1-T Tren

RAMJAM666

Awards
just saw a link to this new product from another website. i am excited about this product. eta is 3.2.09 !!! fukking sweet!!!! :usa2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is going to be one bad azz product! :D

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of utilizing this instead of H-drol on my mission to get abs before summer......I love how PPs dermals work and the lack of stress on the body. Decisions decisions......

flipjuice

Awards
How much different will the gains between 1-t and 1-t with tren? Also, should I stack epi or h-drol with 1-t/tren?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I'm feeling especially smug right now...

flipjuice

Awards
Thanks for the info Steveoph. I am excited to read the write up on Monday!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
So is this actually going to be comparable to trenbolone or is it just going to be another Dienolone compound like T-Roid, Xtreme Tren, Tren Xtreme, etc?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So is this actually going to be comparable to trenbolone or is it just going to be another Dienolone compound like T-Roid, Xtreme Tren, Tren Xtreme, etc?
On monday, all the details will be released.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Because we love you guy's!:) we also dropped the price on our phyto test caps.!..from $59.95 to..wait for it......wait for it.....$49.95:usa2:..thats right fella's....$49.95..120 caps per bottle

each cap is 50/50 Testofen/Methoxyisoflavone
should last 30 days.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
If the Tren really was that price I would have stocked up; even if I didn't use it I have friends that will be doing PH runs soon.
..LOL..i bet you would!;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bought 1-T one the first run...may have to come out of pocket here as well. Use it on this cut. Its going so well right now I wonder how a little hormonal assistance would do. If its like tren it will be made for cutting.

sw bill

Awards
Sounds like a great stack with winny or var.Damnit more money now i have to spend

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Any personal journal results on body comp changes? Any blood tests on toxicity? Will that be released in the study on Monday?

What is the chemical?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any personal journal results on body comp changes? Any blood tests on toxicity? Will that be released in the study on Monday?

What is the chemical?
Considering the product is new, there isn't going to be any blood work feedback initially upon release.

I may do a blood test run myself when i utilize 1-T/Tren for some basic anecdotal feedback.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Considering the product is new, there isn't going to be any blood work feedback initially upon release.

I may do a blood test run myself when i utilize 1-T/Tren for some basic anecdotal feedback.
So you're releasing the product with no human test results? How can you say it is the closest thing to injectable tren with some tests?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you're releasing the product with no human test results? How can you say it is the closest thing to injectable tren with some tests?
I think they may have a few testers, just no bloodwork done. May be wrong, plus it's not shipping out until March 2nd, by then perhaps they will have some bloodwork/further testing done. If in doubt about the product, wait and there will be tons of logs/reviews forthcoming.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are some testers utilizing this product prior to it being available. The write-up will explain many of the questions that many of you have. I can't comment on it much more until the write-up is formally released.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
There are some testers utilizing this product prior to it being available. The write-up will explain many of the questions that many of you have. I can't comment on it much more until the write-up is formally released.
I look forward to that write up. Sounds like it could be a sweet product.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
I'd LOOOVE to get my hands on that one !!!!!

;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gentlemen - The write-up will be delayed by one day, and will be posted tomorrow. It's being edited as we speak, because we want this to be on point in all regards.

Sorry to continue the anticipation, but it's only one more day. :)

RAMJAM666

Awards
SLACKERS!!!! HAHA i cant wait to see this i love 1-t this should be the **** as well.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
The WRITE-UP IS HERE!
primordialperformance .com/store/1-T-Tren.html

Great, as always. I just ordered the new Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack.

I will be running a log of this new stack, so keep an eye out for it in about a week :D

AFOX

Awards
I don't get it, its just another estra-4-9 diene-3, 17-dione product. people get great results from the pill version, how much more effective can a transdermal be? Plus for 80 bucks, it better blow the other products out of the water. And also, I thought it was proven that it does not convert to tren in the body, so we do you still use tren as the name?

edit: I read in the write up where it says it does not convert to tren.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Because we love you guy's!:) we also dropped the price on our phyto test caps.!..from $59.95 to..wait for it......wait for it.....$49.95:usa2:..thats right fella's....$49.95..120 caps per bottle

each cap is 50/50 Testofen/Methoxyisoflavone
should last 30 days.
mg per cap?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Blasphemy! Are you saying that .4g = 400mg?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
The WRITE-UP IS HERE!
primordialperformance .com/store/1-T-Tren.html

Great, as always. I just ordered the new Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack.

I will be running a log of this new stack, so keep an eye out for it in about a week :D
Nice write-up. Post a link to your log on this thread after you start it bro. You should take some pics along the way too.

