1-T Tren

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suprised the hell out of me too, but I won't complain. My maintenance is about 3k cal/day and I was only eating roughly 3500-4k/day with about 300g protein and got pretty good results as far as I'm concerned. Ran the dbol 2 weeks at 25mg and 2 weeks at 50mg.

I'm going to see how the logs go with the 1-T/Tren while on PCT and taking a break... then hit it hard again to break 195 by june.

I feel like I can't physically shove more food into my mouth. Someone needs to develop a worthwhile appetite supplement.
Anabolic Innovations makes a great product in that regard. - http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/grub-on-60-servings.html

etxlifter

Awards
dym is like superdrol without the sides. in fact for many about 25-50% of dym will convert to superdrol in the body.

and if i was gonna stack something with 1-t tren(which you dont need to) I would stack dym as it has been proven to show almost zero sides on the bloodwork i have seen which was from when it was developed in the 60s or whatever, so long as the cycle was kept under 45mg/day and under 45 days in length. and by zero sides i mean liver values well within normal range(hardly an rise) no real significant shut down, etc.

reason i say dym is because you could easily gain and keep 12-15lbs in 6 weeks with the stack and keep sides to a min where as if you ran something more suppressive stacked with the tren in the 1-t tren your looking at a rough pct.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Im not looking to bulk up on this cycle but I do want to gain and still recomp, what theromgenic would work with 1t/tren thast not a stim. Or would it be a problem at all. I dont know how its gonna affect the BP. Im looking to realy harden up on this cycle and maintain strength if not increase. Also how would LGs Anadraulic State work while on this, I know they say it has a natural serm like quality. Could I use that during for pre workout drink or would it be better during PCT?

flipjuice

Awards
dym is like superdrol without the sides. in fact for many about 25-50% of dym will convert to superdrol in the body.

and if i was gonna stack something with 1-t tren(which you dont need to) I would stack dym as it has been proven to show almost zero sides on the bloodwork i have seen which was from when it was developed in the 60s or whatever, so long as the cycle was kept under 45mg/day and under 45 days in length. and by zero sides i mean liver values well within normal range(hardly an rise) no real significant shut down, etc.

reason i say dym is because you could easily gain and keep 12-15lbs in 6 weeks with the stack and keep sides to a min where as if you ran something more suppressive stacked with the tren in the 1-t tren your looking at a rough pct.
When you say dym you are reffering to dymethazine right? Superdrol worked awesome until about day 10 for me. The nose bleeds were no stop and the low back pain was horrible.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Im not looking to bulk up on this cycle but I do want to gain and still recomp, what theromgenic would work with 1t/tren thast not a stim. Or would it be a problem at all. I dont know how its gonna affect the BP. Im looking to realy harden up on this cycle and maintain strength if not increase. Also how would LGs Anadraulic State work while on this, I know they say it has a natural serm like quality. Could I use that during for pre workout drink or would it be better during PCT?
I don't know of any non-stimulant fatloss compounds that are really worthwhile, but I'm interested in any recommendations too. Since you're looking to rip out anyway, I will tell you that a lean diet, with little to no sodium, combined with 10-20 minutes high intensity cardio post workout worked wonders for my bp. I started doing that with my last cycle and my BP actually dropped from my pre-cycle levels! (I take 3/4 scoop of SuperPump preworkout whether I'm on or off cycle).....can't workout without it (-:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
When you say dym you are reffering to dymethazine right? Superdrol worked awesome until about day 10 for me. The nose bleeds were no stop and the low back pain was horrible.
I believe he is. Your two symptoms sound like Superdrol caused high BP and Kidney stress for you. According to his post, Dym will give similar results without the sides.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know of any non-stimulant fatloss compounds that are really worthwhile, but I'm interested in any recommendations too. Since you're looking to rip out anyway, I will tell you that a lean diet, with little to no sodium, combined with 10-20 minutes high intensity cardio post workout worked wonders for my bp. I started doing that with my last cycle and my BP actually dropped from my pre-cycle levels! (I take 3/4 scoop of SuperPump preworkout whether I'm on or off cycle).....can't workout without it (-:
DCP is hands down the best non-stim fatloss product i've ever used.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were looking to do an H-drol/1-T recomp, right? IMHO, it should be a fantastic stack in that regard.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I was thinking to. Thanks! I cant wait to start this stuff. It dosent ship until the 6th I was hopping the original date would of held up. That way I could start that Monday after I got back from the arnold. Ohwell

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
You were looking to do an H-drol/1-T recomp, right? IMHO, it should be a fantastic stack in that regard.[/QUOT\

