New products - AnabolicMinds.com

New products

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member

New products

New stuff looks great Eric.I'm def gonna order some VitaBerry-really awesome idea with that.I know you can add it to shakes, how does it taste in water?Also, what BIG things you got planned for 09?I know so far an Ecdy supp, and from the PP site, a new transdermal for hair.

2. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    New stuff looks great Eric.I'm def gonna order some VitaBerry-really awesome idea with that.I know you can add it to shakes, how does it taste in water?Also, what BIG things you got planned for 09?I know so far an Ecdy supp, and from the PP site, a new transdermal for hair.
    It was designed to taste great mixed with water, so you are set there.

“The Muscle Feeder” will be the next big thing… probably after the release of 1-T Tren.

-Eric
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post

“The Muscle Feeder” will be the next big thing… probably after the release of 1-T Tren.

-Eric

1-T Tren!!!!!!!!! ????????????

Mr.50
    •   

4. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50 View Post
    1-T Tren!!!!!!!!! ????????????

Mr.50
    Yep… weve kept this underwraps for the most part untill now… it will be very exciting…

-Eric
  5. Senior Member

“The Muscle Feeder” will be the next big thing…
    -Eric
    An MRP?
  6. Board Sponsor

An MRP?

MSRP?

Probably 69.95.

-Eric
  7. Senior Member

lol-meal replacement was what I meant.Also, is the hair care topical, and Ecdy still planned?Just ordered Toco8 for may current hair stack.
  8. Board Sponsor

lol-meal replacement was what I meant.Also, is the hair care topical, and Ecdy still planned?Just ordered Toco8 for may current hair stack.
    The ecdy may be come part of The Muscle Feeder.. which wont be anything like a MRP.

Ecdy appears to work by potenting the action of insulin. If you can ramp up insulin sensitivity enough you are looking at a 2-4% gain in lean body mass...

The Muscle Feeder will be one of the most potent lean mass inducers that isnt pro-hormone based.

-Eric
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

interesting things brewing eric...

Keep up the good work!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

great job eric!
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Lets hear more about the 1-T Tren!
  12. New Member

Will the "muscle feeder" product be an insulin mimetic or will it work through a different pathway?

Also wat is the ETA on both products?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Yep… weve kept this underwraps for the most part untill now… it will be very exciting…

-Eric
    1-T tren? how does that affect strength/mass gains? are they about the same as oral tren, or does it lean more towards the injectable version?

can't wait to see this beast logged.
  14. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by sactown1 View Post
    Will the "muscle feeder" product be an insulin mimetic or will it work through a different pathway?

Also wat is the ETA on both products?
    It probably won’t be an insulin secretagogue and or mimetic… but instead something that acts on the insulin receptor itself to make it more sensitive.

We hope to have 1-T Tren and The Muscle Feeder available by the end of February.

-Eric
  15. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    1-T tren? how does that affect strength/mass gains? are they about the same as oral tren, or does it lean more towards the injectable version?

can't wait to see this beast logged.
    Good for strength and fat loss... and good for mass if the diet supports it.

-Eric
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

-Eric
    so more like the oral with less liver toxicity. i'll be looking for a log of this in a month or two.
  17. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    so more like the oral with less liver toxicity. i'll be looking for a log of this in a month or two.
    It could considered close to a low dose of injectable tren... from what I hear.

-Eric
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

We hope to have 1-T Tren and The Muscle Feeder available by the end of February.

-Eric
    Looking forward to these.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

-Eric
    I can't freakin' wait till they're released my friend.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

20. Professional Member

It probably won’t be an insulin secretagogue and or mimetic… but instead something that acts on the insulin receptor itself to make it more sensitive.

-Eric

Thanks goodness i'm in PCT at the moment this should be ready for me next go around
  21. New Member

-Eric

Which hormones is this going to increase and decrease?

Will it cause hairloss if you are prone?
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

if you are prone to hairloss it can cause it, it will allow you to lose bf while maintaining and gaining lbm and STRENGTH
    board supporter
  23. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    if you are prone to hairloss it can cause it, it will allow you to lose bf while maintaining and gaining lbm and STRENGTH

Okay, so does it increase DHT or something? Which hormones does it work on? Is it like Tren, where i can take Propecia and it still wont protect me from hairloss since im injecting, injesting, or topically rubbing in pure DHT or DHT based compounds?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

subbed
  25. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by superone View Post
    Okay, so does it increase DHT or something? Which hormones does it work on? Is it like Tren, where i can take Propecia and it still wont protect me from hairloss since im injecting, injesting, or topically rubbing in pure DHT or DHT based compounds?
    If you have trouble with Tren and hairloss then you will have trouble with 1-T Tren.

We will be dropping the pregnenolone and replacing it with the Tren compound.

-Eric
  26. New Member

If you have trouble with Tren and hairloss then you will have trouble with 1-T Tren.

-Eric

Okay cool thanks for letting me know.

Thats cool that your dropping the pregnenolone because i dont tolerate it.

Cool to know incase i try and give it a shot.
  27. New Member

-Eric

Hey Eric, so this 1- T Tren is supposed to rip you up, make you lose bodyfat and retain your muscle mass?

Is there DHT based compounds in there? Will this 1-T Tren act to lower and antagonise estrogen levels like DHT drugs like Winny, Primo,ect do?

Is it going to burn bodyfat because its going to be highly androgenic like Tren is? Is that why it burns fat?