My next cycle will likely be 4ADiol transdermal stacked with this or real tren. Real tren screws with liver levels, so I'd rather do this depending on the feedback/results.

Are there any other experience logs that Primordial Performance can release? I believe Trauma said there were some testers, so their logs would be some good stuff!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice write-up. Post a link to your log on this thread after you start it bro. You should take some pics along the way too.

My next cycle will likely be 4ADiol transdermal stacked with this or real tren. Real tren screws with liver levels, so I'd rather do this depending on the feedback/results.

Are there any other experience logs that Primordial Performance can release? I believe Trauma said there were some testers, so their logs would be some good stuff!
I'll get one going eventually myself, but i have too much going on right now to run a really dedicated log like this. When i do, i hope to have bloodwork done as well.

sh1304

sh1304

Awards
I will have the log in the appropriate section here on AM, and I'll link to this thread too.
I plan on making this a bad ass log, just like Primordial Performance, no bro science here. I will take a lot of before, during, and after pictures as well. I'd get blood work done, but I'm terrified of needles so that's a no-go :no:

I really can't wait to put this stack to the test. This log will mark a lifestyle change for me. No short-term goals, more of the start of a long-term body re composition quest.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
I will have the log in the appropriate section here on AM, and I'll link to this thread too.
I plan on making this a bad ass log, just like Primordial Performance, no bro science here. I will take a lot of before, during, and after pictures as well. I'd get blood work done, but I'm terrified of needles so that's a no-go :no:

I really can't wait to put this stack to the test. This log will mark a lifestyle change for me. No short-term goals, more of the start of a long-term body re composition quest.
congratulations on your start buddy!..i will def. be subbing your log!and thank you for supporting PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE!:)
slick!

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
What support supps would you recomend since this is not sappose to bother the liver at all would the basics be all you need. Should I drop my creatine while on and then start it back up on PCT. My post workout has it in there any way. My pre is controlled labs white flood and green mag, But I can stop the green mag if its better to. If it dont matter thats cool to.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
What support supps would you recomend since this is not sappose to bother the liver at all would the basics be all you need. Should I drop my creatine while on and then start it back up on PCT. My post workout has it in there any way. My pre is controlled labs white flood and green mag, But I can stop the green mag if its better to. If it dont matter thats cool to.
celery seed extract, ashwandga pre workout for CNS purposes, omega3's, creatine is fine to take, be careful with white flood since it contains caffeine, not always good to mix ph's with stims.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 6 week cycle of 1-T preloaded with 4 weeks of dbol and saw a solid 12 pounds while leaning out slightly.

What would stack well with the 1-T/Tren for a 6 week cycle after a several week break? Any chance slipping dymethazine in would provide 12-15lbs gain?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing up a 6 week cycle of 1-T preloaded with 4 weeks of dbol and saw a solid 12 pounds while leaning out slightly.

What would stack well with the 1-T/Tren for a 6 week cycle after a several week break? Any chance slipping dymethazine in would provide 12-15lbs gain?
Damn, 4 weeks of Dbol and you leaned out too?

Never taken dymethazine, but believe it has been compared to cutters like winstrol. There doesn't appear to be any logs on 1-T/Tren yet, but if it works like described, it would also fall into a pretty "dry" compound.

That being said, I'm not sure that would be the best cycle if you're looking for 12-15 lbs in 6 weeks......especially right after you recently gained 12 lbs with a "wet" compound like dbol.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You honestly don't need to stack it with anything. You should realistically get a ballpark 12-15lb gain with 6 weeks of 1-T Tren (Results can certainly vary either way dependent upon a myriad of factors as well.)

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Damn, 4 weeks of Dbol and you leaned out too?

Never taken dymethazine, but believe it has been compared to cutters like winstrol. There doesn't appear to be any logs on 1-T/Tren yet, but if it works like described, it would also fall into a pretty "dry" compound.

That being said, I'm not sure that would be the best cycle if you're looking for 12-15 lbs in 6 weeks......especially right after you recently gained 12 lbs with a "wet" compound like dbol.

Suprised the hell out of me too, but I won't complain. My maintenance is about 3k cal/day and I was only eating roughly 3500-4k/day with about 300g protein and got pretty good results as far as I'm concerned. Ran the dbol 2 weeks at 25mg and 2 weeks at 50mg.

I'm going to see how the logs go with the 1-T/Tren while on PCT and taking a break... then hit it hard again to break 195 by june.

I feel like I can't physically shove more food into my mouth. Someone needs to develop a worthwhile appetite supplement.