1-T log with Pre-cycle & Post PCT Blood work

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Welcome everyone to my 1-T log! I will be getting blood work done pre-cycle as well as Post-PCT (estradiol & Total Testosterone). Hopefully this will be a nice safe journey to a bigger me with little side effects!

Proposed Cycle

Staple/ Support Supplements
  • Applied Nutriceuticals Complete- Balance (multivitamin)
  • Applied Nutriceuticals Bio-Mend (Antioxidant)
  • Applied Nutriceuticals Omega- Essentials (fish oil)
  • Universal Real Gains (weight gainer)
Measurements
  • Left Upper Arm: 15 inch
  • Right Upper Arm: 15 1/8 inch
  • Chest (nipple line): 40 7/8 inch
  • Waist (belly button): 34 inch
  • Left Upper Quad: 24 inch
  • Right Upper Quad: 24 inch
Current Stats:
Height: 5'7
Weight: between 172-175 Lbs (168.5 because of spring break)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Pre-Cycle & Post PCT Blood work

Pre-Cycle:
Should be up this coming week...

Post PCT:
will come after PCT...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Cycle & PCT summaries

Cycle Summmary
  • Application: 5 pumps, arms, Pecs, Trap/shoulder area
  • Side effects: Testicular Pain (no atrophy), Increased Hairloss
  • Mass & Measurement Gains/Loss: A gain of a total 3 Lbs in 3 weeks. Measurements all increased minimally 1/8th inch.
  • Overall Cycle thoughts: The cycle did not go near as well I was wanted it to. I ended up ending the cycle 3 weeks in because of undesirable side effects. I gained 3 lbs and definitely look quite a bit thicker. My vascularity decreased and I had an overall nice mood increase. Aggression did not increase nor did energy. I applied my 1-T at night before bed and had no issues during sleep (I do dose 3-5mg melatonin every few nights though). I did not have great experiences this cycle like most of the other users did, but I did learn more about my bodies response to hormone alteration. Overall, I would recommend this cycle to someone because my experience is just one bad experience, the overall concensus I got from 1-t (and my reason for choosing this cycle) is that it offers decent gains 8+ lbs per cycle with minimal side effects. Any other questions please hit me up via PM or post here. My Blood work has not arrived yet and should be coming shortly.

PCT Summary
  • Weight maintained:
  • Size Increases maintained:
  • Recovery from cycle sides:
  • Pct thoughts:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Best of luck you Aggie bastard :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, austin. I'm here if you have any questions along the way, buddy. :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Best of luck you Aggie bastard :D
Thanks for subscribing guys! Yes, Ozarka I am proudly an Aggie :D

Very nice, austin. I'm here if you have any questions along the way, buddy. :)

Also, I may or may not use 25mg Formestane daily to control estrogen. I want to try to keep this cycle as simple as possible with the lease amount of hormonal fluctuation I can. I am going to go this first week or so without the introduction of formestane to see if I notice anything that I feel will make the form necessary.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In it, to win it. I brought the chips.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in Austin ! Good luck :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:werd:

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards
Cool, man. I'm in for this. I am looking to do this cycle in May or June.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck TL...

i was just wondering tho what led you to decide to go with something like this? I know you got pretty good results staying natty(by no means am i questioning you tho its your body and your old enough to make the right decisions)..and why this over the One?

o and nice to see some blood work i think that is very smart and impressive...

once again good luck :cool:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good luck TL...

i was just wondering tho what led you to decide to go with something like this? I know you got pretty good results staying natty(by no means am i questioning you tho its your body and your old enough to make the right decisions)..and why this over the One?

o and nice to see some blood work i think that is very smart and impressive...

once again good luck :cool:
My dad is running the current bottle of The One that I have and I opted to go with something I can run that is mild and for a bit longer. I had made an agreement with my dad ahead of time to let him run TO so I decided to use this good stuff. I am not looking for anything huge off this, but I am excited to see what it will do.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My dad is running the current bottle of The One that I have and I opted to go with something I can run that is mild and for a bit longer. I had made an agreement with my dad ahead of time to let him run TO so I decided to use this good stuff. I am not looking for anything huge off this, but I am excited to see what it will do.
O nice nice look forward to your results and good luck to your dad as well... :bandit:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
best of luck to you texas,im in on this one bro!
slick.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'm following....looks interesting...although expensive stack.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH50wwtGfs4"]YouTube - The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid[/ame]​
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Todays Workout​

Todays workout was pretty Nice. I have been out of town for a week and didn't touch any weights so I went with my dad this morning and did some chest and bicep exercises. Everything felt good and it gave me a decent weight comparison to use when gauging my strength increases for this cycle.
  • DB flyes
  • DB Incline
  • BB Incline
  • DB Flat press
  • BB Curl
  • DB Incline Curl
  • Preacher Curl
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Todays Observations (cycle versus Normal)

