Massive bulk with epistane and 1-T!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Massive bulk with epistane and 1-T!!!!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

i see. i was just thinking that the triazole/actx could be used instead of the clomid. im hearing that its a pretty good stack for pct

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    p.s. the 2k is coming from a weight gainer i take twice a day. its to ensure im getting enough cals if i dont have time to eat other food
    fail
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne310 View Post
    fail
    thats constructive...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

it's true
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

ok well maybe you misunderstood. i usually take a shake in the morning. if i dont get around to eating (bc of work) ill have another.
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok well maybe you misunderstood. i usually take a shake in the morning. if i dont get around to eating (bc of work) ill have another.
    If your eating a regular whole food diet, I find nothing wrong in using a weight gain shake in place of a meal, when a meal can't be had.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.

Weighed in this morning at 205. pretty good increase in weight i thought i would be a little heavier though.

things to note:
    DEFINITE increase in aggression
    pimples are starting to come out over chest, back, face
    strength and weight both increasing
    im always tired (even before this cycle) so i cant attribute lethargy to either of the compounds

im happy with my numbers so far. i didnt work out friday or saturday. on friday i was so tired from work that i said i would go saturday. this didnt happen though because of a long crazy night on friday. so i had to go on sunday to makeup for it. my diet was kindof off for the later half of friday and all of saturday because i had a bunch of stuff going on. even so i think im making good progress. a nice 210 would be great; but 215 would be even better.

im not sure if i want to increase my dose of epi to 40mg. for one, the sides are somewhat tolerable at this point and i seem to be making gains. i did however increase the dose of 1-t yesterday to 10mL's (another 5mL's later in the day). i think if i stay at 30mg ill be able to squeeze another week of epi out of it. any advice or suggestions is appreciated
    I was hoping to run this exact cycle for 6 weeks but was advised against it due to the lethargy people have reported on these compounds. I think even though you work long hours this side is hitting you. How are the joints? I'm still at odds whether to run this or 6weeks 1-t/4 weeks p-plex concurrently.
    How is the strength increase going as this would be my main goal?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

ive never had a problem with joints in all the stuff ive ran and this is the same. strength gains are becoming more apparent each time i workout.

yesterday was my off day and tonight i was suppose to do back. unfortunately the weather here in ny has my allergies and sinus' all f'ed up so i had a real bad headache all day and decided not to lift . will def be in tomorrow tho!!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Weighed in this morning at 206.5. im pretty disappointed with thus. nothing has changed diet/training wise. cant figure out how i only gained 1.5lb since last week. im running the epi at 30mg and the 1-t at 10mL's. maybe bumping the epi up to 40 will help? ill need to purchase another bottle if thats the case and probably extend the cycle out another 2 weeks. any suggestions?
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by SemiBulimic View Post
    I was hoping to run this exact cycle for 6 weeks but was advised against it due to the lethargy people have reported on these compounds. I think even though you work long hours this side is hitting you. How are the joints? I'm still at odds whether to run this or 6weeks 1-t/4 weeks p-plex concurrently.
    How is the strength increase going as this would be my main goal?
    the lethargy is stemming from the 1-t, had the same experience when i added 1-t to my superdrone run. before the 1-t all was fine and well but once i had added the 1-t to the mix i needed to add a stim
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

4-6 seems to be the standard, as with most PH's. Try to run it for 6, if the lethargy just becomes too much, just cut the cycle off, that's what I had to do on my first run of Tren. Planned on it being a 6 weeker, but lethargy and other problems forced me to end it.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

also id like to know what the usual time on for 1-t is. 4-6 weeks?
    You can go 6-8 weeks with 1-T. Most people run it for the standard 4 weeks. However, advanced and experienced users will usually run it 6-8 weeks. Under no circumstances should any inexperienced user run long cycles until they have enough experience under their belt and have a good understanding of how their body reacts.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  14. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

