biceps n chest
- 07-26-2011, 06:26 PM
- 07-28-2011, 02:41 PM
07-28-2011, 02:53 PM
07-28-2011, 04:07 PM
I rarely ever work bi's but I got good size on mine by just doing deadlifts, heavy rows, and weighted pull-ups.
07-28-2011, 05:39 PM
07-28-2011, 07:58 PM
you'll grow better as an entire unit better than you will focusing on individual parts. doing heavy squats, deadlifts, and bench is the best and fastest way to accomplish what you want. do your heavy compound movements first then focus on assistance movements last.
07-29-2011, 02:00 PM
Ok thanx for the help i was just doing dumb bell curls and curls this info will help me a lot I did bench also but I didn't hink that did much on the biceps but it does make sense..
08-01-2011, 09:51 PM
08-03-2011, 03:54 PM
08-03-2011, 09:02 PM
08-03-2011, 09:10 PM
As others have said, I keep my bicep workouts pretty minimal these days, but generally I would say that barbell cheat curls are the best bicep bulking exercise.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jjdoherty in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2008, 04:47 PM
- By bbillcee in forum Training ForumReplies: 31Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
- By tryingharder in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2008, 07:51 PM
- By AldrichAStern in forum Training ForumReplies: 35Last Post: 04-18-2006, 09:32 PM
- By shyam1121 in forum Training ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:18 AM