• Strength: Obviously no increases yet, but I do have an idea now of what my base strength numbers are.
  • Perspiration: Nothing out of the ordinary
  • Vascualrity: I am a very vascular person so I do not expect to see much increase, but possibly a decrease.
  • Aggression: The usual
  • Intensity/Focus: The Usual as well
  • Misc: Obviously since it is the 1st day I am not expecting anything to stand out, these are all just my usual ratings. I will be however looking forward to week 3 which is when the gains and effects supposedly begin to take place! Also, I will be updating my weight every wednesday with my weekly evaluations.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this... Best of luck on your run.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Subbin'.

I had a very nice run with this, but didn't get bloodwork done. I'm very interested to see if this ends up impacting your lipid profile. If not, it damn well may be the "safest" PH/DS on the market, as we already know there is no methyl toxicity or BP issues.

PS - if you are prone to gyno I suggest having an AI on hand. OTC products will work fine.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that song by The Offspring. I've seen them three times in concert, but it was awhile back when Smash first came out.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbin'.

I had a very nice run with this, but didn't get bloodwork done. I'm very interested to see if this ends up impacting your lipid profile. If not, it damn well may be the "safest" PH/DS on the market, as we already know there is no methyl toxicity or BP issues.

PS - if you are prone to gyno I suggest having an AI on hand. OTC products will work fine.
Perhaps he can get his hands on another bottle of 2nd Gear.

Good luck with this Texas; I was tossing up this vs. The One for my 1st cycle, im leaning towards The One at this point, although waiting for more logs to complete.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In on this... Best of luck on your run.
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I am looking forward to see what this can do for me.

Subbin'.

I will see what I can do about lipid testing since I am not getting a full blood panel. I looked at your log of it fairly brief, how bad was you shutdown and testicular atrophy from a physical aspect? Also, I have some 6-Bromo on hand and am looking to get some ATD possibly... I want to keep this on the legal side.

I like that song by The Offspring. I've seen them three times in concert, but it was awhile back when Smash first came out.
The Offspring are great! I love them, but can only take so much of the singers voice after awhile. They are good for a quick pump up though!

Perhaps he can get his hands on another bottle of 2nd Gear.

Good luck with this Texas; I was tossing up this vs. The One for my 1st cycle, im leaning towards The One at this point, although waiting for more logs to complete.
Two great products from what I have seen! I am looking to get my hands on a bottle of 2nd gear to run during cycle to minimize shutdown and any possible estrogen problems. I have formestane currently as well as some 6-bromo, but I really like the whole 2nd gear package with I3C and the others.

As for The One versus 1-T, I cannot make any comments yet because this is my 1st run with 1-T and I have not run The One. However, my dad is running a 3-4 week cycle of 3 caps/day of The One. If you would like I can get details from him from time to time so that I can give you a comparison. We have similar builds so I think we would see fairly similar results (my dad & I).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrDv3K7RNI&feature=related[/url]​

Todays Workout​

Today was an off-Day for me because I had to drive up to sign a contract for my next years apartment. A 12 month lease at $460 a month, not bad at all! I have full access to a tanning bed for free as well!

• Strength: N/A
  • Perspiration: N/A
  • Vascualrity: N/A
  • Aggression: N/A
  • Intensity/Focus: N/A
  • Appetite: My appetite seemed to be down today as well. I had a bit of a nauseous feeling all day and did not eat much nor was I even hungry...
  • Misc: For people who have used 1-T... when did you begin to notice Testicular Atrophy and Shutdown? I'm not sure if it is in my head, but I feel a little bit of Atrophy and my testicles are somewhat sensitive today. It has me feeling a little nauseous all day... although I think it is all just in my head.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still have Sweet Child 'O Mine, Paradise City and Welcome to the Jungle in my ipod mix :head:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrDv3K7RNI&feature=related[/url]​

Todays Workout​

Today was an off-Day for me because I had to drive up to sign a contract for my next years apartment. A 12 month lease at $460 a month, not bad at all! I have full access to a tanning bed for free as well!

