Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AM Members,

We are proud to announce our Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale on Toco-8 starting on 8/12/10 through 8/25/10 at primordialperformance.com!

This is a great time to stock up on a product that can deliver so many universal health benefits! These amazing health benefits apply to everyone ranging from the average person looking to improve their overall health; to the most dedicated fitness enthusiasts.

Some of the health benefits of Toco-8 include:

Promotes hair growth and retention
• Supports optimal hormonal production
• Studies indicate plaque reduction in arterial walls
• Shown to help lower total cholesterol

Toco-8 contains:

Potent antioxidant properties
• All 8 vitamin E isomers

Now that we’ve looked at some of the health benefits of utilizing Toco-8, let’s take a look inside the container at what makes Toco-8 so special.

What exactly is Toco-8?

Toco-8 is a tocopherol/tocotrienol complex extracted from palm fruits (elaies guineensis). Technically speaking, Toco-8 is a natural Vitamin E supplement, but to call it a "natural Vitamin E supplement" puts it in the same category as every other generic Vitamin E product on the market. The fact is, the natural Vitamin E found in your local supplement shop or grocery store is not natural at all. Rather, almost all Vitamin E products on the market are actually synthetic Vitamin E; a potentially dangerous and cheap byproduct of soybean oil, known as alpha-tocopherol. Toco-8 is actually a Natural Complete Vitamin E Supplement. It's important to understand that Vitamin E is actually a term used to describe a family of nutrients. Most people believe that there is only one Vitamin E, when in fact there are 8 different members that make up the Vitamin E family. They are listed below in the Toco-8 supplement facts:

So what makes this Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal so special?

For just $29.95, you’ll receive a 4 month supply of Toco-8!That's literally 1/3 of a year's supply of this complete Vitamin E product for less than $30!

Don’t delay any longer and take advantage of this GREAT Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale on our complete Vitamin E product Toco-8 for the next 2 weeks or while supplies last!

Make sure to add (2) Toco-8’s to your cart to receive this sale offer!

Yours in Health and Fitness,

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924
Email - [email protected]
Visit - Primordial Performance

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet ass deal.

I didn't realize each container is TWO months worth...and I have some in my stash!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet ass deal.

I didn't realize each container is TWO months worth...and I have some in stash!
Indeed! You can't go wrong with this deal! :D

-John

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...so, wait, Primordial sells Tacos? And nobody TOLD ME?! ;)

Okay, so I'm joking, but lemme just say that if you ever eat those Jack-in-the-box tacos that are 2 for 99 cents, you're gonna need some Toco-8 to counter all that oxidative stress and cholesterol.

May as well stock up now, before 4:20 and the munchies hit. :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all mine....

Muahahahahaha! :burger:

-John

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
this is an unreal deal,good way to empty the bank out but well worth it!!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong with 4 months for $30, anybody been taking it year round yet? I'm debating on just making it a permanent supp and stock up now.

UKStrength

Can't go wrong with 4 months for $30, anybody been taking it year round yet? I'm debating on just making it a permanent supp and stock up now.
Toco 8's been a year-round supplement for me since I joined PP over a year ago :D blood cholesterol's still amazing, can't complain with that!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma, were you ever able to complete that comprehensive Vitamin E benefit thread to compliment your impressive Vitamin D benefit thread? I think that would be a great read for anyone that has ever been on the fence about Vitamin E products.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, got mine. What's the best way to store it? Fridge? Freezer?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cool, thanks. Since It'll take a couple months to get to the second tub, I'll put it in the fridge, cool and dark.:)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
How long is the sale going on for? Its not over yet is it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a great deal.

I just opened a tub of Toco 8, vacuum sealed another, and bought 2 more!!!

FYI, if anybody is wondering, this is a very healthy product that can be taken by women too.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the sale.

Some of it is actually for my mom. I was telling her about "this vitamin E" supp that I'm taking. To my surprise, she knows all about tocopherols and tocotrienols and asked me to get her a tub.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the sale.

Some of it is actually for my mom. I was telling her about "this vitamin E" supp that I'm taking. To my surprise, she knows all about tocopherols and tocotrienols and asked me to get her a tub.
Thats awesome, I wish I could get my parents to see anything I take as anything but "steroids."

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome, I wish I could get my parents to see anything I take as anything but "steroids."
My parents asked me to set up a whole regimen for them and for my little brother - I put together some good general health suggestions for them. They followed it for a month and have left the rest to sit and stagnate. :(

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I told myself I wasn't going to buy anymore supplements this month, but I felt the need to place another Toco-8 order... After using Toco-8 as a means of hair loss prevention on-cycle, I've ultimately decided to incorporate it into my daily routine.

Here's to spending only $60 (~$0.25 a day), and being completely set for eight months! :cheers: