1-T Tren

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Thumbs up 1-T Tren


    just saw a link to this new product from another website. i am excited about this product. eta is 3.2.09 !!! fukking sweet!!!!


  2. It is going to be one bad azz product!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  3. I am thinking of utilizing this instead of H-drol on my mission to get abs before summer......I love how PPs dermals work and the lack of stress on the body. Decisions decisions......
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. How much different will the gains between 1-t and 1-t with tren? Also, should I stack epi or h-drol with 1-t/tren?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by flipjuice View Post
    How much different will the gains between 1-t and 1-t with tren? Also, should I stack epi or h-drol with 1-t/tren?
    You will see more LBM gains with 1-T Tren b/c of the extra Tren compound. As for how much can be expected, that will be covered in the write-up on Monday I believe.

  6. I'm feeling especially smug right now...

  7. Thanks for the info Steveoph. I am excited to read the write up on Monday!

  8. So is this actually going to be comparable to trenbolone or is it just going to be another Dienolone compound like T-Roid, Xtreme Tren, Tren Xtreme, etc?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bassgod272 View Post
    So is this actually going to be comparable to trenbolone or is it just going to be another Dienolone compound like T-Roid, Xtreme Tren, Tren Xtreme, etc?
    On monday, all the details will be released.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Trauma1 your just like your avatar....a tease!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Chargerfball25 View Post
    Trauma1 your just like your avatar....a tease!
    LOL yes he is

  12. Because we love you guy's! we also dropped the price on our phyto test caps.!..from $59.95 to..wait for it......wait for it.....$49.95..thats right fella's....$49.95..120 caps per bottle

    each cap is 50/50 Testofen/Methoxyisoflavone
    should last 30 days.
    board supporter

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    Because we love you guy's! we also dropped the price on our Phyto test!..from $79.95 to..wait for it......wait for it.....$49.95..thats right fella's....$49.95..so everyone can get in on the 1-t tren party!..
    Price error in your favour!
    Last edited by Steveoph; 02-21-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Diff Product :)

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Price error in your favour!
    LOL..i just edited it..im sorry,it went from $59.95..to...$49.95..
    board supporter

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    LOL..i just edited it..im sorry,it went from $59.95..to...$49.95..
    If the Tren really was that price I would have stocked up; even if I didn't use it I have friends that will be doing PH runs soon.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    If the Tren really was that price I would have stocked up; even if I didn't use it I have friends that will be doing PH runs soon.
    ..LOL..i bet you would!
    board supporter

  17. I bought 1-T one the first run...may have to come out of pocket here as well. Use it on this cut. Its going so well right now I wonder how a little hormonal assistance would do. If its like tren it will be made for cutting.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  18. Sounds like a great stack with winny or var.Damnit more money now i have to spend

  19. Any personal journal results on body comp changes? Any blood tests on toxicity? Will that be released in the study on Monday?

    What is the chemical?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    Any personal journal results on body comp changes? Any blood tests on toxicity? Will that be released in the study on Monday?

    What is the chemical?
    Considering the product is new, there isn't going to be any blood work feedback initially upon release.

    I may do a blood test run myself when i utilize 1-T/Tren for some basic anecdotal feedback.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Considering the product is new, there isn't going to be any blood work feedback initially upon release.

    I may do a blood test run myself when i utilize 1-T/Tren for some basic anecdotal feedback.
    So you're releasing the product with no human test results? How can you say it is the closest thing to injectable tren with some tests?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    So you're releasing the product with no human test results? How can you say it is the closest thing to injectable tren with some tests?
    I think they may have a few testers, just no bloodwork done. May be wrong, plus it's not shipping out until March 2nd, by then perhaps they will have some bloodwork/further testing done. If in doubt about the product, wait and there will be tons of logs/reviews forthcoming.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MF210 View Post
    So you're releasing the product with no human test results? How can you say it is the closest thing to injectable tren with some tests?
    There are some testers utilizing this product prior to it being available. The write-up will explain many of the questions that many of you have. I can't comment on it much more until the write-up is formally released.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    There are some testers utilizing this product prior to it being available. The write-up will explain many of the questions that many of you have. I can't comment on it much more until the write-up is formally released.
    I look forward to that write up. Sounds like it could be a sweet product.

  25. I'd LOOOVE to get my hands on that one !!!!!


    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

    - My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!

  26. Gentlemen - The write-up will be delayed by one day, and will be posted tomorrow. It's being edited as we speak, because we want this to be on point in all regards.

    Sorry to continue the anticipation, but it's only one more day.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  27. I have been checking all day lol Link this thread ASAP when comes up please!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  28. Worth the wait!

  29. SLACKERS!!!! HAHA i cant wait to see this i love 1-t this should be the **** as well.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Gentlemen - The write-up will be delayed by one day.... Sorry to continue the anticipation, but it's only one more day.
    ...and which day IS that?

  31. The WRITE-UP IS HERE!
    primordialperformance .com/store/1-T-Tren.html

    Great, as always. I just ordered the new Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack.

    I will be running a log of this new stack, so keep an eye out for it in about a week

  32. Quote Originally Posted by sh1304 View Post
    The WRITE-UP IS HERE!


    Great, as always. I just ordered the new Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack.

    I will be running a log of this new stack, so keep an eye out for it in about a week
    Looking forward to seeing some logs on this! Here's the writeup, clickable link.


  33. I don't get it, its just another estra-4-9 diene-3, 17-dione product. people get great results from the pill version, how much more effective can a transdermal be? Plus for 80 bucks, it better blow the other products out of the water. And also, I thought it was proven that it does not convert to tren in the body, so we do you still use tren as the name?

    edit: I read in the write up where it says it does not convert to tren.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    Because we love you guy's! we also dropped the price on our phyto test caps.!..from $59.95 to..wait for it......wait for it.....$49.95..thats right fella's....$49.95..120 caps per bottle

    each cap is 50/50 Testofen/Methoxyisoflavone
    should last 30 days.
    mg per cap?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    mg per cap?
    .4gm per cap..
    board supporter

  36. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    .4gm per cap..
    Actually, i believe it's 200mg (testofen and methoxyisoflavone)/cap, with 2 caps used per dose.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  37. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Or 400mg/cap.
    LOL..;P
    board supporter

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    LOL..;P
    I meant to say 400mg per dose. It's been a long day, lol.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  39. Blasphemy! Are you saying that .4g = 400mg?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    Blasphemy! Are you saying that .4g = 400mg?
    Precisely. 0.4grams does equate to 400mg.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 11:43 AM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. Tren enanthate and Tren hexahydrobencylcarbon half lifes
    By JohnnyGotJacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Log in
Log in