Questions about TCF-1

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I see that the new TCF-1 has a full 24 servings. My question is why are you only suppose do use it 12 days on-12 days off-12 days on etc? Why couldn't you go for a straight 24 days on it? Thanks. On a side note I think ya'll need to add an androhard muscle stack to your site that includes 2 androhard bottles and the TRS like ya'll did with the new dermacrine stack :) Keep the great products coming guys

UKStrength

I see that the new TCF-1 has a full 24 servings. My question is why are you only suppose do use it 12 days on-12 days off-12 days on etc? Why couldn't you go for a straight 24 days on it? Thanks. On a side note I think ya'll need to add an androhard muscle stack to your site that includes 2 androhard bottles and the TRS like ya'll did with the new dermacrine stack :) Keep the great products coming guys
Hey mate,

The reason we only recommend 12 days of TCF-1 is that the original study for D-Aspartic Acid supplementation in humans (Antimo D’Aniello et al. 2009) only conducted a 12 day investigation. Some other guys on this board are using it for longer, however we wouldn't recommend it.

That stack sounds like a superb idea mate! I'm enjoying AndroHard myself at the moment, great compound :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Ah I see, thanks for the info UK! How long have you been using androhard? What have you noticed while using it? HAve you noticed in shedding?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As Rick (UK) said, we've based our dosing recommendations on what was evinced in the study. Now, with that being said, you can certainly take it for 24 days, but there isn't any scientific data that support enhanced results.

I would take it 12 days on/12 days off, then repeat.

You just may see an Androhard stack in the near future. I hope you enjoy it, and that you for the support!

-John

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when you should u dose? 30min before workout?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd get 2 bottles and stay on for 48 days IMO..

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i start mine tomm and i have 2 bottles as well..when should i dose it? im confused with the whole 12 days on 12 days off and some people saying stay on it and not do the 12:12...what is everyone doing?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i start mine tomm and i have 2 bottles as well..when should i dose it? im confused with the whole 12 days on 12 days off and some people saying stay on it and not do the 12:12...what is everyone doing?
Based on the results of the study, there is no way to know for certain if a higher dosing or longer duration will equate to a more pronounced or beneficial effect without a comparative follow-up study on the pharmacokinetics. More does not always equal better. Tolerance may develop quickly with this as the pharmacokinetic threshold is reached. However, until further studies are done there is no way to say for certain.

At this point, you can play with the dosing a bit. I would personally stick to 12 days on/ 12 days off. You can repeat that a few times in a row. I haven't had a chance to personally play around with the dosing yet myself, but I will in the near future.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

-John

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
Actually Patrick Arnold did a inhouse study at a higher dose (6grams) and at a much longer duration without any negative sides. Prolactin did increase but stayed within normal range. 3 days after stopping the aspartic acid your test levels begin going back to normal. thats why 12 days off is too long. you start feeling good around day 5 and within a week you have to come off. thats a **** tease to me.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually Patrick Arnold did a inhouse study at a higher dose (6grams) and at a much longer duration without any negative sides. Prolactin did increase but stayed within normal range. 3 days after stopping the aspartic acid your test levels begin going back to normal. thats why 12 days off is too long. you start feeling good around day 5 and within a week you have to come off. thats a **** tease to me.
Exactly the reason I would get 2 bottle and stay on for 48 days straight.. Possibly run a mild AI during the 48 days as well..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I certainly respect PA, that's a far cry from being a controlled and unbiased clinical study consisting of a good randomized sample size. It's purely anecdotal data/information; nothing more.

The unknown variables alone when performing something like that are enough to make the data that's evinced pretty much moot. That's why posting blood work online is nice to look at, but is essentially irrelevant from a clinical stand point.