IMO and this is of course just my opinion, EPI is useless below 40mgs a day. Id bump up the epi if i were you but like i stated, thats just my opinion.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

i just bumped up to 40 this week and have approx 8 days left of it.. not sure if its good to run epi for 6 weeks. having trouble finding 1-t around as well
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

weighed in today at 209. i have a couple more days left on the epi and 1-t. ive been searching around for some more 1-t but have been unsuccessful so far unless i wanna pay a ridiculous amt of money. id like to run that for another 2 weeks
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oxtroyxo View Post
    hi im 20 iv bin working out about 5 months now im alot bigger then i use to be i way like 69kg i want to get big and strong fast and keep gains im only looking on doing 1 ph only 1 time maybye when im way older but i do not want M DROL I HEAD BAD THINGS about it my cuzin has jus ordered his M DROL with out a serm lol just milk for live and a pct after I WANT A H DROL

ok im thinking this ........ CYCLE ASSIST FOR 2 WEEKS B4 I START MY H DROL INCLUDING FISH OIL AND VITS RUN 25/50/50/50/ AND A PCS I WAS THINKING ADVANCED PCT supplement

thats what i have could you guys please help me out thank you alot
    make your own thread
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

i dntno how 2 thoo
  20. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

srs?
  21. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    srs?
    whats SRS bro? cant ya just help me out ? ur a big geeza soo im sure you know alot about thiss could ya help me mate ?
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

SRS ? whats tha bro? cant ya just help me out please bro?
  23. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

You shouldn't be taking any PH or AAS. You aren't 21. You haven't researched enough. You haven't got a SERM or decent OTC PCT. You haven't worked out long enough.

Want me to keep on? It's alright if you want to throw away your money on a cycle to get gains you won't be able to keep because you lack the knowledge of a good diet or resistance training but don't go hijacking someone's thread...especially one where the compounds are different than the one you are speaking of.
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

You shouldn't be taking any PH or AAS. You aren't 21. You haven't researched enough. You haven't got a SERM or decent OTC PCT. You haven't worked out long enough.

Want me to keep on? It's alright if you want to throw away your money on a cycle to get gains you won't be able to keep because you lack the knowledge of a good diet or resistance training but don't go hijacking someone's thread...especially one where the compounds are different than the one you are speaking of.
    wow you dont have to be like that you know i dntno what im doing thats why im asking someone who does this well can ya tell me what i should do please ? i mean i eat ok i eat chicken eggs tosats oats and pasta not like i eat ****y i am in to this my cuzin is on M DROL he aint got a serm he just using a milk for liver and a pcy suplement i wont do a H DROL ph is you think i shouldnt just i want to be big fast if therees any over waywould be very helpful
  25. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Just being real man, you don't need roids. Eat food by finding out your BMR, then add an extra calories until you start gaining. The more protein, the more muscle...try and balance it out with carbs and healthy fats. When you have a true dedicated year of working out and have hit a wall in gaining, switch up your diets/exercises. If you hit a wall in gaining and then take steroids it is useless...you have to learn how to eat to maintain then gain if you want to get bigger. If you take roids yes you will gain weight, but when you are done with them you will just shrink back to what you started because you don't know how to eat.

and yes, hdrol is a steroid. It doesn't need to convert.
  26. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

Just being real man, you don't need roids. Eat food by finding out your BMR, then add an extra calories until you start gaining. The more protein, the more muscle...try and balance it out with carbs and healthy fats. When you have a true dedicated year of working out and have hit a wall in gaining, switch up your diets/exercises. If you hit a wall in gaining and then take steroids it is useless...you have to learn how to eat to maintain then gain if you want to get bigger. If you take roids yes you will gain weight, but when you are done with them you will just shrink back to what you started because you don't know how to eat.