• Strength: N/A
  • Perspiration: N/A
  • Vascualrity: N/A
  • Aggression: N/A
  • Intensity/Focus: N/A
  • Appetite: My appetite seemed to be down today as well. I had a bit of a nauseous feeling all day and did not eat much nor was I even hungry...
  • Misc: For people who have used 1-T... when did you begin to notice Testicular Atrophy and Shutdown? I'm not sure if it is in my head, but I feel a little bit of Atrophy and my testicles are somewhat sensitive today. It has me feeling a little nauseous all day... although I think it is all just in my head.
only day 2..be patient my friend,you will put on quality size!;)..i never had atrophy or testicular sensitivity!..you will do fine!
slick.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I will see what I can do about lipid testing since I am not getting a full blood panel. I looked at your log of it fairly brief, how bad was you shutdown and testicular atrophy from a physical aspect? Also, I have some 6-Bromo on hand and am looking to get some ATD possibly... I want to keep this on the legal side.
Not too bad really, although I was applying directly to my sack which I think was a mistake and made the suppression worse. Shutdown isn't really the right word, I don't think it's strong enough to shut you down completely, but there was some suppression.

No lipids - what are you testing? Liver values, test/estrogen, and...?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
[*]Misc: For people who have used 1-T... when did you begin to notice Testicular Atrophy and Shutdown? I'm not sure if it is in my head, but I feel a little bit of Atrophy and my testicles are somewhat sensitive today. It has me feeling a little nauseous all day... although I think it is all just in my head.
Definitely in your head, you could be running 500 mgs of test and I don't think you'd be shut down in 2 days.

I think I started noticing a little suppression 2-3 weeks in. I'd have to check the log to be certain, but somewhere around there.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Not too bad really, although I was applying directly to my sack which I think was a mistake and made the suppression worse. Shutdown isn't really the right word, I don't think it's strong enough to shut you down completely, but there was some suppression.

No lipids - what are you testing? Liver values, test/estrogen, and...?
Definitely in your head, you could be running 500 mgs of test and I don't think you'd be shut down in 2 days.

I think I started noticing a little suppression 2-3 weeks in. I'd have to check the log to be certain, but somewhere around there.
I just doing test & estrogen and yeah I think I just had some testicle issues that day because I have felt fine the past two days.

This cycle is coming at perfect timeine, it is beach time! I am feeling placebo effects but it's all good! I know what comes real and what doesn't. Diet is a little off compared to my normal because I usually eat minimum 5 chicken breasts a day at my apartment.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
gonna update in a bit. I also have a weight update. It looks like I lost a bit during my spring break trip.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 & 4

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWLHQ3S-Oq8[/url]​

Todays Workout​

Day 3 I hit chest again yesterday since day 1 was just a bit of a warm up type thing with my pops. Felt pretty good over all. I have a sun burn from going to the beach though a few days ago and it is hurting a bit to lift with it.

Day 4 is today and I will be going to the gym tonight. My regular schedule starts again today since it is the last day of spring break.

• Strength: No increases
  • Perspiration: normal
  • Vascualrity: Normal
  • Aggression: Mellow mood compared to usual
  • Intensity/Focus: normal
  • Appetite: Appetite has been little to none the last few days. I am getting back to my normal caloric intake tomorrow though.
  • Misc: Continuing application of 5 pumps per day. Arms, pecs, shoulders, and traps are areas of application.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good start bud! Gonna post pics?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe its time for some invites bud

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just PM a few of your acquaintances! They'll comma runin! :thumbsup:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Can I be your friend? Lol, I'm down with this log!! Rip it up!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey guys didn't make it to the gym tonight. I had an unexpected paper to write and alot of studying to do for this week along with moving some stuff back in my apartment. I also have some bad news. I think I lost one of my bottles of 1-T while moving stuff to my apartment from my parents... I hope I just left it there, but I don't know....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
help me recruit! I miss my old lively logs from a year ago...
See if you can get a mod to move it to the general area ont he board for logs, maybe not as many people visit the different supplement companies pages on here.

:thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro lets get some pics up...I wanna see what this stuff can really do.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_0kTGoD8gc&feature=related"]YouTube - steve miller band - take the money and run[/ame]​

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Workout thoughts

• Good workout, Nice pump, strength, etc.
  • Vascularity as usual was nice for me
  • No sweat
  • Intesity and focus was good
  • My right shoulder started acting up again though
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Todays Notes​

• Diet was back in check.
  • Felt good today
  • Busy with studying so I am kind of stresses
  • Weighed in at 169! Haha yes recovering some of that loss during spring break!

Pictures​

(Leg pics will come)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed for ma homay. Lookin' swoll tex.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subbed for ma homay. Lookin' swoll tex.
Nice to see you GMG! How have you been man? All my old buddies disappeared for awhile including myself for a week or so. Thanks for the compliments man. After this it is just protein and maybe creatine for awhile. I plan to cut it back on the supplements major and have my whole stash for sale.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see you GMG! How have you been man? All my old buddies disappeared for awhile including myself for a week or so. Thanks for the compliments man. After this it is just protein and maybe creatine for awhile. I plan to cut it back on the supplements major and have my whole stash for sale.
That would make one hell of a garage sale:scared:

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
jumpin on.

good luck with the cycle, lookin swoll there