Any specific diet suggestins for PP's Fat Loss Stack

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I have a FLS on the way this week and since I am fully aware diet is by far my weakest point I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for diets on this stack?

Also how much of a caloric deficit should I keep to get good results from the DermaTherm Target?

I am usually able to drop a few lbs when I want to somewhat easily but the majority of my problems come when I get tired of eating the same thing every day.

Could someone shed some light on what kind of things would be best to eat on this stack as well as what types of foods should I be getting from the grocery store cause I usually buy the same thing every time.

All help is greatly appreciated

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a FLS on the way this week and since I am fully aware diet is by far my weakest point I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for diets on this stack?

Also how much of a caloric deficit should I keep to get good results from the DermaTherm Target?

I am usually able to drop a few lbs when I want to somewhat easily but the majority of my problems come when I get tired of eating the same thing every day.

Could someone shed some light on what kind of things would be best to eat on this stack as well as what types of foods should I be getting from the grocery store cause I usually buy the same thing every time.

All help is greatly appreciated
as long as your eating clean and in a calorie deficit you should be able to shed some lbs no problem.....the challenge is how to spare your muscle. High protein diet......sipping some iBCAA through the day.....should help spare your muscle...

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
as long as your eating clean and in a calorie deficit you should be able to shed some lbs no problem.....the challenge is how to spare your muscle. High protein diet......sipping some iBCAA through the day.....should help spare your muscle...
Thanks. I actually just picked up some Xtend yesterday for BCAA support and to help with cardio days so I'll give that another go round.

As far as "eating clean" is concerned, the only things I am sure not to eat on a cut is sugar, and dense, fatty calories. I know it sounds terrible but for some reason I feel like I am really in the dark here.

Usually when I want to lose weight I eat the same as always just not as much, but I constantly feel hungry.

I need to be enlightened as to what sort of things I can snack on, have for meals, and most importantly what products to purchase from the grocery store. I must also add I am a terrible cook. It takes a few tries for me to make something taste good, therefore I try to cook the simplest foods possible.

Also, if this thread is posted in the wrong forum, mods, feel free to move it to the appropriate section.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Have a look at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/par30.htm, which details a good carb cycling diet that I have used in the past. It has advice on the types of food you should be eating so it should be a good start.
:goodpost:
Thanks. That seems like a decent program to follow in that link, if one can really stick to it. I really liked the idea of not having a number of carbs not to exceed but rather looking for a feeling of fullness.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
kind of things would be best to eat on this stack, well basic's:
keep carbs med-med/low most of the week (say 3days low (50-60g total) 3days med (80-100g) then 1 or 2 days high (200-400g) *cheat day*.
I found carb cycleing to be best. also keeping in mind to nto go too hogh on calories cept mayby on cheat day other then that stay 200-400cals BELOW matinance.

also try to keep out ALL fast absorbing carbs like sugar/pop ect.

thing to buy:
carbs: pasta, potatos, oatmeal, bread, fruit
protein (i dotn eat meat so srry if u dont like mine) : beans, cheez, ground round(soy groundmeat) ect.
Fat: OLIVE OIL!! ad oliv oil to EVERYTHING YOU CAN! and coconut milk and/or oil.

supps to go with pp's:
ALCAR 1g ed
1,3-dimethylamylamine 20-40mg ed (before cardio or workouts its a nice stim) or
ASGT Pre-wo
Fishoil 2-4g ed
multiv/m

ps. only you will know or figer out howmany cals you need everyong is diff, trial and error.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
kind of things would be best to eat on this stack, well basic's:
keep carbs med-med/low most of the week (say 3days low (50-60g total) 3days med (80-100g) then 1 or 2 days high (200-400g) *cheat day*.
I found carb cycleing to be best. also keeping in mind to nto go too hogh on calories cept mayby on cheat day other then that stay 200-400cals BELOW matinance.

also try to keep out ALL fast absorbing carbs like sugar/pop ect.

thing to buy:
carbs: pasta, potatos, oatmeal, bread, fruit
protein (i dotn eat meat so srry if u dont like mine) : beans, cheez, ground round(soy groundmeat) ect.
Fat: OLIVE OIL!! ad oliv oil to EVERYTHING YOU CAN! and coconut milk and/or oil.

supps to go with pp's:
ALCAR 1g ed
1,3-dimethylamylamine 20-40mg ed (before cardio or workouts its a nice stim) or
ASGT Pre-wo
Fishoil 2-4g ed
multiv/m

ps. only you will know or figer out howmany cals you need everyong is diff, trial and error.
Nice post my friend. You hit very close to what I was looking for.

Ive realized in the past weekend Im not eating nearly enough. Ive been eating more fruit a few days but am wondering if the natty sugars are good or bad?
Also I just today began to bring carbs back into the picture. I'm a little uneasy about a no carb diet as I love bread.

I am pretty sure Im staying below my BMR simply because I usually eat WAAAY more than I have been recently.

If I were to incorporate ~30g of carbs for 3 meals throughout the day what kind of proteins should it be paired with. I currently have a plethora of chicken breasts and sirloin/angus burgers.

I will also keep in mind the importance of healthy fats.

Thank you RAHHH

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for snacks I go for cheese sticks, nuts, granola, etc.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
for snacks I go for cheese sticks, nuts, granola, etc.
Thanks. I would have never guessed cheese to be a healthy snack but I'll take your word for it seeing as your a PP rep.
Also, is there any particular nuts I should look for as I'm not a huge fan of peanuts in general?

UKStrength

Thanks. I would have never guessed cheese to be a healthy snack but I'll take your word for it seeing as your a PP rep.
Also, is there any particular nuts I should look for as I'm not a huge fan of peanuts in general?
I'd also throw in lean meats as a snack, homemade beef jerky (I've even made salmon jerky), cooked chicken breast as great sources of protein.

In terms of nuts, try walnuts and almonds, better sources of vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids than peanuts.

If you're cutting and struggling with hunger, try increasing your fibre from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, kale, spinach etc) even a few sticks of celery or a cup of coffee/green tea can kill your hunger for a while.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I'd also throw in lean meats as a snack, homemade beef jerky (I've even made salmon jerky), cooked chicken breast as great sources of protein.

In terms of nuts, try walnuts and almonds, better sources of vitamin E and omega 3 fatty acids than peanuts.

If you're cutting and struggling with hunger, try increasing your fibre from cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, kale, spinach etc) even a few sticks of celery or a cup of coffee/green tea can kill your hunger for a while.
Right on, thank you UKStrength. I've been experimenting with really simple 93/7 ground turkey and have found the burgers are easy to cook and taste absolutely amazing with the right seasoning.(Thanks to Doug Miller)
I've also been doing my best to keep a few chicken breasts, cooked and in the fridge for after work. Tonight was a salad and a whole bag of Trail Mix:grumpy: But I will be cooking quite a bit tomorrow almost for sure.

I am also gonna have to bear down and start eating more veggies. Does celery with almond butter and raisins sound okay?

Thanks again
TheBreeze