Guinness Book Record

GRosk1234

Pi Alpha Omega Epsilon Alpha
Awards
I did a search and didn't find this guy's name anywhere. His name is Isaac "Dr. Size" Nesser and is supposedly the largest natural man.

"74 inch chest, 29 inch arms
and can bench press 825lbs"

Anyone ever heard of him? Think he is for real?

http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/diamond2/index2.html

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Quick-do me, good to see you bro.

I am not full of **** and would appreciate it if you take down your post.

:)

CROWLER

GRosk1234

Awards
Right, I'm sorry, I did an AM search and didn't see his name come up.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Quick-do me, good to see you bro.

I am not full of **** and would appreciate it if you take down your post.

CROWLER
That's not really you is it?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I HATE people that claim they are the best at something when they have never even tried it. If this dude is so sure he will win then why not compete!?

Q: If you were to enter the WSM competition this year, how do you think you would do? How do you think you would do if there were drug testing?

• Isaac: If I entered, there is no doubt in my mind I would win - unless of course there were some unforeseen things like an injury.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
That's not really you is it?

lol no I am sorry I was just kidding.

BTW you ever notice when I guy has say 20" arms in a pic if you measure the arms they are just a bit smaller than the size of their head in the same pic?

I have seen this guys pics and his arms are no where near the size of his head so hard to believe they are really 29"

Then you see his reasons for not entering a strong man competition. He uses the shot gun approach. First he says that all the guys who do those comps are on steroids, he says he could still beat them but he doesn't want to be around people like that :blink:

Then says that a contest promoter contacted him about entering a strong man contest but it was only 1 week before the competition. He then goes on to say that was done intentionally so he wouldn't be ready for the comp.

Strange stuff. :run:
CROWLER

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
lol no I am sorry I was just kidding.
:D Thought so, just makin' sure:)

Here's another part that got me:

Well, what has worked for me is lifting on the same muscle parts, for 8 to 10 days straight, then taking 2 or 3 days off for the muscle to heal and grow. I believe in working the muscle really hard for days, then letting them rest afterwards. Now I caution to young people reading this, just because this works for me, doesn't me it's right for you.
Working the same muscle for 10 days straight? Drug free? Uh-huh...

And..

Isaac: I credit my massive size to very, very hard work. I've been working out for almost 30 years now with weight, from 4 to 6 hours a day, not missing more then one consecutive week at anytime during that period.
4-6 hours per day?? That would cause over training in all but the most genetically gifted.

No doubt the guy is huge, but seems like he's inflating his stats. And the WSM thing is bizarre - just get out there and do it if you're such a tough guy!

BV

GRosk1234

Awards
I love the pic of him lifting the engine block. You know it weighs hundreds and hundreds of pounds.
:icon_lol:

Anyways, I figured this guy was pretty much full of it.

tribal 1

Awards
That engine block looks like a Dodge V8 it couldnt weigh more than 300lbs at the most. I say this only because Im a heavy equipment mechanic.

Ill give it to that fucker, he is a big man!!!!!!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
He is big no doubt about that. His chest is huge! But...29" arms...come on now! I dont think so. Greg Valentinos arms look WAY bigger than this guys arms. Granted valentino is shorter and smaller, so his armswould look bigger on his owm frame than on Nesser the big fat guy's body, but Valentinos arms look freakin unreal. Not this guys!

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that dude is big but he's fat as hell. His arm doesnt look anywhere near 29" in that pic.

iwinulose2981

Awards
he said he carries 100 gallon drums full of gas? im gonna have to call bullshit on that one.

also i find it odd how in the picture of him on his site lifting the van that you cant see the rear of the van.....who knows if weights are applied in the back or some type of lever

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
If you know you can blow away everyone in a competition like WSM, you enter, no matter what. Nobody would say they could beat everyone in WSM, actually be able to, then abide by some lame excuse for not competing.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
he said he carries 100 gallon drums full of gas? im gonna have to call bullshit on that one.

also i find it odd how in the picture of him on his site lifting the van that you cant see the rear of the van.....who knows if weights are applied in the back or some type of lever
What if that van also has the engine and everything stripped?

Whiskey Steve

Awards
  • Established
water weighs eight pounds to the gallon......... im gonna have to call bullshit on that one too.

tribal 1

Awards
Didnt they have a van at Universal Studios that kids could lift up and get a picture taken?:rofl:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Technically, it's 7.48 lbs. per gallon of water :) but hey.. same difference :)
If you want to get "technical" its 7.48lb/g for water, on average, toward the top. The pressure increases, therefore the density increases, the further down you go ;)

brogers

Awards
  • Established
"I don't believe in using drugs. In my view that is just plain cheating and the easy way out. I've worked too hard to abuse my body with drugs. I have no respect for people who use drugs - champion or no champion. To me using steroids or other muscle enhancing drugs is the same as using heroin or cocaine."

:rofl:

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Damn Ruhl aint no joke! Funny all through that video he's working out on hammer strength:)