-John

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'll stick to the 12on 12 off for now until
ore research is out ofe longer durations. I'll play it safe. Now also when should I dose it? Hour before workout? Or in the am?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm stacking it with Pink magic

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Yea I'll stick to the 12on 12 off for now until
ore research is out ofe longer durations. I'll play it safe. Now also when should I dose it? Hour before workout? Or in the am?
I dosed an hour preworkout, got a nice focus from it, also 12 on 12 off is safest I'm using it next for 24 days on, so I'll be a guinea pig for it

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dosed an hour preworkout, got a nice focus from it, also 12 on 12 off is safest I'm using it next for 24 days on, so I'll be a guinea pig for it
Ok that's how I been dosing. Lmfao let m know how that goes with the 24 days straight.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
aspartic acid is in our food source and we eat it everyday. logically speaking when taken in the dosage used in the study 3.12 grams it won't have any negative impact. this is just tree hugger talk.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What kind of gains or benefit have you guys seen on TCF-1???

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Increased libido, improved mood, recovery increased, better energy, and it tastes great.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any strength gains or mass?
i honestly havent noticed any real mass gains but i did notice slight strength boost and a little more muscle fullness.;)

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I have had a pretty good improvement in strength and I am a bit leaner. I am using a different brand (DAAPURE) but its both the same.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered a bottle today. Will stack it around Pink Magic :bigok:

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
What is the preffered or most common dosing time? I just took my first dose of TCF-1 with breakfast. But would like to know others preferences..

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Slight strength increase, but for only 12 days thats pretty good, diet was lean bulk so no mass gains noticed but I'm gaining about a pound a month maybe 2 max. I dosed an hour preworkout, loved the boost I got from it, otherwise dosed with breakfast.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for your feedback.Once it comes in, I'll let you guys know how it works out with Pink Magic

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Recieved my bottle today and took it preWO.Got a nice little boost from it. When do you guys dose? Morning?preWO?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Recieved my bottle today and took it preWO.Got a nice little boost from it. When do you guys dose? Morning?preWO?
PreWO is nice as stated earlier in this thread. On off days, Morning is easiest for me and what I've heard the majority of ppl say they do as well.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the tcf 1? Looking forward to starting mine back up in about 2 weeks.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any updates on the tcf 1? Looking forward to starting mine back up in about 2 weeks.
It's only been day 5 for my Pink Magic and TCF-1 and I am killing the weightroom:bigok: Strength is on the rise and muscle I really getting full

Tha bad part is,acne and oily skin is on the rise too:rasp:

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
It's only been day 5 for my Pink Magic and TCF-1 and I am killing the weightroom:bigok: Strength is on the rise and muscle I really getting full

Tha bad part is,acne and oily skin is on the rise too:rasp:
I'm liking the TCF-1 along with the AH & Derm-LV. Good results! Whats the pink magic all about?:ponder:

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really had a good run with TCF-1 and Pink Magic.Strength was up,agressiveness in the gym increased,and libido was up too(even though I am 20).

Only side effect was the increase of back acne. I was getting it with Pink Magic alone, but it increased with TCF-1.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I really had a good run with TCF-1 and Pink Magic.Strength was up,agressiveness in the gym increased,and libido was up too(even though I am 20).

Only side effect was the increase of back acne. I was getting it with Pink Magic alone, but it increased with TCF-1.
I had the increase in back acne as well from just the tcf-1, sounds like you are loving that stack, I might have to try it in the future.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I'm liking the TCF-1 along with the AH & Derm-LV. Good results! Whats the pink magic all about?:ponder:
I'm waiting on my androhard then I'll be on the same as you with tcf-1, derm-lv and androhard, how are you liking that stack as far as gains, side effects, and what not?

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm waiting on my androhard then I'll be on the same as you with tcf-1, derm-lv and androhard, how are you liking that stack as far as gains, side effects, and what not?
I like the TCF-1 & the Derm-lv without question. I'm still getting a dull headache from the AH even at half dose. Something I can live with, just something I'd rather not have. Big increase in Libido, mood & energy! Sense of well being also up. No big change in weight, but I'm watching what I eat. Strength continues to go up and I'm leaning out. No real sides to complain of at all, other than the dull headache. I've got about 5 days of AH (half dose) and Derm-LV left. I can do another 12 days of TCF-1 in 5 days, so that's great timing. I'll also start SA when the AH & Derm are done. I can see my self being on the TCF-1 (12-on, 12-off cycle) for a while.