Massive bulk with epistane and 1-T!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    p.s. im still debating whether i want to run clomid for my pct, or just pickup the triazole/activate xtreme stack
    You'll want a SERM and get it now. You don't want to risk not having your PCT ready to go.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. i have the clomid already i was just debating if i wanted to run the triazole/actx stack instead. ive been hearing really positive things about it. what would you recommend in addition to the clomid? i have that and pp's toco-8 as well
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    i have the clomid already i was just debating if i wanted to run the triazole/actx stack instead. ive been hearing really positive things about it. what would you recommend in addition to the clomid? i have that and pp's toco-8 as well
    Wait until about the third week to implement that stack but run the toco-8 throughout.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  4. 2 k cals above maintenance? lol

    no need to go that high
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    2 k cals above maintenance? lol

    no need to go that high
    His stomach will have all sorts of digestive issues from that much extra. Even 750 kcals above maintenance is a big amount.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Wait until about the third week to implement that stack but run the toco-8 throughout.
    are you referring to starting the triazole/actx my 3rd week during the cycle or during pct?

    surprisingly i havent had any digestive issues yet. i mean i am dropping coconuts more then usual and crop dusting the office all day; but nothing crazy

  7. p.s. the 2k is coming from a weight gainer i take twice a day. its to ensure im getting enough cals if i dont have time to eat other food

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    are you referring to starting the triazole/actx my 3rd week during the cycle or during pct?

    surprisingly i havent had any digestive issues yet. i mean i am dropping coconuts more then usual and crop dusting the office all day; but nothing crazy
    Third week of PCT.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  9. interesting, any reasoning behind it?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    interesting, any reasoning behind it?
    Increasing your free test will also result in a reduction in total test. During PCT, your test is already pretty damn low and lowering it further would be a bad idea.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  11. i see. i was just thinking that the triazole/actx could be used instead of the clomid. im hearing that its a pretty good stack for pct

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    p.s. the 2k is coming from a weight gainer i take twice a day. its to ensure im getting enough cals if i dont have time to eat other food
    fail

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    fail
    thats constructive...

  14. it's true

  15. ok well maybe you misunderstood. i usually take a shake in the morning. if i dont get around to eating (bc of work) ill have another.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    ok well maybe you misunderstood. i usually take a shake in the morning. if i dont get around to eating (bc of work) ill have another.
    If your eating a regular whole food diet, I find nothing wrong in using a weight gain shake in place of a meal, when a meal can't be had.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Weighed in this morning at 205. pretty good increase in weight i thought i would be a little heavier though.

    things to note:
    DEFINITE increase in aggression
    pimples are starting to come out over chest, back, face
    strength and weight both increasing
    im always tired (even before this cycle) so i cant attribute lethargy to either of the compounds

    im happy with my numbers so far. i didnt work out friday or saturday. on friday i was so tired from work that i said i would go saturday. this didnt happen though because of a long crazy night on friday. so i had to go on sunday to makeup for it. my diet was kindof off for the later half of friday and all of saturday because i had a bunch of stuff going on. even so i think im making good progress. a nice 210 would be great; but 215 would be even better.

    im not sure if i want to increase my dose of epi to 40mg. for one, the sides are somewhat tolerable at this point and i seem to be making gains. i did however increase the dose of 1-t yesterday to 10mL's (another 5mL's later in the day). i think if i stay at 30mg ill be able to squeeze another week of epi out of it. any advice or suggestions is appreciated
    I was hoping to run this exact cycle for 6 weeks but was advised against it due to the lethargy people have reported on these compounds. I think even though you work long hours this side is hitting you. How are the joints? I'm still at odds whether to run this or 6weeks 1-t/4 weeks p-plex concurrently.
    How is the strength increase going as this would be my main goal?

  18. ive never had a problem with joints in all the stuff ive ran and this is the same. strength gains are becoming more apparent each time i workout.

    yesterday was my off day and tonight i was suppose to do back. unfortunately the weather here in ny has my allergies and sinus' all f'ed up so i had a real bad headache all day and decided not to lift . will def be in tomorrow tho!!

  19. Weighed in this morning at 206.5. im pretty disappointed with thus. nothing has changed diet/training wise. cant figure out how i only gained 1.5lb since last week. im running the epi at 30mg and the 1-t at 10mL's. maybe bumping the epi up to 40 will help? ill need to purchase another bottle if thats the case and probably extend the cycle out another 2 weeks. any suggestions?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    I was hoping to run this exact cycle for 6 weeks but was advised against it due to the lethargy people have reported on these compounds. I think even though you work long hours this side is hitting you. How are the joints? I'm still at odds whether to run this or 6weeks 1-t/4 weeks p-plex concurrently.
    How is the strength increase going as this would be my main goal?
    the lethargy is stemming from the 1-t, had the same experience when i added 1-t to my superdrone run. before the 1-t all was fine and well but once i had added the 1-t to the mix i needed to add a stim

  21. also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?

  22. 4-6 seems to be the standard, as with most PH's. Try to run it for 6, if the lethargy just becomes too much, just cut the cycle off, that's what I had to do on my first run of Tren. Planned on it being a 6 weeker, but lethargy and other problems forced me to end it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?
    You can go 6-8 weeks with 1-T. Most people run it for the standard 4 weeks. However, advanced and experienced users will usually run it 6-8 weeks. Under no circumstances should any inexperienced user run long cycles until they have enough experience under their belt and have a good understanding of how their body reacts.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  24. IMO and this is of course just my opinion, EPI is useless below 40mgs a day. Id bump up the epi if i were you but like i stated, thats just my opinion.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  25. i just bumped up to 40 this week and have approx 8 days left of it.. not sure if its good to run epi for 6 weeks. having trouble finding 1-t around as well

  26. weighed in today at 209. i have a couple more days left on the epi and 1-t. ive been searching around for some more 1-t but have been unsuccessful so far unless i wanna pay a ridiculous amt of money. id like to run that for another 2 weeks

  27. hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

    ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

    thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot

  28. Quote Originally Posted by oxtroyxo View Post
    hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

    ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

    thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot
    make your own thread
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  29. i dntno how 2 thoo
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Summer Epistane bulk diet suggestions
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 06:14 PM
  2. Massive bulk with pp's 1-T and epistane!!
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 09:53 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 01:42 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 10:40 AM
Log in
Log in