New products

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Pre- order for what? Is there an ingrediant list?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre- order for what? Is there an ingrediant list?
Our new 1-T/Tren product. The profile will be released shortly. As soon as it's handed down to me, i'll post it up for you.

RedWood

Banned
Awards
Who do we have to beat up to get you that ingredient list?:sgrin:

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Im surprised I havent gotten an email with everything I need to know about the product already, considering the amount of product I've purchased recently. Im one of the people that likes to have the information beforehand. Sure, people are just going to purchase it automatically when its available, but I want to know how much of what is going to be in it, in order to decide whether I can utilize it or not and make plans accordingly. Others feel the same way. Sucessful weight training periodization is planned, shirt sleeve weather is on its way!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Im surprised I havent gotten an email with everything I need to know about the product already, considering the amount of product I've purchased recently. Im one of the people that likes to have the information beforehand. Sure, people are just going to purchase it automatically when its available, but I want to know how much of what is going to be in it, in order to decide whether I can utilize it or not and make plans accordingly. Others feel the same way. Sucessful weight training periodization is planned, shirt sleeve weather is on its way!
That's what will be announced on Monday I assume, along with the official PreOrder announcement. Eric is probably just putting the finishing touches on the writeup as we speak; I think it's worth waiting for, all the previous products have outstanding writeups.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the impatience and thanks for posting when it can be anticipated, guys!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe me, we're VERY excited about getting this product out. As soon as we can (in the coming days), the details will be released. I promise, i'll be all over that. ;)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear, is it still on course for the end of february?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear, is it still on course for the end of february?
I'll look into that for you. I still believe things are in testing at this point.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Any news on ETA for the muscle feeder yet? Or any ETA on news? either way!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any news on ETA for the muscle feeder yet? Or any ETA on news? either way!
It’s going to be a masterpiece… but we are keeping it undercover for now.

-Eric

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Ah you big tease! Looking forward to hearing more... Cheers

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What about the oral liquid Sustain capsules? I think that would be an outstanding idea.

buff18

buff18

Awards
Its an idea we are working on.

-Eric
I hope this never replaces the actual Sustain Alpha. I absolutely love the skin delivery, it's brilliant. I hate popping pills all day, seriously sometimes with all the supps I take I wonder if some things are counterproductive to others while being adsorbed.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I hope this never replaces the actual Sustain Alpha. I absolutely love the skin delivery, it's brilliant. I hate popping pills all day, seriously sometimes with all the supps I take I wonder if some things are counterproductive to others while being adsorbed.
Absolutely correct! There are some conflicts regarding supp use, but I think they can vary individually, it makes TD ideal as to synergy and affect. Since this is a thread about new PP product; how about a straight 99% pure micronized Resveratrol TD? Has that ever been considered?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope this never replaces the actual Sustain Alpha...,.
Sustain Alpha is unique and effective. Replacing it would not be a strategic move. I think the new product idea, if it finally materializes, would be an extension of the product portfolio.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
We would not replace Sustain Alpha, we would just offer caps for people that don't want to use a TD.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
We would not replace Sustain Alpha, we would just offer caps for people that don't want to use a TD.
That would be a great idea, provided it met or exceeded the quality of other oral Res. products and that would mean being 99% pure and micronized IMO.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely correct! There are some conflicts regarding supp use, but I think they can vary individually, it makes TD ideal as to synergy and affect. Since this is a thread about new PP product; how about a straight 99% pure micronized Resveratrol TD? Has that ever been considered?
We dont see any reason why someone wouldnt want use 7,8-benzoflavone though!

-Eric

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
We dont see any reason why someone wouldnt want use 7,8-benzoflavone though!

-Eric
Im just to lazy to buy the solution and combine 99% pure micronized Resveratrol with it. Just out of curiosity, I would like to try that without the flavone to see what happens. It has been said elsewhere that TD Resveratrol is useless, at least with whatever topical "they" used. Im wondering what type of Resveratrol is used in Sustain, micronized ?

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im just to lazy to buy the solution and combine 99% pure micronized Resveratrol with it. Just out of curiosity, I would like to try that without the flavone to see what happens. It has been said elsewhere that TD Resveratrol is useless, at least with whatever topical "they" used. Im wondering what type of Resveratrol is used in Sustain, micronized ?
TD resveratrol is useless eh? A readily soluble compound with a MW of 225 will have no problems getting through the skin... micronized or not.

And no we don’t used micronized… all that means is that its been sifted through a screen. Our resveratrol is 100% dissolved in formula though.

-Eric

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
TD resveratrol is useless eh? A readily soluble compound with a MW of 225 will have no problems getting through the skin... micronized or not.

And no we don’t used micronized… all that means is that its been sifted through a screen. Our resveratrol is 100% dissolved in formula though.

-Eric
I know what it means, Eric. I beleive if you used micronized there would be better absorbtion, either oral or TD, the smaller particle size makes a marginal difference particularly for us senior citizens Resveratrol is an expensive substance with low bio-availability. Useless as a TD is the consensus of opinion on another board, not mine. If I didnt have faith in Sustain, I wouldnt be using it. What type Resveratrol is used? Manufacturer,level of purity, from knotweed etc.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know what it means, Eric. I beleive if you used micronized there would be better absorbtion, either oral or TD, the smaller particle size makes a marginal difference particularly for us senior citizens Resveratrol is an expensive substance with low bio-availability. Useless as a TD is the consensus of opinion on another board, not mine. If I didnt have faith in Sustain, I wouldnt be using it. What type Resveratrol is used? Manufacturer,level of purity, from knotweed etc.
Yes, its from knotweed, 98-99% pure trans-resveratrol, with less than .007% emodin content.

Micronized doesn’t matter once it dissolved and crystal clear. (which we achieve in the solvent phase during manufacturing )

IMO there is a lot of marketing slap jab used to sell products… like companies that sell “protective softgels” and talk about resveratrol’s super sensitivity to light and heat… This simply isn’t true. We test our resveratrol and the lowest it’s ever tested out at is 97% pure trans-resveratrol and that’s months after being exposed to atmospheric oxygen levels.

-Eric

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks thats good to know. Im already sold on what works for me. If youre interested go to Imminst.com , supplement section, resveratrol, "buccal delivery superior" thread theres a good discussion going on there.