Acyually I have a bottle of oxyguno that Ive been sitting on from a Hemaguno cycle I was going to stack it with but I didnt since no one rely knew to much about the company or there credibility. I was thinking of taking it with the 1t/tren but I was advised that the 1t/tren should be suffishent. I only orderd one bottle but im gonna pick another up after I get back from the arnold that monday plus the trs.:lmao:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I was thinking to. Thanks! I cant wait to start this stuff. It dosent ship until the 6th I was hopping the original date would of held up. That way I could start that Monday after I got back from the arnold. Ohwell
I'll be at the Arnold Expo Sunday and maybe Friday too. Trauma, will Primordial Performance have a booth with the 1-T/Tren? (and can a loyal AM member get a discount :usa2: )

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You were looking to do an H-drol/1-T recomp, right? IMHO, it should be a fantastic stack in that regard.[/QUOT\

Acyually I have a bottle of oxyguno that Ive been sitting on from a Hemaguno cycle I was going to stack it with but I didnt since no one rely knew to much about the company or there credibility. I was thinking of taking it with the 1t/tren but I was advised that the 1t/tren should be suffishent. I only orderd one bottle but im gonna pick another up after I get back from the arnold that monday plus the trs.:lmao:
Yeah, if you're using the 1-T Tren it should be more than sufficient.

The Testosterone Recovery Stack is without a doubt a great idea for pct. :D

Let me know if you have any questions along the way.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be at the Arnold Expo Sunday and maybe Friday too. Trauma, will Primordial Performance have a booth with the 1-T/Tren? (and can a loyal AM member get a discount :usa2: )
We won't be out this year, but i'm REALLY pushing for next year. :D

If so, i shall be there. :usa2:

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
We won't be out this year, but i'm REALLY pushing for next year. :D

If so, i shall be there. :usa2:
What a shame.......hardly any of the "2nd generation PH" guys are there. I really don't understand that. People would be ALL OVER THAT at the Arnold! Do you guys realize the money you could've raised by promoting this product release at the Arnold? Holy Dollar$ Batman (-:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a shame.......hardly any of the "2nd generation PH" guys are there. I really don't understand that. People would be ALL OVER THAT at the Arnold! Do you guys realize the money you could've raised by promoting this product release at the Arnold? Holy Dollar$ Batman (-:
True, but you may never know what we'll have out by this time next year as well. ;)

We want our inaugural booth experience to be complete in many regards, so next year looks to be a better fit right now. I do promise you though, when we do have a booth, it's going to be BAD AZZ! :D

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
True, but you may never know what we'll have out by this time next year as well. ;)

We want our inaugural booth experience to be complete in many regards, so next year looks to be a better fit right now. I do promise you though, when we do have a booth, it's going to be BAD AZZ! :D
We'll look forward to it.... Keep those chemists with their nose to the grindstone.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established

Hay I was looking in muscle and body and I came across FucoThin its a non stimulant natural fat burner and its by Garden Of Life. I belive vitamin shop sells them but I dont know if NP does Ill have to check. The write up looks pretty good if any one else knows anything about it or checks it out let me know whaty you think. I might throw this in to help with the recomp. I figure it being a non stim would be good, exspeacilly with taking a pre workout drink while on the 1t/tren. I dont wont the BP getting high.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
The WRITE-UP IS HERE!
primordialperformance .com/store/1-T-Tren.html

Great, as always. I just ordered the new Xtreme Hardcore Muscle Stack.

I will be running a log of this new stack, so keep an eye out for it in about a week :D
Did you start your log yet bro? Post the link if you don't mind.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
I got mine yesterday and will be logging it starting Monday. HOLLA!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
i will be following also bro,go get um'.;)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just start a new thread, with the title being what your logging
In the thread tell us about your goals and give us your measurements.
Workout program diet. That kind of stuff.

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
Just got my XHMS in the mail. It's time to get this started.

:dl:

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
What would one of you reps reccomend for a pre workout supp while on the 1t/tren. I was using the drive but was told it might not be a good idea. I just wont somthing that will work with and not aginst it, and not increse risk of sides like high bp or worse.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your logs NattyT and simmons, post the links in here when theyre up. And nice new avatar Jeff :)
Thanks Stevo, monday Im kickin things off. Any suggs about a good pre work out supp while im running this. I want some god mental focus while im in the gym. Not like I dont got it but can always use that kick in the !$%.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
What would one of you reps reccomend for a pre workout supp while on the 1t/tren. I was using the drive but was told it might not be a good idea. I just wont somthing that will work with and not aginst it, and not increse risk of sides like high bp or worse.
Not much help on the pre-workout supp, but I'd try to find something with low (or no) stims.

Like I told you before though...10-20 minutes cardio post weight training will work wonders on your BP bro.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EndoAmp Max, Creatine and Beta-alanine would all be a great stimulant free pre-workout sups... help spike GH, keep cortisol down, and improve exercise capacity.

-Eric

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should also check out VitaBerry