Lastly, will it make you lose any estrogen related water retention you might have, and will is burn estrogen related fat or fat deposits, like if you have a little layer or something somewhere like your chest, abs,ect?

Thanks!
  28. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking forward to the product write-up(s).
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  184lbs lbs.

so if you're looking to have it available some time in feb, when will we find out more on this muscle feeder product?
  30. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Looking forward to the product write-up(s).
    Agreed, they are always impressive. I always remember the first one and had to find the author, and it turned out to be Eric
  31. New Member

Any more info on these upcoming products, the "muscle feeder" looks very interesting...maybe sumthing that can be used on cycle to help improve nutrient partitioning...
  32. Board Sponsor

Hey Eric, so this 1- T Tren is supposed to rip you up, make you lose bodyfat and retain your muscle mass?

Is there DHT based compounds in there? Will this 1-T Tren act to lower and antagonise estrogen levels like DHT drugs like Winny, Primo,ect do?

Is it going to burn bodyfat because its going to be highly androgenic like Tren is? Is that why it burns fat?

Lastly, will it make you lose any estrogen related water retention you might have, and will is burn estrogen related fat or fat deposits, like if you have a little layer or something somewhere like your chest, abs,ect?

Thanks!
    Id say the 1-T tren will produce similar effects as the 1-T, but offer more amplified gains in LBM because of the additional Tren related compound.

So yes, it will allow you to get leaner, harder, and stronger.

The 1-andro will be the only DHT related compound. IMO, tren is a good fat burner because of its strong binding to the AR and perhaps the PR.

-Eric
  33. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by sactown1 View Post
    Any more info on these upcoming products, the "muscle feeder" looks very interesting...maybe sumthing that can be used on cycle to help improve nutrient partitioning...
    I should have some pre-conditioning articles that should explain a bit of the scientific background behind the product in the next couple weeks. The release date for the Muscle Feeder is set for 3/1/09

-Eric
  34. Senior Member

Id say the 1-T tren will produce similar effects as the 1-T, but offer more amplified gains in LBM because of the additional Tren related compound.

The 1-andro will be the only DHT related compound. IMO, tren is a good fat burner because of its strong binding to the AR and perhaps the PR.

-Eric
    It safe to assume that the ingredients will only include 1-Androsterone and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione, or will it also include DHEA?
  35. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It safe to assume that the ingredients will only include 1-Androsterone and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione, or will it also include DHEA?
    It will have DHEA, probably at a lower dose than what is in 1-T.

-Eric
  36. New Member

-Eric

Hey Eric, so your coming out with a 1-andro product at the same time as the 1-T Tren?

If so a stacking of these 2 sounds really good! I dont want to gain any more size and muscle, basically just keep the muscle i have and shred as much water and fat as i can. Im under 10% and always have been, but getting down to about 6% and shedding all the water im holding ( adrenal/thyroid related) would leave me looking the way i want, and i think these compounds could help. Im just to chicken **** to inject real Tren and Masteron,ect.

Thanks for the help too in explainig the product.
  37. New Member

It will have DHEA, probably at a lower dose than what is in 1-T.

-Eric

No! Please dont include anything that can convert into Estrogen!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

No! Please dont include anything that can convert into Estrogen!
    A little bit of DHEA can go a long way. I personally like the enhanced libido effects, and mitigated lethargy it often provides during a given cycle. I really think it would compliment the 1-T/Tren formula well.

Are you very sensitive to estrogen, or have pre-existing issues?

Legendary

39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    A little bit of DHEA can go a long way. I personally like the enhanced libido effects, and mitigated lethargy it often provides during a given cycle. I really think it would compliment the 1-T/Tren formula well.

Are you very sensitive to estrogen, or have pre-existing issues?

Yeah i think i am sensative to estrogen. Yep i blew out my adrenals with stims and they also screwed my thyroid up, i had loads of blood works,ect. Basically they burned out my adrenals and as a result my Reverse T3 levels elevated too high which blocks your own T3 from working. I had low Cortisol which causes high Estrogen, but i have that under control with Cortef, but i just dont like things that convert to estrogen because i beleive when i take DHEA is converts to Estrogen in my body and i obviously dont need any more estrogen i guess.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Yeah i think i am sensative to estrogen. Yep i blew out my adrenals with stims and they also screwed my thyroid up, i had loads of blood works,ect. Basically they burned out my adrenals and as a result my Reverse T3 levels elevated too high which blocks your own T3 from working. I had low Cortisol which causes high Estrogen, but i have that under control with Cortef, but i just dont like things that convert to estrogen because i beleive when i take DHEA is converts to Estrogen in my body and i obviously dont need any more estrogen i guess.
    I take it you're on Solu-Cortef? How long have you been on it? Do they have you on a synthetic thyroid hormone (levothyroxine/synthroid/levoxyl) at this point? How were your TSH, Free T3, Free T4 levels? Sorry for asking so many questions, but it's the nurse in me, haha. You obviously don't have to answer if you don't feel comfortable.

I totally understand where you're coming from, and that's quite a story you have there as well. Have you had a recent DHEA level drawn?

Legendary

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Many products, incredible deals! (Miscellaneous Products)
    By slimcharles in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 09:19 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. For Sale: MISC PUMP YOU UP PRODUCTS! (Miscellaneous Products)
    By bodybuilder19 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2009, 04:30 AM