Massive bulk with epistane and 1-T!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?


  2. 4-6 seems to be the standard, as with most PH's. Try to run it for 6, if the lethargy just becomes too much, just cut the cycle off, that's what I had to do on my first run of Tren. Planned on it being a 6 weeker, but lethargy and other problems forced me to end it.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?
    You can go 6-8 weeks with 1-T. Most people run it for the standard 4 weeks. However, advanced and experienced users will usually run it 6-8 weeks. Under no circumstances should any inexperienced user run long cycles until they have enough experience under their belt and have a good understanding of how their body reacts.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  4. IMO and this is of course just my opinion, EPI is useless below 40mgs a day. Id bump up the epi if i were you but like i stated, thats just my opinion.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. i just bumped up to 40 this week and have approx 8 days left of it.. not sure if its good to run epi for 6 weeks. having trouble finding 1-t around as well
    •   
       


  6. weighed in today at 209. i have a couple more days left on the epi and 1-t. ive been searching around for some more 1-t but have been unsuccessful so far unless i wanna pay a ridiculous amt of money. id like to run that for another 2 weeks

  7. hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

    ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

    thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot

  8. Quote Originally Posted by oxtroyxo View Post
    hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

    ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

    thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot
    make your own thread
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  9. i dntno how 2 thoo

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    srs?
    whats SRS bro? cant ya just help me out ? ur a big geeza soo im sure you know alot about thiss could ya help me mate ?

  11. SRS ? whats tha bro? cant ya just help me out please bro?

  12. You shouldn't be taking any PH or AAS. You aren't 21. You haven't researched enough. You haven't got a SERM or decent OTC PCT. You haven't worked out long enough.

    Want me to keep on? It's alright if you want to throw away your money on a cycle to get gains you won't be able to keep because you lack the knowledge of a good diet or resistance training but don't go hijacking someone's thread...especially one where the compounds are different than the one you are speaking of.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    You shouldn't be taking any PH or AAS. You aren't 21. You haven't researched enough. You haven't got a SERM or decent OTC PCT. You haven't worked out long enough.

    Want me to keep on? It's alright if you want to throw away your money on a cycle to get gains you won't be able to keep because you lack the knowledge of a good diet or resistance training but don't go hijacking someone's thread...especially one where the compounds are different than the one you are speaking of.
    wow you dont have to be like that you know i dntno what im doing thats why im asking someone who does this well can ya tell me what i should do please ? i mean i eat ok i eat chicken eggs tosats oats and pasta not like i eat ****y i am in to this my cuzin is on M DROL he aint got a serm he just using a milk for liver and a pcy suplement i wont do a H DROL ph is you think i shouldnt just i want to be big fast if therees any over waywould be very helpful

  14. Just being real man, you don't need roids. Eat food by finding out your BMR, then add an extra calories until you start gaining. The more protein, the more muscle...try and balance it out with carbs and healthy fats. When you have a true dedicated year of working out and have hit a wall in gaining, switch up your diets/exercises. If you hit a wall in gaining and then take steroids it is useless...you have to learn how to eat to maintain then gain if you want to get bigger. If you take roids yes you will gain weight, but when you are done with them you will just shrink back to what you started because you don't know how to eat.

    and yes, hdrol is a steroid. It doesn't need to convert.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Just being real man, you don't need roids. Eat food by finding out your BMR, then add an extra calories until you start gaining. The more protein, the more muscle...try and balance it out with carbs and healthy fats. When you have a true dedicated year of working out and have hit a wall in gaining, switch up your diets/exercises. If you hit a wall in gaining and then take steroids it is useless...you have to learn how to eat to maintain then gain if you want to get bigger. If you take roids yes you will gain weight, but when you are done with them you will just shrink back to what you started because you don't know how to eat.

    and yes, hdrol is a steroid. It doesn't need to convert.
    see now thats more better im not a diked lol im just a lad that honest wants to do this my sisters bf neva eat right he neva took any supplements dnt even no what a ph is lo n he was huge not ripped mind you, but can you help me then please ?you wont be waisting your time i promise i have gained abit for 4 to 5 months doing it in my bed room i had nothing b4 i started iv gone alot bigger then what i was i just need sum1 tu tell me what to do or what not to do this is how it is i brought M DROL my cuzin said il have it insted i gave it him we are working out in my bed room his on his 5 day doing it he is lefting 9 kg more then what he used to do iv just got a protein shake bro if you can just tell me please on what to do i would deffo listen to you bcuz on how you speak about things tells me you know what ya talking about ... so what you say bro?

  16. sorry I can't help, I honestly can't understand you.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    sorry I can't help, I honestly can't understand you.
    lmfao bro its because im text talking sorry so can you not just help me out ? what should i eat ? what should i take ?

  18. pm me and I'll help u, no need to clutter here

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    pm me and I'll help u, no need to clutter here
    lol thank you i have pm you bro did you get it or?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oxtroyxo View Post
    see now thats more better im not a diked lol im just a lad that honest wants to do this my sisters bf neva eat right he neva took any supplements dnt even no what a ph is lo n he was huge not ripped mind you, but can you help me then please ?you wont be waisting your time i promise i have gained abit for 4 to 5 months doing it in my bed room i had nothing b4 i started iv gone alot bigger then what i was i just need sum1 tu tell me what to do or what not to do this is how it is i brought M DROL my cuzin said il have it insted i gave it him we are working out in my bed room his on his 5 day doing it he is lefting 9 kg more then what he used to do iv just got a protein shake bro if you can just tell me please on what to do i would deffo listen to you bcuz on how you speak about things tells me you know what ya talking about ... so what you say bro?
    jesus


    anyway i just found some 1-t for a reallllly good price! hope it will be here by thursday cause im about to run out. im going to run that out another 2 weeks and then start my pct. epi is pretty much done ;(

    as i said yesterday im 209. wish i could get to 215 already!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    jesus


    anyway i just found some 1-t for a reallllly good price! hope it will be here by thursday cause im about to run out. im going to run that out another 2 weeks and then start my pct. epi is pretty much done ;(

    as i said yesterday im 209. wish i could get to 215 already!!!
    Sounds good, and lol to the above conversation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  22. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sounds good, and lol to the above conversation.
    shh

  23. figured id throw up a little update:

    my epi is officially done with. i just received my second bottle of pp's 1-t and will run that for another 2 weeks. been feeling good cant really complain. i have been tired but nothing that im already use to. strength keeps going up it seems.

    bench: 315
    DL: 405
    squat: 245 embarassing. ive had neck problems for years and cant load to much on the bar without causing extreme pain. i do try to go as low as possible though.

    will weigh in monday. hoping ill be in the 2teens!!!!!

  24. weighed in today...... 213!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer Epistane bulk diet suggestions
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 05:14 PM
  2. Massive bulk with pp's 1-T and epistane!!
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 08:53 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 12:42 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Log in
Log in