think about ordering androhard

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
so tomorrow is my last day on the alpha 2 and OEP,but im not at my 6 pack yet,pretty close.i dont really wanna throw too much more in my cut but androhard looks like a good choice to try.i notice the serving size is 5ml but on the pics in that cutting stack thread it says to take 3ml.i'll will most likey being running this alone,only one bottle.is it worth it?but if i had to add 1 thing to help my cut,what would you recommen?thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think that looks like a great stack right there. i think you have most stuff covered but a couple thing that might be good to add would be some dermatherm,CLA or greentea. but whatever you decide androhard,alpha 2 and OEP should work great.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks.but im done with alpha 2 and OEP tomorrow

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so tomorrow is my last day on the alpha 2 and OEP,but im not at my 6 pack yet,pretty close.i dont really wanna throw too much more in my cut but androhard looks like a good choice to try.i notice the serving size is 5ml but on the pics in that cutting stack thread it says to take 3ml.i'll will most likey being running this alone,only one bottle.is it worth it?but if i had to add 1 thing to help my cut,what would you recommen?thanks
If you get androhard, get some dermatherm target as well, the fat will slide right off, givin you them sexy abs ;).. Diet depending of course :p..

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
If you get androhard, get some dermatherm target as well, the fat will slide right off, givin you them sexy abs ;).. Diet depending of course :p..
lmao.the diet is in check,its just that i dont wanna go to crazy on stuff since im almost there,and once i get them its bulk city again in OCT or so.im already taking GHerante and i-gh-1 from lg if that will give any boost to the androhard or not

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao.the diet is in check,its just that i dont wanna go to crazy on stuff since im almost there,and once i get them its bulk city again in OCT or so.im already taking GHerante and i-gh-1 from lg if that will give any boost to the androhard or not
Wouldn't hurt, both are to boost GH output, which could have positive effects on composition.

You can run the androhard solo, if you like, but I would agree on either adding in the Derm target or adding in some GreenTea/CLA. But like I said, you can do the Androhard solo and expect good results. Keep up with the diet, maybe give yourself a cheat meal before starting the Androhard, and keep hitting the gym/cardio.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
thanks.i think i'll go with the solo for now.but what about the dosing?should i do the 5ml or 3ml per?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks.i think i'll go with the solo for now.but what about the dosing?should i do the 5ml or 3ml per?
It really depends on preference bro. The 3ml is designed to allow for a longer cycle from one bottle, at a moderate dose, particularly because in that setup it is stacked with other products. The 5mL doses in my opinion should be your target if you are running it solo. But as with any prohormone, start low and find what works for you. Go ahead and start at 3mlx2, if that doesnt seem to be enough, and your not noticing any sides, feel free to jump up to the 5ml and see how that works.

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
ok sweet.sounds good.i know i dont need a PCT with this but i got some left over TCF-1 so i'll the 12 days of that atfer to be safe