"Shedding" Qs

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have a dumb question in regards to hair shedding with certain compounds. I do not think I am prone to shedding nor mpb but if I were to take a compound such as AH and I started to notice shedding, is there going to be permanent damage done to the hair follicle where I won't grow hair back from there or will it eventually regrow the hair back? Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not on its on, most of the time. Toco-8 is supposed to be great with hair regrowth..

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not on its on, most of the time. Toco-8 is supposed to be great with hair regrowth..
I have noticed a better quality about my hair since taking Toco-8.

Hair loss could be permanent or temporary....depends on the person

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys! I have some AH waiting for me to use but still undecided because of the hairloss issue! What would be a good fat loss/libido stack to run with dermacrine? I enjoyed my derm + form stack but didn't notice as much as I was expecting in the weightless department....libido was off the chain though! I only ran a 4 week cycle though

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Go ahead and use it. I've tried DHT derivatives and luckily saw no increase in shedding even though I suffer from MPB. I would recommend a topicap anti-androgen if your particularly concerned.