1-T Transdermal and Contact Transfer

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
So I will be using PP's 1-T transdermal product in the following week and am a little concerned about unintendingly transfering it to others.

My girlfriend will visit me for three days during my cycle. How concerned should I be about transferring the compound to her through physical contact? What about residue on left on the bed-sheets?

Finally, as I am allowed to "enjoy" other women, should I be worried my potentional partner's safety, if we only have contact for one night?

Thanks.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I will be using PP's 1-T transdermal product in the following week and am a little concerned about unintendingly transfering it to others.

My girlfriend will visit me for three days during my cycle. How concerned should I be about transferring the compound to her through physical contact? What about residue on left on the bed-sheets?

Finally, as I am allowed to "enjoy" other women, should I be worried my potentional partner's safety, if we only have contact for one night?

Thanks.
If you shower and apply early in the morning and commence sexy time in the evening you shouldnt have to worry. As long as there is a considerable gap in between the time of application and the time of enjoyment

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Yes its a concern, within 3 hours of application its highly likely there would be transference, after 8 or so its less likely. A person can apply it to lower back, backs of legs, etc. to minimize this. JMO

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im only using Liqua-Vade Prohormones from Primordial, so im lucky in that I dont have to worry about transfering these via skin contact. I hope you find the solution your looking for.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im only using Liqua-Vade Prohormones from Primordial, so im lucky in that I dont have to worry about transfering these via skin contact. I hope you find the solution your looking for.
This was a point I was going to make after I got out of the shower. Unless you already own the 1-T Transdermal we do make the Oral LV version for people who find applying a cream inconvenient or simply who wants to avoid the risk.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established

Thanks.
I have no input on this, but the bold part is nice, lucky mofo! :D

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would also suggest the LV version. Even after having the transdermal on all day, I would shower before mattress mambo. You can still get some of it on her.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice article, appreciate your concern. From what I see though nearly all of these incidents are a result of irresponsibility.
In those articles, yes. They are also dated. As I stated there is much more information forthcoming, espcially with the increase of prescription T-Gels and T-Creams for andropause, of responsible adults having incidents of transfer.

Unless I just got out of the shower having used a loofa on areas of application I come in contact with no one, especially my daughter and wife, without wearing a T-shirts. I always wear latex gloves for applications.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had to spend significant time looking for a TRT doctor as most of the endocrinologists prefer to try you on androgel first, and I was unwilling to take any risk with my wife or daughters when injectable is available.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In those articles, yes. They are also dated. As I stated there is much more information forthcoming, espcially with the increase of prescription T-Gels and T-Creams for andropause, of responsible adults having incidents of transfer.

Unless I just got out of the shower having used a loofa on areas of application I come in contact with no one, especially my daughter and wife, without wearing a T-shirts. I always wear latex gloves for applications.
I understand, but come on. Spraying 4-AD on yourself and then handling your child.....wtf were these people thinking?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hated AndroGel and went to Test-E injections. Then swithced to an anti-aging doctor who gagged at the thought of AndroGel becuase you need a cubic acre to apply it. We both had a chuckle. I was not convinced I'd like the compounded T-Gel (contamination) but went with it to see. My numbers are great and enecdotally feel much better physically, emotionally and aesthetically then I did on greater amounts of Test-E. YMMV.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whether its a female or male child, or adult female, is any risk at all worth a little bit of anabolic aide when injectibles or orals are available instead? No. The only difference ever was maybe cost as doing transdermals was cheaper than oral due to better availability, but if you are willing to cause sexual health risks to your significant other(s) or kids to save a few bucks then you are crazy.

For most of those people (if I recall the studies) it was what they were prescribed without their doctors giving a crap, and without them doing any research, not bodybuilders.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hated AndroGel and went to Test-E injections. Then swithced to an anti-aging doctor who gagged at the thought of AndroGel becuase you need a cubic acre to apply it. We both had a chuckle. I was not convinced I'd like the compounded T-Gel (contamination) but went with it to see. My numbers are great and enecdotally feel much better physically, emotionally and aesthetically then I did on greater amounts of Test-E. YMMV.
I'll admit as well, the overall profile of release with compounded t-gel is much closer to normal production as well. I may after the kids are older try that, but for now I guess its injectables.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
like you had to take a shower in androgel? lol

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks.
GREAT question! I'm glad you addressed this as well before use.

It is definitely a risk factor to consider whenever you utilize a transdermal delivery system (no matter what it is). Anywhere that you've applied the product has the potential to transfer to a surface area, or another human being through direct (e.g., touch) or secondary contact transmission (e.g., surfaces, clothes, bedding). I know I've always made that point aware to as many people as I can across the forums, because it is definitely something to consider when using transdermal-based substances.

I can tell you from my own personal views and experiences as a health care professional that I will not use a transdermal product due to fear of transmission to either my wife or daughter; especially an androgen.

Now, there are certainly responsible people that can effectively utilize this delivery modality successfully and safely, so I don't want it to seem like there is nothing but negativity being displayed here. Transdermal delivery is very effective and a much safer option at times to avoid hepato-toxic effects of oral medications on the hepatic pathway. You just have to weigh all the potential factors and information before use.

I always encourage you guys to ask questions like this before you utilizing a product. I always recommend being as informed as possible before you try something. Any one of us on team Primordial Performance would be more than happy to address your questions or concerns.

As already suggested, I would recommend our 1-T LV. We incorporated the LV technology (SEDDS: Self-emulsifying drug delivery system) to offer another option of effective delivery for our customers. This oral delivery option allows for a very effective delivery, utilization, and effect of the product. There are guys that can't use transdermal products due to fear of contact transmission to others, and/or contact dermatitis issues that develop from the carrier/additives.

I'm glad we're able to offer our customer base effective options here with our product line. I'm always available if you guys have an specific questions or concerns, so never be affraid to hit me up and ask; that's why I'm here. :silly:

Remember: Health ALWAYS comes first. This includes your own personal health, as well as those around you (e.g. family, friends, etc) that you have the potential to influence a health risk factor based on your actions.

Enjoy, ask questions, and always be safe my friend. :)

-John

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like you had to take a shower in androgel? lol
AndroGel is a 1% topical gel dosed in the 5g to 10g range. The volume of gel is approximately 5ml to 10ml respectively. Think of 10ml of a very low viscousity runny alcohol gel. Those who have used it know very well what I mean. I'm 5'9" and 210lbs and it takes up both pecs (down to upper abs), traps, delts - beyond sleeve length. Too much volume.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll admit as well, the overall profile of release with compounded t-gel is much closer to normal production as well. I may after the kids are older try that, but for now I guess its injectables.
My 8yo girl watches me apply it from time to time and knows what it is (I mean literally - she is real smart) and is aware enough to say where's your shirt if she wants to cuddle. You may be pleasantly surprised by the T-Gel. I was.

Well put John!

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AndroGel is a 1% topical gel dosed in the 5g to 10g range. The volume of gel is approximately 5ml to 10ml respectively. Think of 10ml of a very low viscousity runny alcohol gel. Those who have used it know very well what I mean. I'm 5'9" and 210lbs and it takes up both pecs (down to upper abs), traps, delts - beyond sleeve length. Too much volume.
how inconvenient