be even better.

im not sure if i want to increase my dose of epi to 40mg. for one, the sides are somewhat tolerable at this point and i seem to be making gains. i did however increase the dose of 1-t yesterday to 10mL's (another 5mL's later in the day). i think if i stay at 30mg ill be able to squeeze another week of epi out of it. any advice or suggestions is appreciated
I was hoping to run this exact cycle for 6 weeks but was advised against it due to the lethargy people have reported on these compounds. I think even though you work long hours this side is hitting you. How are the joints? I'm still at odds whether to run this or 6weeks 1-t/4 weeks p-plex concurrently.
How is the strength increase going as this would be my main goal?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
ive never had a problem with joints in all the stuff ive ran and this is the same. strength gains are becoming more apparent each time i workout.

yesterday was my off day and tonight i was suppose to do back. unfortunately the weather here in ny has my allergies and sinus' all f'ed up so i had a real bad headache all day and decided not to lift :(. will def be in tomorrow tho!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in this morning at 206.5. im pretty disappointed with thus. nothing has changed diet/training wise. cant figure out how i only gained 1.5lb since last week. im running the epi at 30mg and the 1-t at 10mL's. maybe bumping the epi up to 40 will help? ill need to purchase another bottle if thats the case and probably extend the cycle out another 2 weeks. any suggestions?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to run this exact cycle for 6 weeks but was advised against it due to the lethargy people have reported on these compounds. I think even though you work long hours this side is hitting you. How are the joints? I'm still at odds whether to run this or 6weeks 1-t/4 weeks p-plex concurrently.
How is the strength increase going as this would be my main goal?
the lethargy is stemming from the 1-t, had the same experience when i added 1-t to my superdrone run. before the 1-t all was fine and well but once i had added the 1-t to the mix i needed to add a stim