and yes, hdrol is a steroid. It doesn't need to convert.
    see now thats more better im not a diked lol im just a lad that honest wants to do this my sisters bf neva eat right he neva took any supplements dnt even no what a ph is lo n he was huge not ripped mind you, but can you help me then please ?you wont be waisting your time i promise i have gained abit for 4 to 5 months doing it in my bed room i had nothing b4 i started iv gone alot bigger then what i was i just need sum1 tu tell me what to do or what not to do this is how it is i brought M DROL my cuzin said il have it insted i gave it him we are working out in my bed room his on his 5 day doing it he is lefting 9 kg more then what he used to do iv just got a protein shake bro if you can just tell me please on what to do i would deffo listen to you bcuz on how you speak about things tells me you know what ya talking about ... so what you say bro?
  27. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

sorry I can't help, I honestly can't understand you.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

sorry I can't help, I honestly can't understand you.
    lmfao bro its because im text talking sorry so can you not just help me out ? what should i eat ? what should i take ?
  29. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

pm me and I'll help u, no need to clutter here
  30. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

pm me and I'll help u, no need to clutter here
    lol thank you i have pm you bro did you get it or?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oxtroyxo View Post
    see now thats more better im not a diked lol im just a lad that honest wants to do this my sisters bf neva eat right he neva took any supplements dnt even no what a ph is lo n he was huge not ripped mind you, but can you help me then please ?you wont be waisting your time i promise i have gained abit for 4 to 5 months doing it in my bed room i had nothing b4 i started iv gone alot bigger then what i was i just need sum1 tu tell me what to do or what not to do this is how it is i brought M DROL my cuzin said il have it insted i gave it him we are working out in my bed room his on his 5 day doing it he is lefting 9 kg more then what he used to do iv just got a protein shake bro if you can just tell me please on what to do i would deffo listen to you bcuz on how you speak about things tells me you know what ya talking about ... so what you say bro?
    jesus

anyway i just found some 1-t for a reallllly good price! hope it will be here by thursday cause im about to run out. im going to run that out another 2 weeks and then start my pct. epi is pretty much done ;(

as i said yesterday im 209. wish i could get to 215 already!!!
  32. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

jesus

anyway i just found some 1-t for a reallllly good price! hope it will be here by thursday cause im about to run out. im going to run that out another 2 weeks and then start my pct. epi is pretty much done ;(

as i said yesterday im 209. wish i could get to 215 already!!!
    Sounds good, and lol to the above conversation.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  69k lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sounds good, and lol to the above conversation.
    shh
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

figured id throw up a little update:

my epi is officially done with. i just received my second bottle of pp's 1-t and will run that for another 2 weeks. been feeling good cant really complain. i have been tired but nothing that im already use to. strength keeps going up it seems.

bench: 315
    DL: 405
    squat: 245 embarassing. ive had neck problems for years and cant load to much on the bar without causing extreme pain. i do try to go as low as possible though.

will weigh in monday. hoping ill be in the 2teens!!!!!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

weighed in today...... 213!
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

forgot to mention this, but my new bottle of 1-t is different then the previous. the liquid in the previous one was much more thicker and had a harsher taste to it. this new bottles consistency is very loose and has some chunks (even when shaken). also the taste isnt as bad. just thought id mention it
  37. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

You have a PM bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

so ive been off epi for a couple days now. dont rly notice much of a difference other then the fact that im not going to the bathroom as much. 1-t's still going strong and everything else seems fine (i hope). oddly, i still get morning wood. but i get it an hour after waking up. weird i know
  39. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

so ive been off epi for a couple days now. dont rly notice much of a difference other then the fact that im not going to the bathroom as much. 1-t's still going strong and everything else seems fine (i hope). oddly, i still get morning wood. but i get it an hour after waking up. weird i know
    Lookin good brother, lookin good!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

tryin for 215!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Epistane bulk diet suggestions
    By schwellington in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 04:14 PM
  2. Massive bulk with pp's 1-T and epistane!!
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 07:53 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-19-2008, 11:42 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 08:40 AM